Anyone pumped for Dr. Bill Nyes new show?

Anyone pumped for Dr. Bill Nyes new show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IPrw0NYkMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Looks like a smug prick.

Who is he?

Bill Nye the science guy, he's an engineer who did a Disney TV show about science

>hey guys bill nye here
>im sure you've heard of those who call themselves quote unquote race realists
>a lot of these guys are going around telling everyone that there are differences in average intelligence between human races and that these differences in intelligence manifest themselves in behavior that results in wildly disproportionate contributions to civilization between the races
>but get a load of this, the biggest genotypical differences between so-called "human races" is the central nervous system- not intelligence!
>haha those stupid anti-science racists
>BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

>insufferable militant atheist

No thanks.

No. It will be aimed at SJW man-children instead of an interesting way to get children into science.

he's not a doctor of anything. I think he has a bachelor's of engineering which puts him on the same level as half of reddit.

>he's an engineer
B.S.

He is the same kind of Dr. as Bill Cosby. So no

>He is the same kind of Dr. as Bill Cosby
Anaesthetic technician?

I Can't wait to binge watch it with my partner!
Pic related, it's us!

>hey guys bill nye here
>im sure you've heard of those crazy climate deniers with their wild conspiracies about the politically connected scientific community cooking up yet another climate-related hoax in order to scare guilt-ridden white Americans into surrendering even more of their income to their government while third world monkeys continue to spew billions of pounds of pollution into the air completely immune to pressure from the international community
>but get load of this, the biggest polluter is actually China- a second-world country!
>haha those stupid anti-science alarmists
>BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

wow where he screams and jumps around weird green screens and screams about basic science some more!?! ohhhhhh cant wait.

>i hope this smug shit falls down and hits his head

Nice. But no I hate people who have honorary doctorates and use it in their title. The Anaesthetic technician might have got his redacted though.

BILL BILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILL BILLBILL

The smug bastard will probably spew reddit-tier lies like Earth not being flat and dinosaurs going extinct before men existed and climate being affected by human actions and evolution being real. I'm not watching this SJW cuck liberal garbage, he'll force me to surrender my wife to muslims

>Pupil of Sagan
>Boeing defense programs
>Mechanical Engineering from Cornell University
>CEO of the planetary society
>project lead on solar sail development
>life of devoted work to increase scientific literacy
>friends with Musk

Yup, sounds like the average redditor

>I may not be a nigger but I've got those nostalgic millennials in the palm of my hand
>My turn to cash in
Too bad Disney owns the rights to his theme song. That's worth more in nostalgia than Nye himself.

B-but he's not a Trump supporter!

>militant
Kek

>science guy
>bachelorrs in engineering
>voice of all science and ethics
>ftw you have a higher degree in science than bill nye

Bill Nye The Engineer Guy
Bill Nye Never Did Any Science In His Life Guy

theres literally only one thing on that list that is a valid qualifier

>friends with musk

lmfao are you serious

>becoming an engineer so you can preach to kids for the rest of your life

For what purpose?

>Pupil of Sagan
puff puff cool man
>Boeing defense programs
ok that's legit
>Mechanical Engineering from Cornell University
yeah pretty good school
>CEO of the planetary society
whatever that is
>project lead on solar sail development
puff puff cool man
>life of devoted work to increase scientific literacy
he seems devoted to pushing "GMOs are great and climate change is super cereal" now
>friends with Musk
the guy who thinks we're living in a simulation

>Never Did Any Science In His Life Guy
At least he never faked any reasearch unlike Black Science Guy.

>GMOs are great
Unless you eat exclusively wild berries and deer carrion you had ate GMO for your whole life.

youtube.com/watch?v=4IPrw0NYkMg
Bill Nye The Feminist Guy

Bill Nye the Baby murderer guy

why are they in a doctor's office
why would that picture be taken

What is the point of denying climate change? What do you gain from cocksucking billionaire corporations?

really?
source?

Bill Nyes the propaganda guy

I thought they were just denying the fact that it was caused by man.

What is the point of accepting climate change? What do you gain from cocksucking the jew tax?

Of all the people that tried to sway voters because muh celebs I'm surprised that I haven't seen him doing it.

lil guy probably had his dick chopped

because leftwing polticians use the made up claim that humans cause climate change to put extra taxes on them and to create more laws that cost jobs in order to "save the environment"

Bill Nyes the if you question climate change you should be thrown into prison guy

That's also wrong.

Bill Nye the I debated Ken Ham completely unprepared because I'm a smug atheist cuck and got blown the fuck out guy

god atheists and sciencefags are cringe in human form

>Le Reddit man
>Science! xDD

I really, really, really wish I had a button that would just wipe everybody off the planet that is "pumped for (insert meme scientist)'s new show". There'd be no more beta SJW leftist faggots...

Bill Nye is a very important scientist.

JEWSSSSS!!! AH GOD THE JEWSSS!!!! THE JEWS AND THE TROPOSPHERE, MY MANNNN! THE JEWS AND THE CARBON IN THE ICEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

JEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWS

THE TRIBE OF ABRAHAM, MY MAN, THE HEBRAIC RACE AND THE HOCKEY STICK GRAPH, THE RED DAWN *HNNGGG* AND THE *PFFFFFFF* AHUH, AHUH, AHUH

It's because he's the CEO of the Planetary Society, which is a nonprofit and would lose that status if he tried doing that.

No.

>Dr.
He has a BS and people treat him like he's our generation's Galileo

I don't know if he really said the thing in picture related or if it's out of context, but goddamn he's retarded if he really did say that.

Felicia day thread

kek

bill nye the perfect gas law guy

To stonewall people who falsely conflate their politics to mean the prevention of an extinction-level event? Especially when those politics are just a useless national carbon tax, when our nation isn't even the biggest producer of pollution?

Bill Nye the "Pop-science" guy

>Sup Forumscucks are so delusional they are now against science because it tends to support liberal policies
>they think scientific facts and data are somehow "SJW"

They are uneducated people who only know they have to be against the "liberal team" because they base all their decisions not on facts or logical merit but on a simple "us vs. them" mentality

>Shill Nye the Zion Goy

>not emasculating manlets whenever and wherever possible
It's like you don't understand what it's like to be a woman

Science in no way shape or form discredits religion, and Bill Nye does not represent the ideas of the scientific community at large.

Bill Nye is actually the voice of science in America. He's pretty much the only scientist people know

>it tends to support liberal policies
stop huffing paint

Unfortunately true. And to most Americans observing a vinegar and baking sofa reaction proves God doesn't exist, for some reason:

Wtf does any of this have to do with god?

He wants to paint himself as the victim

Does he really have a doctorate?