I know we have our differences...

I know we have our differences, but can we at least agree that we are all Europeans and that we should stick together in this large and hostile world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavian_defence_union
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am American and therefore a mulatto. Open borders and accept refugees, bigot

Sure, but we have to get rid of those people here first.

>this flag
>this thread
dis gun b gud

>we should stick together in this large and hostile world?

No since

>we are all Europeans

is a meaningless term

Our differences are too numerous. What do Icelanders and Greeks have to do with eachother?

Why isn't pic related considered part of Europe?

I sincerely believe pan-Europeanism is contrived and that Mediterranean unity makes more sense.

Fuck off and die.

>What do Icelanders and Greeks have to do with eachother?
>christian
>culture going back to ancient greeks
>indogermanic language
>history influenced by great european powers

The type of Christianity practiced in Greece and Iceland, as well as their attitudes towards it are very different. It's like comparing Saudi Arabia to Malaysia.

Russia is not European, you retard.
Also European means nothing as well as Asian. There's nothing common between Mongols and Japanese as well as between Albanians and Icelanders.

meh, the differences are tiny

russians are europeans and have made great contributions to russian art and literature, for example war and peace

Iceland is turbo-fedora nowadays

It's practically "Reddit: the country" (and yes, I know that it's ironic that a FUCKING LEAF would write such a thing, but it doesn't make me wrong)

Greece on the other hand is still sorta half-Christian (though rapidly becoming more fedora by the very day).

Europe is surrounded by literal subhumans, i wonder why is this

>christian
iceland is protestant and greece is orthodox
???
on the opposite side of the world. plus i wouldn't call denmark-norway great powers. maybe the kalmar union but it lasted for like 100 years anyway.

>christian

So is Africa, US and South America. Europe even isn't united under a single denomination nor is it all christian.

Disputable with everything north of Vienna

>indoeuropean language

Again, too wide a category

That's the entire fucking world

No

Canada is part of our family, the USA are a bro for example.

Canada is far more relevant to us than any country of Europe except Belgium and America counts a lot for us.

>Canada is far more relevant to us than any country of Europe except Belgium and America counts a lot for us.
this is simply not true. France has way more trade with EU than with Canada. Besides, Canada is US bitch anyways

Sound the alarms. Germany is trying to unite Europe again!

lolno, fuck europe

>but can we at least agree that we are all Europeans and that we should stick together in this large and hostile world?
After what your ancestors did to mine?

Probably not. I will watch and glee as the west falls and Slavs once again reclaim rightful lands and bring peace, harmony and th word (slovo) upon earth

>christian
As well as majority of Africa and all the Latin America. Also orthodoxy is very different from Catholicism and very VERY different from Protestantism (pretty much the opposite of the latter). As a person from an orthodox country I consider orthodoxy to be islam-light.
In Iceland? Wew. Also Levantine Arabs also inherit ancient greek culture and way more than Iceland, in all aspects. I wouldn't even mention that Greeks and Turks are extremely close to each other culturally.
>indogermanic language
It's called indoeuropean and by this logic Iran is more European than Finland.
As any other part of the world.

>Slavs
>peace and harmony
lolšto?

Fuck off merkel

Please Poland forgive us

>Probably not. I will watch and glee as the west falls and Slavs once again reclaim rightful lands and bring peace, harmony and th word (slovo) upon earth
ahahahhahaa

>Flag

>indogermanic
i wonder who could be behind this post

This. Mediterranean peoples have close cultures at least.
It should be like that actually.
Mediterranean (including France, Israel, Balkans and Turkey and Maghrebi and Levantine Arabs).
Ex USSR (except Turkmenistan, Balts and Tajikistan - they are too far. At least Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Southern Caucasus should be in. Le Russian World).
Eastern Europe
Germanics (Scandinavia including Finland, Balts, Germany, Austria).
Eternal Anglo (obvious)
Other parts of the world:
Western Africa
Southern + Central + Eastern Africa
Gulf Arabs
Iran + Kurds + Southern Iraq
Central Asia (Tajikistan, Afghanistan and Northern Pakistan)
Southern Asia (India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Southern Pakistan)
South Eastern Asia (obvious)
Eastern Asia (Korea, China, Japan, maybe Mongolia)
Southern America (well, Brazil, Chile and Argentina can be considered as a subdivision).
Carribeans
Central America

>maybe Mongolia)
Honestly I think they would fit in better in le Russian world than in East Asia.

I do think it's more imporant that we get along with each other, than what else there is of the world.

UK
France
Germany
Sweden
Finland
Norway
Denmark
Flanders
The Netherlands
Luxembourg
Liechtenstein
Russia

This should be Europe, the rest can fuck off.

>russians are europeans
We aren't, same case to Turkey or Japan. We had our own culture but than we were westernized by our rulers.
>and have made great contributions to russian art and literature, for example war and peace
Yep. It's Russian art and literature, not European. Of course our 18th-19th century writers were influenced by Western ones because we had no such a concept as fiction book before Petr I. Saying that it makes us European is like saying modern Africa is European because African writers are influenced by European ones.
We have our distinctive culture, mentality, history, our memes st least. We were closely connected to Europe in 18th and 19th centuries but those are only 200 years of our 1200 year history. Also most of Russians consider themselves to be center between Europe and Asia and we are also very anti-western.

>stealing the term from greeks

Coin a new name for yourself like Cuckonia or Birdshit Union.

>UKFranceGermanySwedenFinlandNorwayDenmarkFlandersThe NetherlandsLuxembourgLiechtenstein
Legit
>Russia
Lolwhat

>We have our distinctive culture, mentality, history, our memes st least.
Sorry but no. You are just another slavic group that managed to be more successful than other slavs

The civilised part of your country belong to the European culture.

Finns are not European.
Finns are not Nordic.

Russia would be an advantage in a military sense. The rest are the economically strong coutnries of the EU. I feel like the rest is just deadweight.

>Belgium talking about deadweights

Italy has been a net contributor to the eu budget since the very beggining, a founder member and the 3rd largest economy in europe yet is always forgotten in these kind lf list.

I could understand leaving Spain aside as we were the pre EU eastern expansion leechers but Italy's situation is just sad

Go look at your gdp per capita

I agree Italy does quite well for itself

Belgium is a non-country that was literally only created to put some distance between France and Germany

Hipsters and self proclaimed pro western intellectuals are not the whole Russia.
You know nothing about Russian history and culture obviously.

This list is not worth anything. Europe is not just about its economy, but about its culture, its history, its creativity, its inventiveness, its scientific and philosophical discoveries, and so on. These are things that continue to develop today, and this in all European countries, thanks to a rich and exceptional past.
We can not leave half of the European countries aside under the pretext that "they are currently under an economic crisis".

I don't speak about modern western supporters in Russia, I speak abour the whole Russian history.
Saying you're not European is like saying England is not ever, because they leave they are close to Americans and leave the EU.
This is nonsense, their history, law and coutumes are 100% from the European civilisation, and your are too.

then america is european too. since they have european background

Well, technically yes, their culture is mostly European, the difference is that they were a colony at first, and didn't grow up inside Europe.
Also they got a lot of immigrates from around the world (Africa, Europe, Asia more recently)
wich make their culture a bit different, but yet very European.

desu

Europe should just the have regional unity. Nordic Union, Med Union, Benelux, ect. Some people after WW2 tried this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavian_defence_union

That may work for the Nordic and germanifags but It wouldnt work for south European countries.

Where should we belong?

>history, law and coutumes
Nothing of this was European before Petr I. Shit, USA is way more European than Russia. You obviously don't understand what Russia is. We became tied to Europe only in 18th century and after 1917 we had way less ties.

You guys don't really fit into this. Your land will be divided up, and the French people will be relocated to the USA and become americans. I'm sorry.

No

I'd say France should lead a European med union comprsied of France, Spain, portugal, Italy and maybe Slovenia, Croatia and Greece depending on what directions those nations would choose to go in.

>No
You better say (YES) or the big Bulgarian gorilla comes for your ass

Does anyone have a Europe map template with all the substates? So like, instead of Germany and France it would have all the German states like Bavaria and Hesse and such

Same with Spain. We were always busy in the Reconquista, always looking to the south and later to the west because of the discoveries. Only with the autistic rage of the Habsburgers we had an involvement in european affairs till Rocroi, then we went back into our shell.

Slovenia is not med, they are more germanic.

Bulgarian gorilla fuck my ass are always anti eu.

It's really fucking sad and pathetic that an oppressive money milking "unity" club is the only thing that keeps European people from killing each other.

This. Spain and Latin America are the one big cultural area of it's own actually. It's too big to be included into Mediterranean area too.

What are you talking about?Can't get more pro-EU than being a Bulgarian gorilla fucking that Greek ass.

Pretty sad indeed, my German friend. The today's European Union is far, very far from the original vision of It's creators.

You lie

All you need to do is make me Emperor of Europe and i will fix everything and i mean EVERYTHING!!!

Thing is there are people who like it this way since they are making money hand over fist from conflicts and a stable equally developed EU would be bad for business.

>Emperor of Europe
Yeah, I don't know. Everytime someone did that, everything turned very badly.

lewd

No, i am not.I am all for EU and fucking that Greek ass(female) :^)

kek

Not by force.I expect to have the votes of every country.That way i'll know, you all want things to change and i am not just forcing you.

Me too, minus the eu.
But sadly it will never happen.

HOLY

Got 11 twice. Nice.

Forgot pic

Why do you want them to be European?

I agree, Europeans need to unite and stop letting third world dumb fucks into their continent.

I mean, I'm starting to lose hope on Western Europe, you people are fucking retarded.

not bad, It's a good day for you to play lotery

Godammit

EU is about to collapse.

you should build a wall

>not bad, It's a good day for you to play lottery
>lottery
Fools tax as i like to call it.

You got your last two digits reversed.
Could it mean it's game over for the EU?

>EU is about to collapse.
Yeah, look at all those countries following Britain's example and leaving :^)
Oh wait...

Honestly we don't need a mystical sign to see that EU is screwed

Time will give me the reason. EU and the european progress is too unrealistic.

He is right though. That's why they want to hurt the Brits. Set an example, terrorise people even at the thought of leaving.

>Time will give me the reason.
What happens if time betrays you?
>EU and the european progress is too unrealistic.
Seems perfectly realistic to me.It is just super slow and there are people who abuse the process, like Germany and it's exports surplus.

The greed of German Jews knows no bounds.

I personally want to 'hurt' the Brits cus they are a bunch of insufferable twats. There is also that part where stupidity should be punished. Stupid people can't be reasoned with and need the stick.
A 100 billion euros stick :^)

Noone seems to be able to pinpoint the catalyst though. I think one of France, Spain or Italy will bail next and then it's over. When is the question.

>Trying to create a super state in Europe is realistic and reasonable.

Ay lmaooo

>Ay lmaooo
I already told you.All you have to do is give me the power and i will fix everything while making everyone happy.
With the exception of anarchists and lunatics.They will be really furious.

Make me Emperor of Europe(EoE) :^)

Whatever the cost may history is being written. GB, France, USA, Italy, Spain are going to fuck around when the Germans are screwing them over.

It would be more profitable for them to isolate Germany and kick Germany out.Think about it.

fuck off hun