Capeshit won

Capeshit won.

feelsbadman

Still, SW threads are 80% of Sup Forums right now

You let this happen.

You said you wanted Sup Forums to be "fun" and this is what you get

For real though is there any sort of trend analyst that can accurately predict when all this superhero shit clogging up the industry is going to die down a little? Seems like it's the only thing they even care to produce anymore.

>implying Star Wars ain't capeshit

can't wait for the Han Solo and Darth Vader superhero movies.

It's over the cancer has won. You can no longer discuss actual films or art house works. This board is only interested in capeshit and Star Wars. I guess we just weren't made for these times. Soon anons like us will stop existing entirely.

There is always going to be some mass market bullshit at the cinema.

If it's not capeshit then it'll be spaceshit or carshit or dinoshit.

I don't remember any particular thing dominating for so long before

What dinoshit or carshit or spaceshit?

And I hope OP doesn't mean literal capeshit (about superheroes), but rather all "action" movies in this style (see: Disney Wars).

>Capeshit won.
NO, never.

Yeah let's get Nate Silver on it!

>star wars is capeshit
nope

It is.

Why not make a thread for all the pleb fantasy dogshit instead?

lotr, star wars, hp, dr who, game of thrones, capeshit, etc. Notice how the increase of that shit, the boards quality has gone down lower than ever? We have unironic reality tv show threads now besides for when Sup Forums has to come here for big brother since they're not allowed them anymore

It's not about superheroes, nor is it a comicbook adaption

what went wrong?

There's always filters. I've filtered as many capeshit terms as I can think of

Why not just make a seperate board for each genre so my feelings won't get hurt looking at things I don't like?

>For real though is there any sort of trend analyst that can accurately predict when all this superhero shit clogging up the industry is going to die down a little?

It'll die down when it stops being profitable

I mean maybe since it worked for 2chen, but hiro cant even maintain adding another image server so I don't think it'll work

No, DC won

>mary sue with super powers
>not a superhero
nice try

I'm going to be a decrepit old man before this shit stops being the bread and butter of the film industry aren't I?

/film/

magic =/= superpowers

Gandalf isn't a superhero

>capeshit
>starshit
>pottershit
>plebshit

Sup Forums in a nutshell 3bh (that's one more than 2bh)

It's okay, Avatar 2 has to get released some day.

what the fuck happened?

Don't give up. Cinema will always win in the end.

you are right.
the force is totally not a superpower.

>pottershit
I almost miss those Harry Potter movies. They were a cut above the Marvel stuff we get now.

Hiro should just make /flicks/.

They really weren't. All of it is on the same level

look at all this shit.
capeshit won
i just hope this trend will be over in my lifetime

It depends entirely on what Fox will do with X-men, WB with DC, and how global audiences react to the New Avengers team once a lot of people jump off after Avengers 4. If everything were to die right after Avenger 4 in 2019, there would still be remnants felt 5 years after.

If you can find the next blockbuster franchise to knock off capes, do so now. The only other ones that do better right now are Star Wars, Fast and Furious, and the occasional movie like Jurrassic World.

There will be no capeshit in this household.

Unironically our only hope, it needs to be heavily moderated though