MIA: Winslow (shoulder) says he's 100 percent

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/5p73b292
twitter.com/NBA2K/status/905573900246859776
youtube.com/watch?v=Bl2iTIY8IfA
youtube.com/watch?v=IeQEswsqk6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

strawpoll.com/5p73b292
Part 3 of the /nba/ meetup. It will be held somewhere in the Western U.S.

3rd for hawks, bitches

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

Look buddy. I will play a pickup game against /nba/ posters come hell or high water

>this

>MIN: Report: Shabazz Muhammad considering Lakers

Sit Down, Be Humble.

>Little girl wearing Green jersey
Should be Klay tbqhwyf

pbu ;)

you think that webm is a showcase of Curry's skill, but i assure you, CP3 was simply attempting to flop.

I bet gordon hayward mains cassiopeia

Oh hahaha, hey lebron

Nah, she just likes dark ass tough ass niggas, not light skinned harry potter looking ass niggas

>tfw no bf

The knicks should have traded this STUPID WIGGER FAGGOT when they had the chance. He's a fucking god damn meme that's buying into his own hype, can't even fucking dominate in Europe and Lauri...fucking LAURI
MARKKANEN is putting up better numbers and don't get me started on FRANK NINNYKENYA over DENNIS SMITH JR. FUCK PHIL JACKSON FUCK MELO FUCK BUSTAPS POORZINGIS FUCK FRANK FUCK HORNACEK FUCK JAMES DOLAN FUCK NOAH FUCK THJR FUCK LANCE THOMAS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think he's a little overrated also.

If he was as good as they say, they would at least make the playoffs, he's never even made the all star team.

Markkanen >>> Porzingis

Literally the new Nowitzki.

how many days left now?

My Celties will rule the NBA

>Literally the new Nowitzki.

HOLY SHIT BBB TAKIN OVER IN NBA 2K
twitter.com/NBA2K/status/905573900246859776

LAVAR GONNA BUILD AN EMPIRE NIGGA

This white nigga think he the next MJ?

Goddamn, Ghey looks sexy as fuck, no homo. The only one in the NBA sexier than Klove for real.

He has to strike while the iron is hot before his son gets exposed as a bust and becomes a bench player

Who /ripcity/ here? Be afraid Warriors, be very afraid

pfft, nigga did you watch summer league? Big baller bruh was averaging a triple double, better than any other guard in the league did when they was in summer league.

What happens if you report your own post

You know who else looked legit in summer league? Emmanuel Mudiay

Realizing that John Wall is the best PG in the league is a wew kobe

Anyone here play 2k? The prelude drops tomorrow

What about Isaiah Thomas?

Also is Kobe Bryant overrated?

>Kyrie Irving
woah, woah, hold on a second there buddy. Did you forget that he's on the Celtics now? That automatically drops him down about 10 slots on the top PG list. Can't have any good players on the C's, you know the rules. Fix this immediately.

THE ISIAH THOMAS HIP PRESS CNFERENCE

This. Media and people loved gordon hayward until he joined the celtics now everyone says he is a garbage player.

I still haven't seen IT or Rose in their new uni. DON'T MAKE ME WAIT MUCH LONGER.

but those are fair predictions, both Kyrie and Hayward played with top 5 front courts last year. Now they have Al Horford. Their hero ball is going to suffer and not fit well with all the other hero ball players on the Cs.

Is everyone dead or what the fuck

Something post something

How the hell could a guy like Kobe Bryant who put in millions of hours in the gym be so inefficient at scoring? Yeah he scores a lot but he has the worst shooting percentages and shooting games of any legend, not just all time great but legend.

You would think with him putting so much time perfecting his game he would be able to score the ball more efficiently.

>An emotional Jae Crowder said that his mother passed away five minutes after he told her he was going to Cleveland.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bl2iTIY8IfA

Shaq only scored 1 of 22 3 point attempts.

No way

Will Blake ever be elite again?

RACKETS THO

TMac was KD before KD was KD. Lanky motherfucker who can score with ease

It's simple. He was constantly double and even triple-teamed. Also, he was playing triangle in an era where it was counterproductive. The fact he had the numbers he had in the triangle, while being the primary target for defense was astounding.

They caught the Bulls syndrome: fill up the roster with as many point guards as possible. Rockets going to be a 6th seed at best, with da Thunder at 3rd seed. Enjoy the 2nd round exit nigga.

Who gonna be tha realest nigga in the NBA this season?
-John "Reppin tha Set" Wall
-Dame "D.O.L.L.A." Lillard
-Derrick "O-Block Chitown Nigguh" Rose
-Kemba "Don't Make Me Choke a Nigga" Walker
or
-Zach "Next MJ" Lavine
?

Yeah, I don't get the Celtics hate. People acting like Boston is full of white supremacists, but I seem to remember them getting shut down a few weeks ago.

Isiaih Thomas is extremely overrated.

>can score with ease
Yep, that's how he won all those titles.

>this post

MJ played in the exact same situation and had phenomenal shooting percentages.

That was MJ though. Also, defensive rules changed in the early 00's, during MJ's final years and Kobe's early prime.

I was looking at the WNBA bracket format and thought it was interesting. I tried to adapt it to the 16 teams NBA playoffs and here's what I made. What do you guys think?

Here is what it would look like with the 2017 seeds

Defence was made easier in those years dumbass, which goes against your point

Yeah and MJ only averaged ~22 ppg during those years with the Wizards.

He was 39 years old you fucking idiot and played as a Forward surrounded by shit players. Kobe was on a championship team in his prime with Shaq and good role players

Holy shit

who the fuck /asiangf/ here

Why does NBA Live 18 look bad? There's something off about it. It looks the animations are moving at 20 fps and the way they run around looks off.
youtube.com/watch?v=IeQEswsqk6g

Can you be racist and still like the NBA?

I've been working on a team to defeat Golden State and this is what I have
C: Rudy Golbert
GSW struggles against good centers. Between Golbert and Davis I choose Golbert because he's a better rim protector and rebounder as well as being a lower usage player
PF: LeBron
Self explanitory
SF: Kawhi
Played good defence on Durant, which means LeBron can save energy for offensive side
SG: Danny Green
Perfect 3 and D player
PG: John Wall
Can be trusted with running an offence when LeBron sits. Good at defence too

T-Mac is nothing like KD, much more in the Kobe, Jordan clone vein, he's almost picture perfect comparable to Paul George with their slower pace to the game, isolation, and spot up shooting.
Obviously T Mac was more isolation and fade aways. Don't even try talking ball again little boy.

Short answer: yes
Long answer: iguana

>not enjoying the superior Latina gf

Kys

Prime T Mac is better than prime Kobe

No

>Koby getting shat on by reporters
>muh hip injury
(lol

Prime tmac was better than Prime Kobe
Prime Wade was better than Prime Kobe
Prime Vince was better than Prime Kobe
Prime Gilbert was better than Prime Kobe

Prime Rondo would be a top 3 point guard right now

If only the cap was 200 million

Prime Curry is better than Prime Kobe

Allen Iverson was featured on Westbrook's new book and talked about his relationship and admiration of Westbrook and how Westbrook is fashionwise and on courtwise the closest person to him he's seen. Westbrook confirmed AI 2.0

Gobert Salary: 2.121 million
Kawhi Salary: 17.64 million
LeBron Salary: 30.96 million
Green Salary: 10.11 million
Wall Salary: 16.96 million
Total: 77 million

Can you despise black culture, black twitter, rap music etc and still be a NBA fan?

Listen to Nas and find out

A team would be paying all those guys max deals to sign them

Prime LeBron is better than Prime Kobe

It's a hypothetical. In this hypothetical they're thrown onto the same team at the start of the season

I think Kobe has an attractive face.

I hate when people post unrealistic hypotheticals, like no shit you can make a better starting 5 than the Warriors if you have the entire league as choices

it's not even better than the warriors, who's supposed to score the ball?

Probably 1 of the 3 guys who averaged over 20 points this season you dumbfuck

Prime Manu is better than prime Kobe

>“I’m here so I can take of my family, my mom, my friends and take care of myself. I love the game of basketball and as long as I can do that, keep playing and try to get some more championships with the organization, I’ll be happy.
Will Kawhi end up being a snake?

all 3 of those were the best player on a shit team

Is Isaiah Thomas better than John Stockton?

Who here plays basketball? And if so what position?

>NBA to consider keeping teams from having a top 3 pick in back-to-back years - Woj
Uhhhhhh

I have the speed of a PF and the size of a guard

I played SF in high school. I got a scholarship offer but it was to a shit school so I declined it