Massive brawl at IHOP memphis

Massive brawl at IHOP memphis.

youtube.com/watch?v=ORCL6bDS71w

Other urls found in this thread:

m.wmctv.com/wmctv/db_381569/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=2qHykh7z
wmcactionnews5.com/story/32275950/reports-officer-shot-standoff-in-progress
youtube.com/watch?v=7cHDAcdbLSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Memphian here, just letting you guys know that this happened in the neighborhood of Whitehaven.

Is ihop good

>Whitehaven
>White
>Haven

Kill them all

no
>captcha: pancakes

Two sisters have been arrested after a Saturday night brawl at IHOP in Whitehaven.

The fight happened at the IHOP near Southland Mall in Whitehaven.

The General Manager told police that employee Janika Nellums and her sister Shanika Strickland got into a fight with other restaurant employees as a baby sat just a few feet away.

The women involved in the fight threw chairs and caused $1,000 in damage to the restaurant.

“That's why I don't go out to eat because of stuff like that. You be too scared,” Shayna Witherspoon said.

Police said one suspect was even holding her new nephew during the fight. The baby was crying almost the entire time.

“Somebody was holding a baby and still trying to fight. It's ridiculous,” Smith said.

Nellums was taken to Regional Medical Center for treatment before being taken to jail.

Both Nellums and Strickland are charged with assault and vandalism.

m.wmctv.com/wmctv/db_381569/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=2qHykh7z

we wuz pancakes and shieeeeeeeeeet

>You be too scared

This video really needs an Animal Planet narrator.

used to be ok, but last time i went in one it just smelled like grease, and the food is nothing special by any means.

I prefer waffle house desu

It's alright.

I love chimpouts.

yea waffle house is alright, cheap, good. I like that the kitchen is in the open (at least at the ones I've been to), so you know they're not fuckin with your food.

It's only marginally palatable if you're coming in from an all night bender after the bars shut down. It's a shitty restaurant chain.

Just another day in our great, diverse country.

Whitehaven doesn't look very white

>Janika
>Shanika
everytime

didn't look liek a diverse crowd. i probably couldn't tell them apart in a line up.

pancakes are terrible

french toast is decent

JFC those fucking names.

>Niggers acting like niggers in an IHOP.

In other news water is still wet and Swedes still like taking aids infested cock in the arse for the sake of diversity.

Are IHOPs all this trash now? Our local IHOP is like 100% mexican now.

There were no white people, that is incredibly diverse.

We live with this sort of thing in our beloved dixie everyday.

they have achieved 100% diversity silly

>Welcome to Sup Forums
>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

wow niggers how typical

this would never happen at a waffle house

Yes it's good. There are many breakfast places in America that serve better breakfast, but IHOP is found just about everywhere, so it's more convenient. I would definitely recommend trying it If you are in the US.

Since when did I HOP accept EBT?

Too true. Bringing those dindus over here was the worst thing that ever happened to the USA.

My local IHOP is staffed by our dark friends, so I of course do not go there.

>Janika Nellums and her sister Shanika Strickland
>“That's why I don't go out to eat because of stuff like that. You be too scared,” Shayna Witherspoon
>holding her new nephew during the fight. The baby was crying almost the entire time.

Local diners are better

Mine's non-white too. Which is weird, btfo, because it's in a fairly white area. There's no reason other than selective hiring for a 100% black staff.

mostly because there is no room in a Waffle House.

The slowly but surely encroaching horde of monsters is newsworthy.

This isnt fucking worldstar

Don't like it then hide it. Stop censoring and policing people, hall monitor.

Does this shit happen with your didgeridindu's?

Abos are too busy huffing petrol to dindu nuffin

> Janika "Wa" Nellums

Yea it's a serious misnomer.

We teach kids they are "equal" to these feral savages

Ehh, no, not really. Depends where you are. The only place you'll ever see this stuff happening is in their own remote communities. I don't think I've ever seen a mass brawl by Abo's in the city area.

Nah, japbro, you ever come here go to Waffle House. That's some good shit. Great traveling food.

Like I'd believe you, AC.

Different memphian here; whites are a minority in this city. Please napalm us

Another Memphian, and I can confirm "Whitehaven" is only in name only. Actually since I've moved here I've learned that if it has the word "white" it's just a ruse since the whites moved away long ago.

>didn't swing the baby like a weapon
>took almost 4 minutes until hand clapping
>no completely random sucker punch of a bystander

4/10

wmcactionnews5.com/story/32275950/reports-officer-shot-standoff-in-progress

And one of our resident black majority shot one of our officers...again.

At least they're saying he appeared to be in good health so hopefully we wont lose him.

I think the only exception I can think of is White Station, but that doesn't really count because it's all old Jews.

True forgot about White Station but give it time it'll be converted just like everything else.

Where are you stationed in the Black Front friend? I'm in the Midtown stronghold in the heart of darkness just a block or two west of Overton Park.

I.H.O.P ness

Lol, same here. If you've ever been to the P&H, I probably know you. It's pretty amazing that the city's demographics can make ultra-hipsters tolerable company.

THEYRE COMING TO AMERICA
THEYRE COMING TO AMERICA
THEYRE COMING TO AMERICA
TODAY!
TODAY!

I've heard of P&H but the one time me and some friends were going to go they pussied out. Dunno what their deal was at the time, I mean it's across from Minglewood it just looks rapey on the outside the inside looked fine.

I had a philly cheesesteak out there and it was fucking GOAT

It's actually not too bad, you should stop in sometime. It's a hole in the wall for sure, but there's cheap beer and the crowd is usually good on a Friday or Saturday night. It's usually more punk kids and pseudo-rednecks than hipsters.

Niggers.

my fellow memphian, i love you

> start watching
Hmm, yeah it's a chimpout.
Jeez they're just a mess.
>1 minute later
This goes for almost 6 minutes?!

It's fascinating how many of these videos are only black women.

Not one of them has a BMI under 30.

All the black men are in jail.

Blacks are equal, lol. It's just their culture... lmao.

Something this happening here would make absolutely ALL the major news and the whole society would be shocked.

Are we really that much civilized? We are always told by our liberal elites we need to progress more to be like great West.

>all those huge black women

There's always Denny's, which I find infinitely better than shitty IHOP

run

>blackhaven

I moved away from Memphis a few years ago, and still miss it in a "man I'm glad I moved away from there" kind of way.

carrot top saves the day

why did they kill that nigger?

he tried to rob them

I thought niggers could handle carbs.

youtube.com/watch?v=7cHDAcdbLSY

wew. i would avoid using that as a reference!

Why was the baby at work?

Underrated

It wasn't a joke m8. It is true.

That one never shut its mouth, but I don't think it said 10 different words the entire time

>BIX NOOD HOE
>BIX NOOD ASS BITCH
>WHAT WHAT WHAT

Lol I get it now.
Cause THEY ARE ALL """"""""""""""""""""(africans.)"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

WATCHU MEAN I CAN'T USE MAH FOODSTAMPS ON DEEZ PANCAKES

I'm still laughing.

>Niggers

Memphis is a god damned embarrassment to the great state of Tennessee.

t. East Tennessee master race

Sorry man, it always sucks when your state takes a blow of cuckery.
at least it wasnt near you.

>daily reminder that east TN cucks were traitors to the Confederate cause

at least Memphis is an honest deep-south city.

>mfw I'm a general manager at ihop

This shit wouldn't fly in my resturant. All of them would be fired in a heart beat. I run the highest rated, cleanest ihops in the Midwest in a pretty ghetto town. I don't hire ratchet hoes like this.

Denny's is better or Waffle House if there's no Denny's around.

are you black

For some reason when you said IHOP and Memphis, I figured it would be all white people

Hell no. European from my father, various brown races of North and South America from my mother.

One of the stores they want me to take over in Iowa is predominantly black in an all white area. My philosophy is to keep the racial balance in your work space equal to the demographic of your town. So I have about 1 black employee per 3 or 4 white/Mexican

Does anyone wanna guess the race of my 2 laziest employees?

any working man already knows

>mfw
no face

pancake intellectuals