Do you love your country?

I really fucking hate it.

Hmmmmmmmmm yes.

Not particularly.

Yes but no.

no

best girl

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

oh yeah BEST country in the WORLD! Freedom is hard, many choices, burgers. t. American

I love it but fucking hate most of the people in it.

I have a complicated relationship with my country but at the very least I can say it's been very good to me and provided me with a good life.

no it's a country of fucking gays and cowards, i want out

No, I'm always embarrassed when I travel and have to say I'm American.

Not really.

I love my country, but I hate my government

It depends, hate politcucks and their shit, like the country and people.

spen pls. that paella shit is pretty good and you have lots of qts, it can't be that bad. ...but your working hours are fucked.

Where will you find the straight, brave people?

>hey, bro. You have to love your country because of a fucking dish a bunch of South catalonians inveted.

kys.

i don't hate it
it may be a mudhole, but it's MY mudhole

I like it's culture
I don't like the ar*b and syrian ridden shithole it became though

Spoiler alert: no

could have less fat chicks and political sensationalism

breddy good geography though

Germany is beautiful, but Germans can't stand other Germans, let alone immigrants

No

usa, uk and spain maybe

no i don't

I can't wait for them to stone that anzujama girl

Not that user, but what the fuck is up with your hours of operation? Isn't it hard to conduct business when you close the middle of the afternoon? And eat dinner at 10?

No this country and everything about it fucking sucks. The people get along quite well actually, as long as they aren't above middleclass aka slightly r*ch snobs.
On the immigrants, it highly depends where they come from and how they are.

Didn't like Germany so went to Finland. At least the people are less shitty. Way less shitty. They only get shitty when drunk here.

I hate your country too user :)

>as long as they aren't above middleclass aka slightly r*ch snobs.
Why hate rich people?

>Isn't it hard to conduct business when you close the middle of the afternoon? And eat dinner at 10?

No, it is not a problem for us. Although, Some parts of Spain are too hot to work during that time in summer.

Germans are extremely jealous people. They'll see someone wearing a nice watch and then assume the worst about them behind their back. They have no balls so will never actually confront anyone directly, they just call the authorities on eachother or rat eachother out to bosses.

I'd think it is a problem if you want to work with other countries. You get to work late and then close in the middle of the afternoon...

Materialistic, pussies, rude, humorless, hard left, overly nice to everyone etc.
Pretty much the literal embodiment of everything that is wrong with germans.

>I'd think it is a problem if you want to work with other countries.

yeah, some politicians are talking about changing those habits but honestly It is not going to happen because most of us dont care about the rest of Europe. Spain has always been isolated from Europe.

>woah dude let me tell you about these people

Fucking neck yourself you dumb piece of shit.
All what you listed isn't exclusive to this one group of people.

who doesn't, really?

I dont hate denmark.

Spain seems comfy. I'd like to go back, I was there at a very young age. Where are the best spots to visit? I speak Spanish despite being born in Chicago.

No I have my country it's filled with retards.
I love Finland but Finland hates me.

This

I know some rich Germans that are very conservative. As far as humorless, I think Austrians are the funnier of the Germanics. I like their dry wit.

Nature is awesome, people aren't

Go to the Nort:. Asturias, Galicia, Basque country and Madrid which has a lot museums. Try to avoid places like Andalusia and the mediterranean coast.

You guys as a whole will smile at eachother to your faces, then call the authorities because a car was parked 2cm beyond where it should be. Someone has a nice pair of shoes you'll say "oh yeah those look great" and then ten minutes later say "they must be paying him too much, I bet he's [insert X bad thing here]" or "he got a new car, he is getting paid too much" rather than just being happy for the fucking guy or at least not jealous.

Look at this post here: that's exactly how Germans think

I've done lots of business in Germany and see how you guys are to eachother. Very sad. Should take care of your neighbors.

Thank you. I take a trip in the winter because I have no family or friends over Christmas, is it a bad time to visit Spain? I know it will be a bit chillier..

If you want to come in winter the North will be a nightmare. It rains more in the north of Spain than in UK and is cold as fuck. Nevermind, If you are able to endure the coldness, it is worth visiting those places.

Just how I said, that's mostly how the rich people here are, we even make fun of them. We call them 'Spießer'.
But whatever, after all americans are champions at generalizing.

Same here, actually.

kek

Leaf is love leaf is life

Yes I love it. Although not what it has become.

Thank you, I'll shoot for a warmer time then. What's the best month to see the North?

summer.

>guy generalizing getting butthurt about another user generalizing
rly maks u tink

Awesome, I have a vacation in August and it's hot as fuck here in Florida that time of year.

I think hating your own country become a normie thing

Wizard here. Normies say things like "I love my country, but I don't agree with the government"