THOR: RAGNAROK Official Synopsis

>In Marvel Studios’ THOR: RAGNAROK, Thor (Chris Hemsworth) is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok – the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization – at the hands of an all-powerful new threat, the ruthless Hela (Cate Blanchett). But first he must survive a deadly gladatorial contest that pits him against his former ally and fellow Avenger – the Incredible Hulk (Mark Ruffalo).

Full Cast and First Look.

>Chris Hemsworth as Thor.

>Tom Hiddleston as Loki.

>Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner / Hulk.

>Benedict Cumberbatch as Stephen Strange / Doctor Strange.

>Cate Blanchett as Hela, the queen of the underworld.

>Jeff Goldblum as The Grandmaster, the ruler of the arena planet Sakaar.

>Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie, a fierce warrior that Thor encounters on Sakaar.

>Karl Urban as Skurge, a powerful enforcer loyal to Hela.

>Jaimie Alexander as Lady Sif, one of Asgard's protectors and Thor's close friend.

>Ray Stevenson as Volstagg, one of Asgard's protectors and Thor's close friend.

>Tadanobu Asano as Hogun, one of Asgard's protectors and Thor's close friend.

>Idris Elba as Heimdall, the gatekeeper of Asgard.

>Anthony Hopkins as Odin, the ruler of Asgard.

Hope it's good, and I like that bit about him not having the hammer, imagine if there was a setup that for the entire movie he's summoned it and you see it travelling through space destroying meteors and the like in his path til the climax when just as it looks like Thor's about to lose the hammer collides with the bad guy with all the accumulated speed.

Shoving Planet Hulk into a Thor film just because of dumb legal bullshit doesn't make too much sense to me.

So they're reworking Planet Hulk into Dimension: Hulk? That honestly sounds really awesome. I hope they make Hulk terrifying.

>dumb legal bullshit
wait, what happened?

>no Kat Dennings
Fucking finally

Similar to how Captain America 3 was actually Avengers 3: Civil War.

>marvel ruining my forebears myths
Fuck off kikes
Ragnarök is necessary so Baldr can be resurrected

Guess that was the only way they could come close to actually making a solo Hulk movie. If it's actually well weaved into the story I don't mind, though. Hulk and Thor as a duo could be fun, as they were in Avengers 1

>a niggress playing Valkyrie

absolute haram, why are they doing this?

Universal Pictures holds the distribution rights for solo Hulk movies, while Disney has the distribution rights for team movies. So Hulk is only allowed to appear in team movies to avoid sharing the profits.

That sounds dumb and fun, I'm actually interested

>comic book space aliens

race is the last thing you should be worrying about nazi

Will the B-Plot be Dr. Strange trying to get Mjolnir, which he conveniently frees for the climactic fight scene?

>fusing Ragnarok and Planet Hulk into one shit movie

For fuck's sake. If they wanted a proper Thor vs Hulk story why not adapt Fear Itself? Then again, Hemsworth cannot pull of a Thor that's badass enough to destroy Hulk and Thing like comic Thor did.

Because they think diversity means erasing white people from their own culture.

>If they wanted a proper Thor vs Hulk story why not adapt Fear Itself?

Fear Itself was garbage, I'm glad you're not in charge of anything.

If you had actually read the comics you would know the Asgardians are not aliens.

Not even released and Hulk vs Thor confirmed as better movie than this clusterfuck.

Oh, yeah. Cause Planet Hulk was a good story. At least Fear Itself is a Thor story, these niggas are literally making Thor 3 into a Hulk movie.

>tasteless faggots propping up these pieces of garbage as quality

laughing

No. Hell no. That piece of shit is just Hulk wank at its worst.

>Cause Planet Hulk was a good story

It was actually, fucking critically acclaimed while Fear Itself was a come and gone forgettable event, and not even in the top 20 of Thor vs Hulk fights.

>these niggas are literally making Thor 3 into a Hulk movie.

Except it's clearly not, but there's no point trying to reason with retards like you.

>Jeff Goldblum as The Grandmaster, the ruler of the arena planet Sakaar
I, uh, think that this, er may be a, um, good, nonono, a, uh, great casting choice.

>that animation
Why does any animated marvel project look like it was drawn for a 5 year old's coloring book? Look at Thor's right calf, jesus christ.

>Benedict Cumberbatch as Stephen Strange / Doctor Strange.
>Tom Hiddleston as Loki.

Asian grils panties already wet.

we wuz vikangz

Planet Hulk is just a Conan story with Hulk in it. It's shit. Not as bad as WWH tho.

>No Kat Dennings, Natalie Portman shit human element that dragged down the earlier Thor movies.
>Ragnarok and Planet Hulk weaved in to one, if done within the context of the MCU it could work fantastically.
>Some interesting actors in the cast, most notably Karl Urban and Jeff Goldblum.
>The potential for a great Hulk vs Thor fight.

Honestly, I'm pretty fucking excited about this. All the segments in the Thor movies that were great were the ones not in Earth. Hell, Guardians of the Galaxy's atmosphere is great because they're not in Earth. This movie has the potential to redeem the Thor franchise.

>Gentlemen, uh, mrrrrrrrrrroweh heh heh I am so excited for this, let me tell you.

>I, uh, think that this, er may be a, um, good, nonono, a, uh,

>no Planet Hulk movie
Terrific
So we're not going to see the Red King, we're not going to see the Warbound and we're not going to see the duel against Silver Surfer

Seriously, at this rate the fucking World War Hulk movie is literally going to be just him going on a little-bit-more-of-a-rampage-than-usual in New York.

Agreed. Especially with Waititi directing.

>The potential for a great Hulk vs Thor fight.

Doubtful, considering how shitty their first fight and MCU fight in general are. The only good ones are the ones from Winter Soldier.

i hope kat dennings is in it

was there a movie that explains his imprisonment?

AND WHERE THE FUCK IS BETA RAY BILL!?

Sorry but the MCU has the best fight scenes of any comic book movies.

Only the Avengers movies are allowed to have actual large scale conflict. Think about it.

No, that'll probably be explained during Ragnarok's first act

Every white persons ancestors had the same basic mythology you stupid faggot

i'm so happy ray stevenson is still in this. hopefully based taikakikowakaki will do him some justice.

Taika a cute

Fuck off DCuck.

Go masturbate to more BvS essay threads

>Cate Blanchett
10/10 confirmed kino.

I have no idea how this will pan out but the concept sounds at least slightly more interesting than the fucking dark world with whatever evil elf and portals.

It seems like the most powerful character will be at least slightly de-powered for once and I finally have a reason to care now that the whole Asgardian race might be fucked. (otherwise that part of the movies has always felt pretty forced)

>without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time
Basically Thor 2

>Skurge

HYPE

Thor never lost his hammer in THE DARK WORLD.

I'm so happy Jeff is in it. His talent is objective but regardless I love that fucking guy.

Yeah, he is entertaining to watch. As the Grandmaster it should be really cool.

Karl Urban too, that fucker gives his 100% in every role I've seen him in. (Eomer, Dredd, Vaako, McCoy)

Will he be the protagonist of Jurassic World 2: The Lost Park?

>Karl Urban too, that fucker gives his 100% in every role I've seen him in. (Eomer, Dredd, Vaako, McCoy)

He'll always be smug, anachronistic Julius Caesar to me. And also Cupid.

that's fine, because the solo hulk movies are autistic as fuck, him jumping the whole movie escaping from dumbass military trash.

Im so fucking tired pf capeshit but takia is based and this looks like it could actually be good

The only way a hulk film would work would be having planet hulk(and its prologue in the 1st and 2nd act, with world war hulk in the 3rd. Every other hulk story is either him fighting stup military or trying to make the hulk smarter.