What the fuck did I just watch?

What the fuck did I just watch?

Your just tuo dumb to understand the depth in DC movies

HONKA HONKA

villainkino

>LIKE MOWIN A LAWN

God that whole fucking scene...

I just didnt care about any of these characters. I only gave a shit about Smiths character, but only because they gave him a lot of screentime and gave him a daughter.

The Fiery JalapeƱo guy was pretty cool, but besides him i honestly have no clue how Waller would use the team against Superman

>besides him i honestly have no clue how Waller would use the team against Superman

This movie had so many reshoots and cut content I have to imagine this wasn't always the case.

A decent action flick with a great Joker, hobbled by a dull antagonist.

>CAEPSHOT

I liked BvS but my god this movie was amongst the worst of the year. It was truly and spectacularly awful

Boomerang wasn't operating at peak effort.

No. That's your lady, Joker.

You don't want no beef?

Don't want no beef? Don't want no beef?

Somebody post the Enchatress webm already.

THISIS KATANA, SHEGOTMYBACK

ID ADVISE NOT GETTIN KILLD BYHER

I like how he doesn't say "don't piss her off" or "don't get on her bad side" but to not get killed by her. Like, I'd advise anyone to not get killed by anyone. I guess it
s because the sword traps souls but still a retarded line. And the delivery, christ

an average film with to many characters

honestly one of the worst movies I've seen
if the Batman solo flick gets the same treatment, I don't blame Affleck for jumping ship

You don't like me?

Don't waste my time then

WTF DID I JUST WATCH?

A really bad movie that people liked better than Doctor Strange

Give me a (you) if I made you think

>watched with group of friends
>watching the introduction scene where all of the characters are introduced
>killer croc comes on the screen
>it aint me starts playing

The antagonist was horrendous. I don't know why they didn't go with Arkham Assault root. That whole magic angle looks pale after science fiction MoS kino