AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I SURE HOPE THIS SPINNING OUT OF CONTROL TINY FIGHTER AIRCRAFT FLIES INTO THE SMALL WINDOW OF THE...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I SURE HOPE THIS SPINNING OUT OF CONTROL TINY FIGHTER AIRCRAFT FLIES INTO THE SMALL WINDOW OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE ENEMY SHIP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

>SPINNING OUT OF CONTROL
EU fags changed this so that every A-Wing is specifically designed to go kamikaze.

Yes, the Rebels support suicide bombing.

>aircraft

Didn't that A-wing destroy an entire Super Star Destroyer? I would say he made a worthy sacrifice for the rebellion.

How come rebels don't just strap droids to A-wings and take the pilots out, then ram them at the Imperial fleet? I am sure nothing can go wrong.

I got the impression that he was doing it on purpose. I can't really put my finger on it, but the look on his face is less of a "terror" scream and more of a "FUCK YOU I'M TAKING YOU DOWN WITH ME" look.

spinning is a good trick

>spinning out of control
>targeting visor still on
>implying he didn't hit his target

if i recall, i think the eu handwaved that with some explanation about there not being a bridge anymore so nobody was around to stop it from slamming into the death star; you need a death star to break it on. i still call horse shit though because im pretty sure the eu also says there's an auxillary bridge so idk why those guys couldnt stop it from crashing

How come there are no unmanned spacecraft in starwars? Surely a computer is much more efficient and cheaper than training a pilot

because star wars isn't sci fi

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I hope my life insurance policy is transferable to my wife's son AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this desu

That filename lol

I wish he was an established character.

Jesus fucking Christ, that space battle is the best in all of Star Wars.

Never understood this fact either, why not use a bunch of droids as pilots?

If you pause the movie when it crashed through the window, it looks like a car body. At least it looks like that on my VHS.

>A single interceptor brought down a Star Dreadnought and, consequentially, the second Death Star

Idea is that the whole "trillions of droids set the galaxy ablaze in the Clone Wars" kinda turned people off the idea of using smart combat droids en masse

It's a EU thing tho, and if you think about it for a sec, it doesn't make any sense b/c a desperate rebellion would do it anyways.

in the EU they explain it as "off-screen concentrated fire" by the rebel fleet which actually brought down the Executor.

there are, see: Prequels, the droid fighters

>How come there are no unmanned spacecraft in starwars

>Implying every single unlikely event in the series can't be explained by the force

Bravo Lucas.