3. Andrew McCutchen (R) CF
4. David Freese (R) 3B
5. Jose Osuna (R) 1B
6. Sean Rodriguez (R) 2B
7. Jordy Mercer (R) SS
8. Chris Stewart (R) C
9. Gerrit Cole (R) P

Go Cubs!

Q better have his shit together tonight. The Cubs aren't gonna score many runs off Cole.

FUCK YOU THEO...shitty bullpen is trash, cant hold a one run lead, give up walks that turn into runs...look im walking here.

I told you to trade rizzo for a closer and bullpen help, but No you dont listen and now the cards will win the division and the cubs will come in 3rd.

FIRE CRAZY JOE AND TRADE RIZZO

I FEEL A STORM BREWIN

Blindly going into September letting the wavier wire pass you by.

FIRE THEO AND JOE NOW

>fire the guy that did his best to loose the World Series and won it anyway
GAS THE FROGGERS

no need to worry friends joe will utilize the All White bullpen come playoff time.

I thought people said Quintana was going to be a cy young winner now that he's here with a defense and run support. Were we lied to?

the who tainted Q...he cant understand just yet that its wins not K's that matter

alt white meme not funny faggot...

you're right clearly edwards, strop, rondon, pena will be the first choice just like last year

hoooooooo that catch

tiem to score some runs for Q

>open the door
>get on the floor

why cant Q pitch a 1-2-3 inning

sweep :^)

>Ban frogs and nazis from Cubs game threads
>???
>CUBS DYNASTY!!!

Perhaps the same could be said of most Cubs pitching at this point. At least Bryant was able to bail him out of the real damaging stuff.

I'm going to this tomorrow. How badly will my expectations be crushed if they're based on the movie?

Ban them from the book of the living as far as I'm concerned.

oh shit time for the bullpen Q's at 100 pitches

ebin

>Dinosaurs...
>Ewww they're all naked!

get him out of there crazy joe before he gives up a hr

6-5-4 double play hell yeah

Baez with some Rizzo tier high IQ baseball play to get a double play.

We still might survive this inning!

B A E Z E D
A
E
Z
E
D

thank you based Q

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck becasue of Beaz the cubs gonna trade addy for a bag of crack and 2 hookers

and addy will end up beating both of the hookers

bitch where my money at

Get out of here, you're going to cost the Cubs the game by making the bullpen fuck up.

why wont crazy joe put Mike back in the bullpen..have him pitch the 7/8

>bullpen time

checked and blame Theo for the bullpen

Russel's market value tanked because of the domestic abuse allegations. Also you seem to think that just because Baez is god tier at short stop, doesn't mean he's god tier at other positions. You remember he played 2nd base before getting moved after Russel got injured right?

Theo and Maddon have already said Russel still has job security when it comes to being short stop, so unless he fucks up big time when he finally coming back, he's the starter still. Also, if he does crash and burn, that would be detrimental to his trade value.

i hope someone piss in joe's glass of wine tonight

i want to parley with anime posters. this infighting is getting us nowhere

who the fuck told you it was okay to talk to me...I DONT TALK TO GROWN ASS MAN POSTING CARTOONS. GOOD DAY FAGGOT

Rondon with a painless 1-2-3.

Monty prefers to be a starter so it gives him that psychological push even though everyone else agrees he's better as a multi inning releiver. The big reason he's still a starter is to give the others rest time since they've all be showing problems. And you don't want your starters burning out at the end of September and going into October.

Stop getting mad at Japanese artwork, especially when I soothed your fears of Russel getting dumped at this time frame.

>Baez with the Santana walk up

my nigga

That would be hard to accomplish on the sly given how wine is served.

is Ronny WooWoo still alive and at the games...

That would require unconditional surrender of all Nazi and Nazi affiliated imagery which includes pepe. But know I am not a man without mercy, you can keep your insipid wojacks.

done. but i still get to post one W Pepe after every victory. those are my only stipulations

strop for the win????

Denied. W flag pepe has been used to jinx Cubs leads in the past and if you allow one type of pepe, more will follow, like a plague of locusts. Wojack is already pushing it enough.

Might I suggest you create your own content instead of relying so much on others? Even the anime fags made their own Cub picture.

Pirates will get 2 runs here, then pitch a 1-2-3 ninth

hahahaha fuck your unconditional surrender

then we have no deal. enjoy your flood of pepes. you had your chance. one W pepe AFTER every win is not too much to ask

Then any loss is on your head, Nazi sympathizer. Please cheer for the cardinals in the future because they are the team that nazis support.

this is one of the best game this year...

Looks like it's up to anime to save this gamethread if it's not to late.

Come on 9th inning heroics.

may the great shitposting Cubes war continue. Anime Vs. Pepe 2 Electic Boogaloo

Don't involve me in your petty bullshit, talk about the game, or get out.

t. accompanies every terrible post with an equally terrible image

I tried playing nice ghostposter. Get your little anime underlings under control

I serve no man or cartoon fish monster.

you will die with your fellow weebs

You can round up a million nazi loving maggots to kill me, but in the end, you're still just maggots!

FUCKING STOP

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOOSE

>We actually scored

Another game lost by suck-ass Chris Stewart. Why is this faggot on the team still?

NOTHING BUT BLUE SKIES

Bad Nazi shitposter. BAD.

This is Wade Davis' biggest test

Bai Gawd, you might be right.

davis is a monster

CUBS WIN

Frogposters BTFO

FLY THE W

I EVEN LOVE YOU ANIME FAGGOTS

WWOOOOOOO

He only ever fails when he's pitching in a not save situation. It's uncanny

[W]