What was your favorite album when I was in high school?

What was your favorite album when I was in high school?
youtube.com/watch?v=yWRApNPxdI0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOFcNGJpp5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know. When were you in high school?

youtube.com/watch?v=EOFcNGJpp5o

2003~2007

The same one OP posted; I was a huge MSI fan.

er, 2004~2007

Pretty Hate Machine

I was an MSI fan also.

actually it was THIS Enigma album since it was released in like 2001. so i was listening to it a few years after.

Unironically.
I listened to nothing but Rain Dogs for over half a year straight everyday.

2000-2003 here

My favorite album when I was in late elementary school / early middle school on the other hand was Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory.

Listening to stuff like Mindless Self Indulgence and My Chemical Romance in high school is a mark of the pleb.

>pleb

how is MSI ordinary?

Many of my friends in high school listened to Mindless Self Indulgence and they were all plebs. MSI were always popular with the Hot Topic crowd.

I listened to MSI and Linkin park

>Linkin Park
now THATS the pleb band
I've never met a Linkin Park fan that wasn't a massive pleb

Well I imagine that you're bit of a pleb if you were still listening to that kind of stuff when you were in high school.

this and loveless

It all depends on WHEN he was in school. 2000: maybe you could cut him some slack
2016: maybe not

not really well I was in highschool.

the most known bands i listened to were Slipknot and Mushroomhead and some ICP.

I was in highschool from 1998-2002

Early on would say Converge Jane Doe.

Later on Black Sun Empire - Driving Insane. Or some of Teebee's singles.

My parents had this on vinyl; I was fascinated by it as a child. It seemed so mysterious and powerful.

In that time period, probably either Demon Days or The Open Door.

You are all now aware that Jimmy Urine turns 50 next year.

Muse was my shit, kind of a shame to see what they became (that being said, Drones was alright)

>tfw wasted hs listening to metallica

IGreat taste OP

CRIMES
CRIMES
CRIMES
CRIMES
CRIMES

I wish more people listened to Blood Brothers

Me too, Dude

I miss those guys

This is one of the most embarrassing things I've enjoyed as a teen, i hope my parents don't remember me listening to it.

Pretty much all of the early mid-thousands core.
Honerable mentions
>Underoath
>cky
>circa survive
>Bleeding Through

if you were in HS from 03-07 then this would be my pick
I was growing out of nu/butt metal without any substance and transitioned into Deftones
they were sort of a stepping stone for me into post-rock

yes as a matter of fact i DID loudly announce my vegan autism to every person in earshot at every opportunity.

Holy fuck

I used to act like Crass was the word of god. I'm surprised no one punched me in the face.

it reminds me of that poo-in-loo image as a ham-fisted metaphor for the split in punk rock where you're the kid and the dad is Joey Ramone saying 'my son the time has come for you to choose. will you go to Dead Kennedeys for overpriced coffee and pseudointellectual art student or to Crass for substance addiction and poo-smell?'

I went inbetween the two.

i went full train-kid cruster. right off the fucken deep end.

you wanna know two secrets?
1. stza crack is a really nice guy
2. laura stevenson can kick your ass at NBA Jam

I think they had a song in a Tony Hawk game. 2? It's a shame I never followed up on any of those bands, every song in the first 3 games was good

Are you me?

Just looked this up to see what you're on about. There is a song titled Blood Brothers by Papa Roach on THPS2. Very different thing, friend.

American Idiot, if that's the case.