BLACK PEOPLE ARE INNOCENT! THEY DINDU NUFFIN!

>BLACK PEOPLE ARE INNOCENT! THEY DINDU NUFFIN!

Well, Sunny finally decided to make a political episode and jumped the shark in the process.

Meanwhile, literally mere hours after this episode airs, a video surfaces of 4 """""African American youths""""" torturing a white boy.

Why are liberals so disconnected from reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

civilrights.org/publications/reports/racial-profiling2011/the-reality-of-racial.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/08/us/study-supports-suspicion-that-police-use-of-force-is-more-likely-for-blacks.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone else feel bad for black people?

I mean, they got nothing going for them really. Their culture and history is so disappointing they gotta blame white people for everything. Some of them even think that Africa before Colonization was some sort of a paradise, rather than a gigantic Muslim slave post.

To this day, the most successful blacks on Earth's greatest achievement was that their ancestors were enslaved by the most advanced and altruistic race in existence. It has made their life better in every way, for many it's the only reason they are even alive. And they hate us for it.

What Dylann Roof did is just your average Tuesday lunch break in Chicago.

yea, why cant more people be #woke like us?

The white "victim" was a retard, you dipshit. But keep crying, nancy.

bix nood muhfugga, bix nood

are you saying killing sprees on innocent people based on racism is the norm in chicago?

No, I'm saying that blacks are equal opportunity murderers.
They'll murder whites, fellow blacks, they don't give a fuck.

>finally decided to make a political episode
The very first episode ever made was literally called 'The Gang Gets Racist'. If you think this is the first political episode ever you may be as retarded as the white kid that got cut up.

That episode was about how they opened a gay bar.
Good job being an edgelord though.

And white poeple arent?

>white poeple
Isn't it funny black people think that "white people" are a single unified group just because they are forced to be just "black people" since they have no culture?

lol that's so black

No, they literally aren't.

Cities with more blacks are statistically more violent.
All of the cities with the worst crime are cities that have a 60+% black population.

>they jumped the shark
>he didn't watch the last 2 seasons where they hit you over the head with 'Mac learns he's gay every episode' and 'Dennis outs himself as a psychopathic killer'

>no, they literally aren't.

Why do you act like every white person isn't violent? We know a lot of black people are, but stop acting like all white people are saints.

>Well, Sunny finally decided to make a political episode

Do you even watch this fucking show? Or when you see a black person do you alt-righters become so triggered you lost all brain function?

It's not that white people are saints, it's that black people are devils.

Black people literally commit crime at a rate 5 times higher than every one else. Whites and Asians have similar rates, Hispanics a bit more but it is not as dramatically high as it is for blacks.

>how dare they portray black people in any light other than one that fits my world-view!?

Sup Forums is officially retarded twelve year olds

>white people do that shit everyday
>somehow when it finally happens to a white boy its a problem

nahhhhhh

That episode wasn't political at all.

White people are saints though.
That's why when a white person kills someone it makes news because it's so out of the ordinary.

You can't report on all the black people that commit murders or they would need to have an entire news site devoted to it.

There hasn't been a murder in my town since like 1987. White people don't shoot you in the head for $20 in your wallet.

I knew people would get buttmad here, surprised this thread didn't spring up earlier.
I'm also pretty sure tumblr is blowing a gasket over it too

>spend entire episode pointing out the arbitrary problems of life that people might blame on racism but are probably due to them acting like fucknuts
>along the way, point out the obvious: that cops are more likely to arrest a black person acting suspicious than a white guy
>end with Charlie getting shot in a manner that Sup Forums would say was justified anyway
>"fucking liberals out of touch with reality"

No user, you're out of touch with reality

there's nothing illegal about torturing a Trump supporter.

>White people are saints though.
lol
tell that to 90% of school shooters

>White people are saints though.
>That's why when a white person kills someone...

If a cop tells you to put your hands up and instead of obeying you make a sudden move or reach for a toy gun (or a real gun in most cases), well guess fucking what? You're going to get shot.

For some reason, white people never seem to have a problem with following simple instructions.

statistics dont lie

I agree, we should kill all nigs

>Sup Forumsish justice warrior tears

Move to Chicago, Baltimore or St. Louis then if white people are so bad.

Oh wait, no one wants to live there lel

>"what we should concern ourselves with is not the actual torture, it's finding out if this was a hate crime or not"
>they say "fuck white people" in the video

Liberals are TRULY saving America.

so what are you complaining about then?

amen brother

>gun fever
>pop pop the final solution
>gas crisis
>goes jihad
>runs for office
>exploits a miracle
>goes america all over everybody's ass
>go on welfare
>dee has a heart attack
>great recession
>dennis gets divorced
>mac fights gay marriage
>shaping america's youth

and THE FIRST FUCKING EPISODE was "the gang gets racist" where they did a very similar shtick of one person saying something racist and everyone else ganging up and telling them off for it. it's a cornerstone of the show.

Why do leftists hate facts so much?

>never read the book Passing

Not fair.

You have to actually attend a school to be a school shooter.

I know
It really pisses me off whenever men are shown on television and they're not rapists. Nice fantasy these tv writers have right?

I can't wait till Trump fixes this country

MAGA

Why is the """""""""""""""""""""alt-right"""""""""""""""""""""""" so easily offended?

There's a reason every other race hates niggers.

>white psycho murders black person
>"this is insane. how is racism still so alive? really."
>black psycho murders white person
>"WHITE PEOPLE DO IT TOO. EVER HEARD OF A SCHOOL SHOOTER? UM, YEAH. THEY'RE PROBABLY ALL WHITE."

BBC intimidates them

Yeah I feel sorry for them a bit, it's not their fault, its the jewish execs pushing nigga culture on the media, those are the ones you should be going after.

It's not your fault black people.

>white people never seem to have a problem with following simple instructions.
Idk, it might have to do with historical rates of cops targeting minorities over whites at statistically higher rates? But that's just a theory...

I'm sure the 60s were great.

but TV programs DO recognise the fact that men are more often rapists than women???

why cant they recognise the fact that blacks are a problem to the country in nearly every way?

I laughed pretty hard at this

>Idk, it might have to do with historical rates of cops targeting minorities over whites at statistically higher rates?
Proofs?

Of course not.

>finally decided to make a political episode

>The first episode of the series is about racism
>The Israel/Terrorism episode
>The North Korea episode
>The welfare abuse episode
>The recession episode
>The NSA spying episode
>Two gun control episodes

But the AV Club gave the episode a solid A, so it must've been good, right?

They target them because they commit more crimes, you dumb fuck.

>strawmanning this hard
You know, and this might seem weird to a cognitively-stunted humunculus like yourself that can only observe in binary, but some people think that murder is bad no matter who did it and don't make excuses for murderers. Crazy right?

Reminds me of trailer park trash/Muslims and Jews.

Are you really asking for proof that whites are the least targerted group by alw enforcement and that minorities haven't had long standing problems with being prejudiced and stereotyped? Are you retarded...?

Men are the problem in every aspect
Showing a single healthy heterosexual relationship is disingenuous to the reality of the modern world
World peace can never be achieved until all men are in jail or castrated

And you don't see how a little bit of that is a self-fulfilling prophecy in the slightest? Are you one of those autists that thinks your skin color is a correlation to more/less crime?

It's literally the worst episode since Frank's Brother.

Yeah, this.

As I grow older I honestly am forced to visit fucking Reddit of all sites. This site is just fucking pathetic though. I used to love showing my friends Sup Forums and their awesome jokes and unique opinions. Now I'll be called out for being a fucking retarded loser for showing this place to anyone.

Pathetic people, the lot of you.

HURR NOW THAT THE POLITICAL CLIMATE HAS CHANGED AND I WUVVY-WUV TRUMP-BEAR, I AM GONNA GET MAD AT NONSENSICAL SHIT THAT'S BEEN AROUND FOR OVER A DECADE

Kill yourself faggots. Reddit is better than you, REDDIT...Embarassing.

>tfw to intelligent to fall for this

objectively , black people suck at everything. who needs them or even wants to be around them?

I knew this type of Sup Forums-lite thread was coming.

Stormfags are going to have a field day

stop shaming white purgers you fucking Sup Forums retards

So white Americans ARE racist?

>omg are you really asking me to prove my claim
>how dare! I feel it's true and if you disagree you are racist!

lol, typical libcuck

Yes, murder is bad, good job figuring that out.

My post was meant to make fun of liberals that are quick to assume racism when whites commit violent acts, but when involved with minorities against whites, they yell that white people do it too and that ethnic killers are products of white oppression. Duh. I never said murder isn't bad, you angry cuckold.

>your skin color is a correlation to more/less crime

It literally is though.

But they dance good, right?

Writer of this episode used to work for AV club.

jews keep them around to ruin stuff

>durr you a libcuck
civilrights.org/publications/reports/racial-profiling2011/the-reality-of-racial.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/08/us/study-supports-suspicion-that-police-use-of-force-is-more-likely-for-blacks.html

://www.americanprogress.org/issues/race/news/2015/05/28/113436/8-facts-you-should-know-about-the-criminal-justice-system-and-people-of-color/

Have you just not lived in this country for very long or delusional?

Watching this episode made me so mad. You just know that these "hilarious" writers all voted for Hillary. I bet they broke down in tears when she lost. Hence the joke about the orange president. HAHAHAHA so fucking funny! That they felt, from their liberal ivory towers of wealth, that they'd teach us, the common folk about racism is laughable. Have they ever come home from a long hard day's work to find their wife being fucked by Tyrone? Course not. Have they ever been fired and seen their job go to some illegal Mexican alien? I doubt it.
While us working folk are just trying to make ends meet, they think they can remind us how humble we should be. Well fuck them. Hillary lost and black "people" are racist. And I won't rent an apartment from some dirty landlord named "Hernando".
It's a shame, I used to really like It's Always Sunny. Even during last season when everyone was hating, I stood loyal cause it had its moments. But then they had to go and pull this political bullshit and remind me how disconnected they are from the average man.

back to plebbit kiddo

>muh muh muh stormfags

what is this ten years ago

No, it isn't. That is a false equivolence. The FBI statistics do not say "they commit these higher rates of crime because of their skin pigmentation"

Crime is a complex thing with a variety of factors, race is just one of them.

Objectively, they dominate the olympics and white girls' vaginas

Are you a retarded newfag? Where do you think you are?

not their fault you are a poor cuck

>www.americanprogress.org/issues/race/news/2015/05/28/113436/8-facts-you-should-know-about-the-criminal-justice-system-and-people-of-color/
HAHAHAHA, all of those ignore the basic fact that blacks commit crimes at a higher rate, which explains most of those:

>People of color are significantly overrepresented in the U.S. prison population,
Why didn't the point out people of color are significantly overrepresented in the U.S. crime stats?

lol, nice source

There's nothing really complex about it.

If you live in Estonia, which is like 99.7% white, they have like 2 murders a year.

If you live in Johannesburg, which is like 90% black, it's basically a war zone.

This really isn't rocket science that race is basically the only factor in whether or not an area has crime.