Florida sports teams

>Florida sports teams

How are they going to do with major facilities damage and loss of fanbase?

Could this be Tampa Bay's year to be the best/only Florida team?

What happens in the center of a hurricane?

Pretty much nothing in the eye itself. The eye wall is the most dangerous part though

>yfw OP gives fuckall about Florida, he just wanted to make a hurricaneb owl thread on Sup Forums
We're not stupid OP

t. janitor

No, you impugn my honor, sir.

I am a fan of Florida Sports Teams, and am interested in the effects of ongoing events that may effect the Sporting Teams, their Athletes, and their Fans.

I have no idea what a "Disaster Bowl" even is, and find the idea laughable. Sup Forums should only be about sports, and anything slightly off-topic should be pruned by a very active Board Overseer

However, this thread, about Florida Sports, is appropriate and on topic.

>implying I don't enjoy event bowl threads with Sup Forums
t. janitor

>mfw 40 foot storm surge hits islands with max elevation of 32 feet

What's with all the hurricanes this year

didn't pay Al Gore enough carbon credits

No one knows really. 2005 was a massive year, then it's been relatively quiet since.

>How are they going to do with major facilities damage and loss of fanbase?

Everybody is going to feel sorry for them and give them lots of money. Miami will have the best facilities in the country and Da U needs major facilty upgrades, so bring it on, Irma!

The season hasnt been hugely active compared to other years, (i.e. 2005, where they ran out of names and named storms the Greek alphabet. I think they went to gamma.) so far at least. The problem is, the strength of the storms has been up due to the 3 things that fuels these storms, warmer water in the Atlantic, which creates more moisture, which, if the winds are blowing just right, this creates heat energy. Heat energy=more powerful storms.

To explain it in 3rd grade terms, if the wind is blowing warm air from the south up north, when hot and cold air collide, you get thunderstorms. Storms that form in the Atlantic pick up strength with extra heat and moisture from the tropical waters.

why would anyone even keep living in those regions where they have to deal with hurricanes and tornadoes each fucking year

surely there must be a region in the US where nature doesn't conspire against it and fucks it up on a yearly basis

Its Florida, its not like they've never seen a bad hurricane before.

I dunno why would anyone keep living in an area slowly being turned into a middle east shit hole?

Northeast isn't bad, just cold and shoveling snow off your car every morning can really suck.

Heard the dolphins game was going to be moved to Philly

Because it's happening very slowly.
I will probably be already dead before we reach your current levels of non-whiteness in 50 years or so for example.

Snow can be annoying, but it doesn't destroy your property or threaten your life (unless you're homeless or something)

good things i only have to worry about earthquakes,tsunamies and erupting volcanoes
hurricanes sound fucking scary

How have they not decided that already?

They know this storm is going to wreck Miami

Out west here in places like Utah, Colorado, Idaho, etc, it's pretty nice. You see rain like once a month and that's it, and heavy snows in the winter but not so much that it's crippling like if you go to Buffalo

>it's not a problem cause its slow
what about your grandchildren m8?

We'll see.

But let's get back to the present...what about you?
You are already living in the hell that people (at least on the political right) over here fear to become in half a century or so.

So is your life in this 60% white country of yours comparable to a natural disaster as you suggested?

They always miss Tampa for some reason

>for (((some reason)))

t. supervolcano

Hope it's not too bad, needs to small western Florida and leave the only relevant part of Florida alone

You need to go back. You've fallen for the meme