IN THE NAME OF THE GALACTIC SENATE OF THE REPUBLIC

IN THE NAME OF THE GALACTIC SENATE OF THE REPUBLIC

YOU ARE UNDER ARREST CHANCELLOR

>subtle good cinematography thread

Master Dindu, I'M SENATE

I'M FROM BUENOS AIRES AND I SAY

Why didnt they just tell the senate

Or even look at the security tapes to back up what Anakin was saying instead of trusting him

NOT YET

Pure pottery

>all the sith are dead

>oh wait theres some random fag called snoke

zzzz

>Why don't we tell the parliament jews are ruling our nations?

>the Senate, Windu

Uhh, you don't get to bring friends!
AAUUAUAUAUAGAHAGAHAGHAGHAG

They presumably would've told the Senate. Their job, in that instance, was to enforce the Law.

What's the Senate gonna say, anyway ? "Oh, ok. He's a ... what Lord ?" Palps would've done some macchiavelian scheme and wormed outta that one anyway.

Technically, it's not illegal to be a Sith in the Republic.

RAUHAHAHGHGHA

It is illegal to run both sides of a Galaxy spanning and incredibly bloody war at the same time.

and me

Why did the three non-humans die right away? What planets are they from? Did their families care?

but there's 4 non-human jedi in that scene

The Jedi don't have any proof of that.

God you fucking normie. Snoke isn't a Sith.

She isn't a fucking Sith either. AND She is dead.

EL JUSTO EL JUSTO JAJAJA

No Sup Forumsacks need apply, git out

which is why they went to take him into custody on reasonable suspicion. In response to their attempt to arrest him, he resists with lethal force.

>SHILKUKS

kys yourself plebbit/dumblr

Random racism > Ad-hom

You Sup Forums boys are all the same, no respect, spitting, fighting, associating with gangs of troublemakers. Should just deport y'all to Liberia with the rest of your kin.

Is there any evidence at all that Sheev is a bad guy?

Everything he has done is objectively good and a good thing for the galaxy. Sheev did nothing wrong.

>having a different religion than the Jedi
>reasonable suspicion
Yeah sure. Also Windu wanted to kill Sheev, not take him into custody.

Vader beat the emperor and Obi Wan beat Vader.

But they did tell the senate

>"BEFORE YOU ARREST ME, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO ABOUT THE DROID ATTACK ON THE WOOKIES"?
Strange for Sheev to bring this up at last minute

Windu wanted to kill Sheev after he hyper-violently resisted arrest, similar to how a cop would want to shoot a perp after the perp killed 3 of his buddies.

Sheev considered the Wookies good friends.

They had no grounds to arrest Sheev in the first place. Sheev only defended himself and did nothing wrong.

He manipulated a poor Gungan to force him to vote for him.

we will never see his true power level

Jedi are the peacekeepers of the republic, and their reasonable suspicion from a non-anonymous tip is plenty enough reason to arrest sheev. Even if they didn't have reasonable suspicion, it isn't legal to kill jedi when they are conducting an arrest, much like it isn't legal in the Western world to kill 3 cops if they breaks down your door and arrest you without a warrant.

I like how everything on this thing are supposedly "trademarked".

This. Sheev committed no crime.

And inversely, Mace Dindu HAD committed a crime. He had just committed treason against the Republic. Sheev did a good thing by bringing Mace Dindu to justice.

You don't need to commit a crime to be arrested by police on suspicion, and violently resisting arrest is a crime, even if the original arrest is invalid (which in this case it was quite valid).

I own this figure

Its a real figure

Nice. I was at the toy shop other day and found Jar Jar with Sebulba and young Anakin together in a box. I should have brought it

>listening to Imperial propaganda

Sheev was a cunt