BYE YUROS ITS FOOTBALL SEASON

BYE YUROS ITS FOOTBALL SEASON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCiQRnlP5wwjtVKqOdQB26-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yurokeks btfo yet again

>mfw im patrician and watch both football's

>Filtered threads: 34
Feels good to have Ameri/sp/ year round desu. Don't even notice the yurocucks anymore.

Yes, the new football season is super exciting. 3 matches in and no surprises so far though. The favourites are doing well in both La Liga, Premier League, Ligue 1 and Serie A, but we'll just have to wait and see as the season goes on.

Imagine being so black and fat people assume you are american.

That's soccer u dumby

>Norwegian education

Shut up fattie

Why don't yuropoors and subhuman spics just make their own chan and discuss semenslurping? Oh wait they're too poor and stupid, lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sup Forums was made for American Football and it always will be about American football, don't you third world cockroaches ever forget that.

>op excited about football season
>football season just started all across europe

what is it you don't understand

It's been football for the last month though. We even had our first international break.

If the person in question was just black it'd be assumed they're just Brazilian

Americans are dumb (and fat)
Can you imagine the smell of a country where more than 1/3 of its inhabitants are obese?

>foreign flags discussing football

Ummmm, sorry you guys don't know what you're talking about, how about you just stick to talking about soccer.

hues have no right to talk about smell

>jungle monkeys talking about smell and hygiene

jej

t. sweating obese subhuman fuck
Lose some weight then you can @ me, fat

>a Brazilian nigger unironically called an American subhuman

That's like a retard calling a genius retarded.

Don't @ me until you look like a proper human, landwhale. You are fat and subhuman, so I'll just ignore you until you aren't 500lbs

He's that Olympic park going

Imagine being a monkey nigger and having the audacity (that means boldness for you illiterate Brazilians monkeys out there) to call someone else subhuman.

did we say you could leave your favela son? dont you have some begging to do to get your food?

Tell me more about this toin coss sport. Im interested.

Brazilians are too stupid and poor to be able to maintain an Olympic stadium.

Please, don't give me (You)s until you have lost some weight. My dog has more value in society than you, and even thought he tries to fuck the sofa, he isn't fat like you.

It's like that away goals sport except more interesting and not for homosexuals.

why is the american football season so short?

Brazilians aren't allowed to talk about values in society when they literally live and look like animals.

>until you look like a proper human

Fat "people" can't withstand much longer exercise without dying.

So we have time to watch hockey, baseball, and basketball duh. Don't tell me you extend soccer for 10 months because there's no other sports to watch

t. Subhuman fat fuck
Lose weight then you can talk to me, whale.

I don't take commands from poor monkeys, try getting some money before you tell anyone else how to live their lives.

What the fuck is with foreigners invading American threads lately?

9/10 times it's Brazilians and Argentinians too. It's like they just discovered how to use the internet and spam their hatred towards our Great Country using their subpar english and awful banter. Fuck off you retards

t. poor skeleton monkey
get some money and eat something besides dogs you find in the street then you can talk to me

Brazilians are so poor what we make in a day is what they make in a month lol

I can't understand you from all that lard in your mouth, so please stop eating for like 5 minutes a day, lose some weight then you are allowed to reply at me, obese subhuman fuck.

I've lived in 7 different major US cities throughout my life and have visited 48 states at one point or another on business. I meet thousands of different people a year and usually break the ice with small talk about sports. Out of all the people I've met in this country over the years, literally one individual gave two shits about soccer in any capacity. He claimed to be an Arsenal fan. I don't know who these American proxies are that are trying to shill the sport on this board, but it's egregiously disingenuous. If these posters are for real, at the very least, they are non-existent in the business sector (i.e. people who actually have and spend money).

The fact is, soccer has and will always remain an activity for children in this country, a reason for mothers to get out of the house and gossip with each other while the kids play a non-contact game chasing a ball around. Youth soccer season runs almost year round, so it has that advantage over other youth sports. Once kids are old enough, though, they almost without exception drop it to focus more intently on our adult sports. This post isn't meant to trigger soccer fans into replying to it, whether you're really from America, or some international fan reading this. It's just the way it is here. The more you know.

i honestly tried to watch handegg i really did but i just dont understand how people find it amusing to watch like 30 dudes crouching then hearing whistle then they wrestle for 3 seconds before whistle blows again and then they go back into the same position over and over like that for 30 minutes... Not to talk about ads every 2 minutes...

what? sorry i cant understand you with half of your teeth missing, can you possibly draw what you are trying to convey?

They are unironically fat. What did you expect?

>hockey, baseball, and basketball
>on top of watching handegg you guys also watch 3 other irrelevant and boring """"sports""" nobody else gives a fuck about

no but all trolling aside, it's really interesting how you guys ended up as such weirdos when it comes to sports

Hey I wrote that! (it's still true btw)

>sports
Is being fat (subhuman) a sport now?

That joke would work if we were talking and weren't typing you stupid nigger. Luckily we aren't talking because I don't understand monkey, the native language of Brazil and I sure as hell know your monkey mouth can't speak proper English.

>this one HUE triggering the f*** out of all these Burgers

Hahahaha good thread you got here lads

Don't reply to me until you lose like 200kg of fat.

imagine being obese lads

>variety is bad

I wouldn't expect a poor person to know variety is a good thing, so I'll forgive you for these retarded opinions.

I can't, I enjoy being human.

>Brazil
>humans

I see something wrong with your statement.

Americans are so insecure about their "sports" lel

Did you lose weight already? No? Then go hit that treadmill until you become human, fat scum.
>Being so fat you are not even human

I would honestly kill myself if I lived in a country that had these kinds of conditions, joking aside, much respect to the Brazilians on this website, I don't know how you live in these conditions.

autism

>leave a reply
>close thread
>open it an hour later
>third world shitskins everywhere
kek try to keep it together, lower Americans and yurocucks. This is why no one takes you serious on a global scale.

>tfw CL football is just about to start
>EPL in full swing
>world cup throughout the whole summer at the end of the season

Never ending football lads. Absolutely brilliant.

>americans think they're rich
>can barely squeeze into the top 10

maybe you should spend less time watching fatties in tights rub their bodies against eachother and more time earning

>tfw you are fat
Oh, wait, I don't know how this feels; I'm not american.

>GNI

opinion discarded

It has the same entertainment appeal as cricket imo although cricket is slightly faster paced. Maybe leaning more towards golf.

>34% obesity rate
Country discarded

>Football threads on Sup Forums everywhere, everyone just talking about the sport
>Burgers go out of their way to make an American Football thread calling the attention of Euros

Your sport is so shit you literally have to shout and tell everyone it's on, bit of an inferiority complex I think kek

>subpar english
so you mean their english is better than the average? lmao

>all these butthurt monkeys and bongos
AUTISM. Many such cases! Sad!

Reminder Sup Forums was literally made as a result of 18-1 so American football is literally the father of Sup Forums

The brazialian "fat americans" shit poster is cancer and affects many threads

Hopefully he will catch a stray bullet in his favela

>what are tactics and critical thinking

ITT: Yuropoors and third worlders getting BTFO

>inb4 some yuropoor argues that kicking a ball is more tactical than football

Only if they're shirtless and wearing flip flops. Otherwise everyone assumes they're American

You should watch this channel
youtube.com/channel/UCiQRnlP5wwjtVKqOdQB26-g
Drawing a free hand perfect circle looks really easy, but it's in fact really hard.

>Imagine being so black and fat
why would I want to imagine being a brazilian?

how about dem dolphins?

but the Champions League is starting

south american Sup Forums discovered Sup Forums. I'm not even joking

7-1 monkey

>100% monkey rate
7-1

good thread.

time for a commercial break?

I like how words that come from Latin are considered the "big words" in English.
"audacity" in our language is "audácia"

>showering but not shampooing

Disgusting, you're proving my point. Or maybe it's because your poor country can't afford soap lol

>talking 1.7 showers ever day
For what purpose? Is Brazil that dirty that you need to wash away the filth that often?

No one gives a fuck what it means in your monkey moor language

All european leagues are starting, the champions league too

yes!!! It´s football season!!!

Haven't seen this many American children triggered since Sandy Hook

>tfw 1 country sport

JUST

I like how one dude triggered that many Americans lmao. An whole army of burgers vs one hue

>NFL starting today
>CL starting next week
>Vuelta ending
>Eurobasket KO rounds beginning
>US Open of tennis ending

>Being a one sport autist