youtube.com/watch?v=e2ZRSwul7cE

This

this

Six Feet Under

The Sopranos on a second viewing

LMAO

Mad Men.

the shield. literally GOAT finale.

Drake rhymes with snake. Snake sounds like Snape. Snape is in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

doesn't count, I hated those shows

buffy the vampire slayer
angel, west wing, space above & beyond

Of course it counts other people have different opinions

Spartacus season 1
The other seasons aren't canon

Easy

is this as awesomely terrible as it looks?

MASH
Cheers
Six Feet Under
King of the Hill
Harvey Birdman
ATHF

Law and order
Based

Spaced

King of the Hill

;_;
youtu.be/3difXqlpwVc?t=3m20s

The opera episode of Futurama. That was the true ending.

No, i wanted him to run away with Debs and make her children

Each season of spartacus got a based finale

youtube.com/watch?v=spnE1xRRamw

them going through the black hole and cutting to the title was a better ending imo, shame they literally made it meaningless.

Six Feet Under

LOST
BSG
Spartacus
Breaking bad

>LOST

Fucking kill yourself.

Be honest now, this could possibly be the most fitting end for the series but 90% of the audience had no fucking clue what just happened, even people on Sup Forums were like """"THAT'S IT?"""""

Hannibal.

2deep5u kys

I'm going to find you.

This.

Beast Wars and Beast Machines

Parks and rec

>Candide
>middle tier

Fucking kill yourself faggot

Dexter

we dug coal together

The Wire.

No.

M*A*S*H*
The Wire
Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Batman: Brave and the Bold
Breaking Bad
Cheers
Seinfeld
Angel
Buffy
Friends
Star Trek: TNG
Justice League: Unlimited

Hill Street Blues

For what the finale season was, this 100%. We all had mad theories about that m60 and the trunk gun was so rad I don't care who you are, you're wrong to disagree. I personally would have liked a more hank/Walt showdown leading to mexico to escape and the cartel showing up, but I am satisfied with what it was. Jesse seeing Andrea die AFTER hearing walt was there when Jane died is the biggest gut punch of all.

/thread
>now raylan did you know Jesus Christ was a Jew?
>I had heard that

Hannibal Season 2

Sopranos ending was perfect. Only plebs question it or disagree.

Did anybody say Six Feet Under yet?
Because the answer is Six Feet Under.

Big Guy we meet again

How did Different Strokes finale go?

Everybody had a different stroke. They were all paralyzed in the final shot.

Even little Sam? Or was he strokin it to dixie carter

Patrician choice

Also this

My own offering is Brass Eye
youtube.com/watch?v=RcU7FaEEzNU

It really was. I didn't get it until I rewatched the last season and noticed
1) the part where Silvio says that he didn't even hear the guy next to him got shot until after it happened.
2) when Bobby mentions that you don't actually hear the shot before you're dead.

It's perfect. And it makes perfect sense. In reality, it takes longer for the sound of the gun to reach your ears and be interpreted than it takes for the bullet to scramble your brain. If you were shot in the head, you legitimately would not hear it.

community... fight me nerds

>tfw Jimmy says, "Let's go home" and the final shot is the skyline of Baltimore, with everyone's lives moving on

>watching that show past season 2

>liking what i dont like

cuck

ST: TNG
True Detective: Season 1
Justified
Sopranos

6 seasons AND A MOVIE !!!
its not over, i still have hope

The Following

SIKK BURN BRAH!

The OA

>I have very important work to do. My ascension removes me from the disc and the loop. I'm near final stage. Some mornings, I can see the infernal plane.

Yeah. No

Rome.
;_;

Rome
Friday Night Lights

The Shield

The Office (UK)

Mad Men (arguably)

you might be a memester but I agree

my bruh

ALF

i fapped to her at least 100 times

Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Justice League Unlimited
90s Spiderman
The Wire

Never heard of this show called Easy but Dexter really fucked itself over with it's ending.

The most pathetically dull pasta. Hide.

Return of the Jedi

I fucking loved BSG's finale.
>you know, I know about farming
>mfw

Babylon 5

It's a 45 minute epilogue focused entirely on the characters since the plot has already been resolved. Perfect way to go out.

YES. This is the best answer ITT
Was alright
Not exactly "satisfying", but the ending montage was GOAT

Six Feet Under

Does The Spongebob Movie count as a series finale?

youtube.com/watch?v=cTVpoT82toY

Scrubs (season 9 doesn't exist)

lost

The Simpsons

Bleach :]

That was a glorious ending, I still can't believe they went and spoiled it with that retarded 9th season.

Nigga you did not just say Angel had a satisfying ending

unironically /thread

Gotta go with Lexx on this one, Earth destroyed, Lexx K.I.A. and Kai taking out the big Alien Asteroid with the Higgs Boson device and laughs just as it goes off.

Should have been one of the first posts.

Huh yeah JLU really did a good job there.

I'll add DS9, although it might have been even better if you cut off the last 20 minutes of the last episode.

>writers themselves admitted they backed themselves into a corner for introducing the M60 plotline so early without having any concrete idea where to go with it
>hurr you're wrong to disagree
Breaking Bad finale wasn't bad but it was underwhelming, and certainly overrated judging by this thread

>100 percent

Wrong. The final season was poorly thought-out and executed. Only Cranston could elevate the poor material. The Ricin being used on Lydia after close to five seasons of teasing it was a letdown.

Dexter. It stopped after season 1.