Who would win?

Who would win?

Tough one. Batman has access to more resources and acts outside the law, so he has an advantage over Columbo, who is forced to play by the book. However, Columbo is much better at getting perps to reveal incriminating information.

Columbo hands down, he even beat The Prisoner that one time.

Does Columbo solve anything other than murders? he'd find Batman innocent

I think OP means which of them is a better detective. Like, which of them would solve a crime faster?

Justice

does batman have robin to mansplain things to so he can say gosh golly batman your right?

Hey now, Robin sometimes does contributions of his own
>It happened at sea... sea. C for Catwoman!

OP here, I mean how would one outwit the other?

This seems like a Kevin Smith thread

ahhh thats shit
straight laced cop
or
guy whos lived a double life for decades and access to ridiculous future tech
no contest

which solves crimes better is much more interesting

>Adam West Batman acting outside the law

Never

I'd say Columbo could outwit Adam West, he's very good at playing the fool and catching people off-guard. By the time you figure out what he's really up to, he already has most of what he needs to take you down.

The only thing I know is that Columbo would figure out Batman's secret identity

Columbo... Reverse pennisvelcrohairs. #columboVsadamwest

Of course he would, but how would he PROVE it?

>its a "the first guy columbo talks to is actually the murderer and he keeps going back to him to question him" episode

>It's a "Columbo catches a single flimsy flaw in the alibi at the end of the episode and the perp breaks down and admits to everything instead of keeping his mouth shut and having his lawyer prove that there's still reasonable doubt" episode.

columbo: ehhh one more question mr batman why dont you give alfred any annual leave, do you thinks hes a slave
batman: WHAT!!!! i give alfred loads of time off ... ahh crap you got me

The best Batman

>Implying Adam West would fall for such an obvious ruse

Multiple times actually, that's how he ended up on the island with the smoke monster, that's where Columbo sends the bad guys.