- Copa Libertadores QF
River Plate (ARG) - Jorge (BOL)
Lanús (ARG) - San Lorenzo (ARG)
Barcelona (ECU) - Santos (BRA)
Botafogo (BRA) - Grêmio (BRA)
- first leg next week

- Copa Sudamericana Ro16 keys
Racing (ARG) - Corinthians (BRA)
> Libertad (PAR) - Santa Fe (COL) (1-0 first leg)
> Nacional (PAR) - Estudiantes (ARG) (1-0 first leg)
> Atl. Tucuman (ARG) - Independiente (ARG) (1-0 first leg)
Cerro Porteño (PAR) - Junior (COL)
Sport Recife (BRA) - Ponte Preta (BRA)
Chapecoense (BRA) - Flamengo (BRA)
Fluminense (BRA) - Liga de Quito (ECU)
- first leg continues next week

Copa do Brasil final first leg tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

ole.com.ar/river-plate/taparon-alario-river-monumental_0_1864613538.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for muderball and parking the bus.

Second for ANIME

3rd for fuck anime

>fuck anime
I wish

No anime below this point.

recommend me good avant garde sudaca music

>playing like fucking wild troglodytes
yep, an acurate CONMEBOL representation.

ole.com.ar/river-plate/taparon-alario-river-monumental_0_1864613538.amp.html

> La partida de Lucas Alario al fútbol alemán dejó un vacío difícil de llenar en el equipo de Gallardo, en los hinchas y, especialmente, en la dirigencia. El propio presidente D'Onofrio, todavía con la sangre en el ojo, había dicho que "no voy a extrañarlo", y parece que la cosa va enserio: durante el partido de la Selección contra Venezuela, la gigantografía que el Pipa tenía en el anillo interno del estadio apareció tapada por unas cartulinas...

> Dichas imágenes suelen cambiarse cuando llega el recambio después de un mercado de pases. De hecho, todavía pueda verse la de Nico Domingo, actualmente en Independiente. Es que en el caso de Alario no quisieron esperar a tener lista una foto de algún refuerzo y directamente la mandaron a tapar.

lol

vai corintias

i dont care how easy CONCACAF. we have it made for lyfe.

VOS DECIME COMO SE SIENTE VER OTRO PAIS JUGAR EN UN MUNDIAL.

cuckniggas AJAJAJAAA.

le chicano amirite ha putos haha

based chileans eliminating the mudslim

is getting your asshole poked the norm in chile?

im not even trying to meme. is this common?

oh lawwddd

That image was made by a mexican m8.

the virgin Atlas - the svpremvs Sacachispas

Los tekis

Copa do Brasil finals - first leg today

More like Chadcachispas

bump

How has Chapecoense been this year?

Oh no.

They're in the drop zone.

They're in danger of going down.

guyana isnt even in the hex or the round before the hex or even the round before that

>Paraguay didn't start Gatito

welp, no world cup for you then

>you now remember GOATito

>São Paulo
what happened

And they started the season pretty well for a team that was kill, they even won the state championship and were league leaders for the first rounds, before everything going to shit.

They have been shit for the past few season, but upped the ante this season. After a huge political turmoil on the club, they decided to give what the fans wanted and took a gamble on Rogério Ceni to be their head coach, knowing that his legend status would save the club runners from getting exposed. But the management took mostly shit decisions, selling their best players and most promising wonderkids while betting on a bunch of meme players and shit defenders, and that's the result. Rogério was even more arrogant as a head coach than as a player, his tactics were shit and he regularly got exposed in every competition, until he finally got sacked and was replace by Dorival Jr (a manager who was relegated/fighting relegation in literally every team not named Santos for the past few seasons). They are literally following the same footsteps of Inter (who got relegated last season despite arrogantly screaming how "big teams never get relegated")

This is the best looking footballer of all time

He looks like goat face

>not rating this man

>" 'on 'ta el bebe"
Stupid sudacas, we don't talk like retards. Mexican spanish and mexican spanish-speakers is also objectively the most proper sounding spanish out of all the dialects. Asi que me chupan la verga, hijos de sus chingadas madres. Papi Mexico se va al mundial y ustedes sudacas mugrientes y culo rotos se pueden matar jajajajajajajajaja.

El monero es mejicano. Miralo en sitio del Mediotiempo.

>The Crusher Of Cruzeiro

cerro papa

Karma is a bitch

bump

bumpo

>And they started the season pretty well for a team that was kill, they even won the state championship and were league leaders for the first rounds, before everything going to shit.
Wasn't it proposed that they shouldn't get relegated for three seasons but they turned it down? Or that was just a media rumour?

I guess maybe someone proposed that, but it was never really taken seriously. I bet they escape relegation this year tho. São Paulo, Alt-GO and Vasco are already taking 3/4 of the spots.

>the Pillagers of Paraguay
>the Bombarders of Bolivia
>the Vanquishers of Venezuela
>the Eradicators of Ecuador

Wow! Condombol sure is SCARY bros, sure wouldn't want to play against those absolute POWERHOUSES of SOCCER

>VOS DECIME

>we
You have to go back.

>be American
>shart in mart
>get shot
>get hurricaned

>Flamengo

if i was him i would've catched a cheeky little sniff of her cooch desu
make the best of it

>no hector herrera

Come on, dude.

Actually it was seriously proposed and the CBF considered it, but Chapecoense themselves rejected the idea.

7-0 chicano hijo de puta

god i wish that were me

Independiente and Atlético Tucuman face each other both at the Sudaca and the Copa Argentina. What do you think is going to be the outcome?

For me Tucuman takes it all.

The outcome will be at least 2 brand new collage-worthy pictures

Were Sao Paulo bad guys? I always felt they were likable between the big teams.

Hey guys, in the best /copalib/ manner I'm going to spend the night doing cocaine and marijuana, let's talk

They are second-tier bad guys (1st tier: Corinthians and Flamengo). They are literally bandwagon: the team, and were also a synonim for arrogance and smugness.

They are upper class snob, and in their start they were buddies with politicians and real estate moguls who bullied german and italian immigrants to sell their land in the 1940-1950

Peruana o boliviana?

This reminds me of when they tried to close Palestra Italia to take over their stadium, but they instead changed their name to Palmeiras, and on the literally the first game after the attempted coup (which was also coincidentally the state final against São Paulo), Palmeiras won 4-0 and they abandoned the game before the 5th goal

Considering by how shit this one is, Peruana

so depressed i wish i had a gf to listen emo with me

Who's going to make the Virgin UEFA x Chad CONMEBOL pic?

Wew lad.

>Who's going to make the Virgin UEFA x Chad CONMEBOL pic?
Always hated that meme tbdesu

t. Virgin Riber fan

Ridiculous
The 3 points should be awarded to tigays
Now on a more important subject, what is the difference between a rocha and a wachiturra??

there is a plane crash joke somewhere over here

Rocha states slutiness, turra just implies it.
That's the current concept of both terms in the interweb tho, technically it is backwards

Its sort of the difference of a chorro being a literal criminal and a wachiturro being a implied criminal

Yeah the parallelism is correct even though said examples didn't end up there for the same reasons.

Also wachiturro is just turro but nigger-er, like niggers trying to sound more /fa/. pex: turbonigger, guettonigger.

sorry for not big around lately, I got banned

Also Copa Chile so far. U de Chile is already in Lib2018.

/copalib/ won't die on my watch

>that post
>that flag

You have to go back, Paco.

I've seen the ball hit the spidercam but I was wondering how could that "endanger the players". Oh right, the earthquakes.

>big teams
>likable
Pick one

That makes a lot of sense now.

Salvar

FLAMENGO MAIOR DO MUNDO

>two day old thread
>only 80 posts

you guys may as well email each other

libertadores is coming back now tho

>fred

We just came from qualifiers and the Copas are starting this week. We are avoiding the burnout.

best bromance senpai

>Vasco will be relegated, they said...

O Vasco é Minha Vida , minha historia meu primeiro amigo

>the city of gremio
We should just award the south their independence, so we wont have to deal with their shit teams never ever again

Not even the best looking mexican tbqh

It's a money laundering scheme.

inb4 Corinthians loses

REY DE COPAS

I'm coming for you, /copalib/!

I guess we're winning this shit league again

5th and 6th go to pre-Libertadores? It's 3 in total along Copa do Brasil campeao?

>The Baleador of Bambis

1st to 4th (and Copa do Brasil winners) go to Libertadores group stage.
5th and 6th go to pre-Libertadores.

Depending on CB, Libertadores and Sudamericana winners, everyone up to the 9th can go to Liberta

Reminder that this lad played for River Plate, Nacional and ASA de Arapiraca, on what might be the most random career trajectory in history.

>we need a reliable striker with a good header that will take minimum wage?
>i know the perfect guy