Gun compromise

What if no specific types of guns were banned for anybody, but you could only buy guns made in America? Wouldn't that satisfy everyone?

No. Fuck that and fuck all communist bullshit. 922(r) and the '89 foreign assault weapons ban are incrementalist bullshit.

A compromise means we both get something we wanted.

That sounds like I'm just getting less.

>What if no specific types of guns were banned for anybody, but you could only buy guns made in America? Wouldn't that satisfy everyone?

this would help the gun industry and hurt gun owners

what would that accomplish? gun grabbers won't be happy and gun havers won't be happy

>compromise

Fuck no. Russian firearms only please

This.

Anything in 9×39 Crayola please.

>but you could only buy guns made in America?
there is such a thing as gun collectors user, you know the kind that want to import one of those stg44 reproductions they did a while back

Fuck you for posting that silly-ass shit.

And fuck you again for making me want a new-production tasteful pistol caliber carbine with lovely looking wood.

>What if no specific types of guns were banned for anybody
why?
>only made in america
thats dumb I like my CZ75

That's all they ever offer. When the anti's offer a trade or god forbid a reclamation of rights i'll listen to what they have to say.

Shotguns are the Patricia's choice.

>22% more velocity, 50% more energy
>(1.22)^2=1.488
>only 49% more energy
Damn marketers

>Shitty carbine in 9mm

Fuck no.

god why is the double barrel so sexy

>camp 9
>shitty

Patricia is right, shotguns are for girls get a 7.62 real fucking NATO gun or you might as well be sacking commie dick.

>No specific types of guns were banned for anybody

No one wants this I completely agree with leftist fags that military grade guns shouldn't be of use to the public

>Guns
>compromise
No.

Fuck. that. shit. Not only is there almost no functional difference between rifles of the same caliber and action type, the american gun companies will fuck us in every way imaginable.

What the fuck are you even talking about

fuck off.

No. All forms of gun control infringe upon rights protected by the 2nd Amendment.

>Gun "compromise"

You do realize every assault weapon is made in america?
Even foreign ones have to be built in the USA to be sold here.
Unless they are imported in a sporting configuration.

>marlin
>not shitty

I'm hate-watching MSNBC and that punchable virgin-looking Chris Hayes is flat out lying about guns in America.

You do realize assault weapon is a deliberate mislabel to make it sound scary right?

For all intents and purposes a SPOON is a god damn potential assault weapon, a Pen, a Knife! Fucking anything that could be used like I don't know A CAR or my fists could be a fucking assault weapon.

Weapons have categories for a reason. The left uses assault weapon as a catch all cause 75% (I'm being nice) of anti gunners don't know the first fucking thing about guns. Look up god damn senator feinstein holding what I think is a PKM with her finger in the god damn TRIGGER GUARD while the magazine is loaded and waving it infront of a crowd.

Cunts like these and idiots like these know NOTHING of firearms safety or have the knowledge to dictate to the fucking rest of us who gets what.

>assault weapon

This Sup Forumsock is best, my nfa game is strong but I need a suppressed one of these

Have liberals learned nothing from Trump? We don't have to compromise with you. You have no leverage. We are winning this war and shutting down your attempts at creating new gun control laws at almost every turn, except in a few Soviet satellite states.

You have no leverage to force us into compromise. We'll just keep beating you instead. Commies.

I will post pics if my buddy in Ukraine is successful.

>compromise

Ha ha. No.

Nah. Buy our Berettas you goy

What was the outcome for gun laws yesterday?

SHALL

bump

Seconded and checkled

no
I want my slavshit

All four shot down, as it should have been.

You get to keep some guns, we get to ban some guns. How is that not a compromise?

Are you retarded? Nobody would ever make a "compromise" that makes them less happy than keeping the status quo

That's not how compromise works. How about this.

Leftists get an open and updated NICS network that private citizens can use to conduct a background check on a prospective buyer in a private transaction IF, AND ONLY IF THEY CHOOSE TO DO SO.

Gun owners get ALL import bans and restrictions lifted, the NFA repealed, nationwide permitless CCW and all state laws restricting firearms freedoms immediately and unquestionably (as in state government is not allowed to appeal to a higher court) struck down.

There's your compromise, red.

how about i give you my bullets and then you'll never have to worry about a thing ever again?

fuck with my rights, youre in my sights

Wouldn't it be easier to put more cops near schools and such?

>no more slavshit
>no more jewgunz
>no more austrian handgrenades

Sounds tempting, tell me more.

Because that's not a compromise. We get nothing out of it, anti gun just gets a little less than what they wanted. You can't consider it a compromise when you're offering something we already have.

922r is a huge bitch

No because there would still be shootings and the. They want to ban more guns

No. Why in the fuck would I let degenerates know that their degeneracy is tolerable by the sector of the population that doesn't engage in dindu-nuffin murder antics?

The federal government could constitutionally ban New imports, but can't do dick about guns already over the border.

See, this thread is a perfect example of why this place has become such trash. You guys do nothing but spout pro-mass shooter memes like "should not be infringed" and shoot down any kind of compromise we try to make with little infographics. You know we need common sense gun laws with regards to dangerous assault weapons, but you're too stubborn to give up even a little of your "rights" to make that happen.

That's why I'm leaving,

Quit touching peoples guns unless you want to be shot.

Good. You're retarded anyway.

>you could only buy guns made in America? >Wouldn't that satisfy everyone?

Nope.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out and please don't come back.

see you tomorrow

Aren't all guns made in America anyways?

I have this exact gun, it's a Marlin model 9 also known as a camp 9. It's now illegal in CA because the smallest mag it accepts is 12 or 13 rounds. The 15 round mag out of my S&W model 59 but that would be illegal with a "high cap mag"..

the only gun compromise I would ever make is if they banned non-whites (minus roof koreans and other asians) from having guns.

As soon as the democrats say they want to ban spics, niggers, jews and sandniggers from owning firearms i'll be the first to line up in favor.

but their target is and will always be white men, who still remember what this country meant when they installed the 2nd amendment.

Because you have actively taken something from them, leaving behind nothing more than the "promise" of not taking any more (which we all know is bullshit).

How about you stop worrying about my country's affairs and try to disarm your own people so when we decide to invade, it'll be much easier.

Only of that 7.62 is X 54R screw those pansy as 7.62x39s.

>You have cake, give me some of your cake
Why should I? It's my cake
>You don't need all that cake just give me some
I bought the cake and you are offering nothing in return, but I will if you shut up
>That's was good cake. Give me more
No fuck you
>It's only fair that I take more cake from you

This is literally how gun control goes every fucking time. It's never a trade, it's just some faggot taking our shit

>Just give up your most important human rights goyim, its no big deal

Canada tier shitpost. What the fuck.

No, protectionism via import bans is one of the major reasons companies like Remington and Marlin have turned to shit.

>you have 10 bullets
>I want 5
>well they're mine
>but I only want 5, you get to keep the other 5, come on? Can't you compromise? guess you're just an unreasonable asshole after all!

>hivemind

Came here to post this

That's not a compromise. That's just you winning, and we lose more rights and gain nothing from it

No CZ?

Modern Remlins, sure, but ancient Marlins are good.

This law will immediately be follow up with a law restricting what gun manufacturers can produce and lawsuits for their products being used in crimes.

In short: NO.

>9mm
>Good for anything but facilitating niggers' ability to affordably kill each other on the Reliable Democrat Voter Salary.

In order to consider your compromise you actually have to make a compromise in the first place. 'Give me half of your rights' is not a compromise.

Gun manufactures literally cannot be sued if their gun blows up in your face, what makes you think they would be liable if it falls in the wrong hands if they sell the 'properly'?

I also like my jewgun and intend to purchase another jewgun soon.

>Buy separate gun parts from other countries.
>Using my mad lego skills I put them together on American soil.
>Gun is now made in America.

>what makes you think...
Its already part of the political conversation going on in the US. Don't act like you haven't heard of those measures being played around with already.

I like my Steyr rifle, so I'll pass on that one.

>Gun compromise
No, fuck off faggot.

SHALL

Big investors into our government's arms are stronger than a few tens of million bleeding heart liberals with a keyboard. To be fair, our nation was built on democracy, but its strongest founding father is capitalism fueled lobbyists.

NOT

I'm triggered

BE

What u guys think about this bad ass gun coming to Canada?

KANGZ

For big baby killing asalt gunz its almost the case

I don't see that working out so well with the prospective leadership of the other two branches of national government.

Be truthful. Did you want a Jericho because of Spike?

Because I want one because of him.

norinco got ban from the usa because they wanted to sell missiles to gangs but their shotguns are still allowed for some reasons. Otherwise they would have chineses guns just like us and since they are usually ok the americans guns companies would be in trouble although the price of non semi auto and rimfire can comparable to chinese crap we get.

>dose

is it so hard to spell?