Send a message to my crush for 3 years that I want to date her

>send a message to my crush for 3 years that I want to date her
>no response
>ask friend's gf to ask her about it
>turns out she has a bf
>all I'm thinking about now is how fucking stupid I am and that I'll always be alone
>mfw
Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

planningforburial.bandcamp.com/album/quietly
youtu.be/wYNbSuRnsFM
youtu.be/fxWh5ivlBS0
youtu.be/f9X1C7pTu-M
youtu.be/Pj1Kx7AI_rw
youtu.be/pO8kTRv4l3o
youtu.be/Din_eWjJWe0
youtu.be/KBx1Q3DEyDY
youtu.be/su6HreG625E
youtu.be/KbuGWgYLqWk
youtu.be/vt1Pwfnh5pc
youtu.be/ImKY6TZEyrI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No music. Just embrace the awkwardnessa and the failure in silence.

reengaging contact with an ex is usually not a good idea bud

but anyway this might do something for you
planningforburial.bandcamp.com/album/quietly

How do you have a crush on a girl for 3 years before you ask her out? For real, why didn't you just ask her 3 years ago?

And how did you not know she has a bf?

Snowing - Fuck Your Emotional Bullshit

Dwelling on it for any more time would be worse for you in the long run. You did good. You will grow strong, comrade.

Because I've been a pussy for 3 years and I thought today would be a good day to ask her out, I didn't know because she never talked about having a bf

Still though, how did you keep interest in one girl that you weren't dating for three straight years? I'm not trying to be mean or anything but it sounds like you need to chill out about girls.

>I didn't know because she never talked about having a bf
How often did you talk to her?

Damn, you're even bad at stalking

We saw each other once or twice a week for our school's mock-Jeopardy team for a long time. When I first started 3 years ago I started to think of ways to try to ask her out, but I was always too much of a pussy to act on it because she's a year older than me. There's also the fact that I've never been in a romantic relationship before
>inb4 NEET

You’re fucked bro.

It sounds like she knew you liked her and was not mentioning it on purpose to string you along.

FYI if you're as young as I think you are you shouldn't worry about it. Getting girls in high-school is literally as easy as talking to them since like 80% of guys don't and teenage girls want dick bad. I think a lot of young guys (esp on here) talk themselves into believing everyone their age is living a fulfilling romantic life except them and it's going to be that way forever when that's just not true. In high-school it doesn't matter how ugly, or awkward, or whatever you think you are as long as you actually talk to them

Make a tulpa, OP.

youtu.be/wYNbSuRnsFM

Siamese Dream by Smashing Pumpkins

>3 years
youre dumb

this

unironically this. Closer is a very good album too.
youtu.be/fxWh5ivlBS0
youtu.be/f9X1C7pTu-M
youtu.be/Pj1Kx7AI_rw
youtu.be/pO8kTRv4l3o
youtu.be/Din_eWjJWe0
youtu.be/KBx1Q3DEyDY
youtu.be/su6HreG625E
youtu.be/KbuGWgYLqWk
youtu.be/vt1Pwfnh5pc
youtu.be/ImKY6TZEyrI

>3 years and he asks on Valentine's Day
Holy mother of autism.