An *actual* billionaire and conservative calls all Trump's broke ass:

An *actual* billionaire and conservative calls all Trump's broke ass: mobile.twitter.com/mcuban/status/745281687714619392

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/06/21/donald-trump-campaign-spending-companies/
fortune.com/2016/05/12/mark-cuban-donald-trump-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((MARK CUBAN)))

>reality tv business man calls out Trump

>He grew up in the affluent suburb of Mount Lebanon, in a Jewish[12] working-class family. His paternal grandfather changed the family name from "Chabenisky" to "Cuban" after his family emigrated from Russia through Ellis Island.[13][14]

He's such a kike, that he's actually one of the ones who doesn't want people to know he's a kike.

Any of you cucks donate to this grifter? Must suck knowing all of it went towards the 5 grand he paid Eric Trump's wine company.

so?

I don't get it, is Trump an out-of-touch billionaire or is he poor?

you should pick a narrative and stick with it

And? Stormfront fag

Out of touch millionaire apparently

Trump rides around on a private jet, has children with supermodels, owns hundreds of businesses, and lives in an apartment made of gold. How the fuck is he poor in any way?

Trump is a homeless guy who they dressed up in a suit and told him to run for president.

Imagine that a jew talking about Wealth

I hate him

So Clinton is out of touch and also even more filthy rich than Trump? Interesting line of attack.

>lives in an apartment made of gold

First day on Sup Forums?

not an argument

>reality tv business man calls out reality tv business man

Who said anything about Clinton?

they're raiders from leftypol

ignore them

Didn't cuban let donald rent the Dallas stadium? Or something ?
Why has this jew turned on trump?
Another hillary shill
Fuck that faggot

The race is between Clinton and Trump

So if you're trying to dissuade people from voting Trump you are implicitly supporting Clinton.

Mark Cuban= Juden. Look it up.

>so?

0/10

thats the joke

(((Cuban)))

not an argument

underrated, oldest ally

>Inferring Trump isn't a billionaire
>Inferring Trump is "broke" despite no evidence or sauce
>Inferring Cuban is conservative

The ride never ends with liberal fucktards and Hill Shills!

Oh he has money. But he's no billionaire with $1.3MM in his war chest. Billionaires don't need to skim off the top either: fortune.com/2016/06/21/donald-trump-campaign-spending-companies/

And? Samefag.

Why is there so much color and high quality film from Germany during WWII, and the allies were still using grainy black and white shit?

Was Germany really that advanced?

>Trump is a billionaire despite no evidence

h-his properties!

Not an argument

Nah. Like to lurk, yall make me laugh. We share an anti tumblrina agenda. You've got a big blind spot for Trump however.

>Samefag
wat?

I get the impression that the majority of billionaires are part of an "in" group, that Trump is not part of. He practically shits on billionaires all the time when talking about the rigged system they play and "those are the lobbyists booing me", etc.

Try again faggot

Not really, he said
>Trump can't be rich because if he were rich then he would be spending more money on his campaign
but that's not an efficient use of money when you know other people are willing to pay it for you.

Yes his properties you fucking mong
It's tied up assets

Still owns them

Jesus are you retarded?

funny thing is I asked a question, you can chose to respond or keep being a fag.

This guy is a typical like. Got lucky with the internet boom, created nothing of merit and sold it to Yahoo for cash. That's it. Meanwhile Trump has hundreds of products attached to his name and employs thousands.

If I wanted to drum up Hillary support this is the last place I'd do it. I'm here for discussion

It's colorized

LEAF

You're trying too hard loser

Not an argument

(((Cuban)))

Every goddamned time

>Mark Cuban

>t.mad
Guess be better start selling if hes gonna pay for his campaign

That would be a weak samefag

>grew up in affluent suburb
>working class family
How?

OP is a fucking moron. Cuban supports Trump. He likes to be controversial like Trump. Read this article you newfaggot.

fortune.com/2016/05/12/mark-cuban-donald-trump-2/

You're not here for discussion m8

We've known about the leftypol raid for a while now - post a thread with a link to an article and some variation of "pol btfo" or "what now trumpkin", then leave one sentence responses throughout the thread (if at all)

If you actually wanted to discuss, you would explain what the alternative to Trump is and why they deserve support over him. But you're not here for that, you're just here to sow dissent.

He's paying himself a salary per his own disclosure, that's basically unheard of. And why would he let his liquidity get so desperately low. 1.3MM?

Juden

>If you actually wanted to discuss, you would explain what the alternative to Trump is and why they deserve support over him.

Why would he need to do that?

>you're just here to sow dissent
You need to fucking chill

He doesn't need to. Under budget and ahead of schedule :^)

Mark """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Cuban"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

If you don't support Donald Trump for President, you just straight up don't understand politics.

[citation needed]

RARE
A
R
E

>Why would he need to do that?

Because there is literally no other reason to have the discussion? Unless you just think not voting at all is a viable option. And if you do you ought to explain why that is.

Of course he is an outsider. If he was in with the rich, he could have taken over the republican party in the standard way by appealing to the corporate backbone of the party rather than the people.

But he couldn't do that because he could never do that as well as Rubio and Bush (who was basically bred to do it) could.

So he went after the people, Republicans and Democrats.

What is real-estate

>Because there is literally no other reason to have the discussion

Thats....kind of your....opinion and thus.....not an argument

>he doesn't believe in HBD
Holy shit, it's 2016 you stupid kike.

you have to go back.

wow guess im a #cubanmissle now

I wonder why Mark Cuban keeps a bunch of his cash in a Scrooge McDuck money bin where he can cut 200 million dollar checks instead of investing it into stocks or real estate.

If you're worth 10 BILLION dollars I don't care how illiquid you are, you have enough to keep your campaign afloat

Okay then explain what the goal of "exposing" Trump is. After he is "exposed", and people don't like him anymore, what is the end-game there? I'm asking for an argument, you said you wanted to discuss.

You forgot to mention JDIF

>caring about how wealthy the president is
wew

not an argument

look how you again fail to explain what the alternative to Trump ought to be

A time machine to vote for any other Republican

>explain what the goal of "exposing" Trump is
>what is the end-game there

There is no fucking "end-game" you paranoid schizo! This is what happens in an election! I have the right to call out a candidate on their bullshit, I don't give a fuck who they are!

so you want something that is impossible

what is the point of the thread then?

>I have the right to call out a candidate on their bullshit

Of course you do, but it wouldn't really make sense to do that unless you want the opposing candidate to win. That's just how our election system works unfortunately.

>Nauru

Yo how are those Afghani interment camps treating you guys? Are you a native Nauruan or working for the US/Aus government?

>unless you want the opposing candidate to win
>implying I care who wins

As long as Trumpkins and Berniebros keep tearing down at the establishment then I'm happy. Political parties have been sucking the blood out of this country for well over a century now.

By November both the Dems and Republican parties will be so exposed, so crippled they won't be able to get a nickel for their campaigns.

But if I had my way I would put Jesse Ventura in the white house.

Oh for fucks sake can ANYONE HERE EXPLAIN WHY TRUMP LET HIS CAMPAIGN GO BROKE AND IS PAYING HIS SON 5 FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR WINE OUT OF CAMPAIGN CASH (among many other Trump businesses). You're in a bubble Sup Forums

>As long as Trumpkins and Berniebros keep tearing down at the establishment then I'm happy.
So you're rooting for Trump in the sense that his followers will damage the establishment, but you're also actively trying to trash him here?

Suit yourself I guess.

Guess not. So in summary, Mark Cuban is a jew. Well good enough for me. MAGA!

This dude is some Berniebro faggot and didn't start the thread. Bernie is a fucking commie who Honeymooned in the USSR

you gotta keep these people under your thumb. Anyone who wants that much power is untrustworthy by default

He's a kike
Why should I care what he thinks?

Q: Why is the Trump campaign out of money?
A: Errr... Uhhh.. Gas the kikes!!

Found the kike.

>((Mark Cuban))) doesn't like Trump
I could have never imagined such a thing.

Yes you did hueman

>I'm here for discussion
Best laugh of the night.

>pointing out the joke
>underrated

>Sup Forums
>discussion

Sorry m8, everyone here either circlejerks or flings shit.

>Conflating liquid assests and Trump's propert wealth
>is somehow a billionaire

well that does it, i am a marxist no w if this is what capitalism rewards

Dude Brazil I wish I was Jewish. Nice inheritance, wife with big Jew tits. Still don't see what this has to do with Trump openly skimming his campaign and letting his campaign go broke...

All the rest except Carson were bought by the donor class. Find me a Republican that's tough on immigration and isn't backed by billionaire, Israel firster Jews or Shabbot good goyim. Cruz was no good and Randlet was for amnesty.

If Trump proposed a ban on Australians and Brazilians I might vote for him

He absolutely knows the difference

He just knows that the majority of his audience DOESN'T