Are girls dressing more provocatively? If so, what does that say about our society?

Are girls dressing more provocatively? If so, what does that say about our society?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!IUsiCR4Y!uvHTi7XhLTxAQ5BHvWlqRSN1RC-TCn8PCDvtagKLeN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Says they are dumb sluts only good for a hump and pump then discard shortly after use.

i think this is because of the birth control jew

now all the women are ready to take cock and are not scared of pregnancy 24/7

It amazes me that women think this is proper attire for being in public.

What's the point in even wearing clothing?

Nice get. To add, even if they do get pregnant they can get some government benefits.

They need to incessantly up the provocativeness because they can't get chad's attention, cause chad is already drowning in so much pussy he couldn't give a fuck.

Young teenage girls are dressing more provocatively and it's a crime against humanity that us red blooded, high test males can't fuck them. It's absolute mental torture.

And don't tell me it's only because it's "comfortable."

That society is moving in a good direction

Only Islamic freaks think women should be covered up

They're whores and should be stared at as such.

Just do not touch or you will get fucked by the law.

Nothing wrong with these

Why do you even care? If it's not your family, wife or gf doing it then enjoy the view.

Ah yes, because one extreme begets another. No one wants them in hijabs, but they should at least dress in a conservative manner.

This user has it right.

Treat them as whores, stare at their privates, belittle them and make them feel like trash.

They deserve to be treated like trash.

>okay ahmed

Glad no one dresses like that here.

>dressing as lazily as possible
>leaving nothing to the imagination

boring.

It's hard to tell but I think this sign is in moonspeak . Don't know if it's Japanese though.

Holy shit I can see her toes

>Treat them as whores, belittle them and make them feel like trash.

Thats pretty much how you get laid like Chad, user.

Who cares about clothes? Am I the only one that doesn't care about what people wear?

Whatever you say, Muhammad.

they ARE trash

i wouldnt let those girls take care of a cat

I mean, seriously, when did women stop being ladies and start being whores?

Most women dress as slutty as it is socially acceptable where they live.

It says we're a culture ran by women.
There's a reason the Bible tells women to dress modestly.

Initial reaction is "ah yes patriarchal society forces women to dress in a way to please men."
In reality they choose to dress that way because they know that sex is their greatest tool for power and success.

She know an she like

the bible says to dress modestly because it was written in the desert 3,000 years ago. it holds no relevance

I don't like it. It leaves nothing to the imagination. It shows a complete lack of real sensuality that they just trot around with it fully out in broad daylight. It's sacrificing femininity for femaleness-- "LOOK AT MAH CUNT BOIS!"

Yeah, I would never even consider doing anything with a girl who wore this shit except under a skirt or inside the house. If that makes me misogynist then there's nothing left of women.

sadly it's part of attentionwhoring competition between themselves

can ne1 rotate this rightside - not for me 'tis for a friend

>the bible is one book
>all of the books in the bible were written at the same time

I don't think we should stop or force women from dressing this way, but I do think they need to realize if they dress like sluts and whores they will be treated and looked at as such, nothing to hard to grasp.

I have the full video. Don't think I have the link though, sorry.

I mean, would you let your daughter leave the house dressed like this?

The relevance is that women have power over men through their bodies, and now that we live in a matriarchy, women are using their bodies to get what they want by choosing to dress in a provocative manner that gives them power over men.

REEE YOURE JUST GIVING THEM WHAT THEY WANT!!!

Yes. It would mean someone else can buy her all the useless shit so I don't have to

This is provocative, but at least it's fucking feminine. Who would want a girl that isn't in touch with her feminine side? Pump and dump.

hmm

>Women are dressing more provocatively
>Check out all these creep shots as proof

It shows that we live in a progressive, equal-rights based society, completely free from slut-shaming and judgement.

:^)

I think we should all walk around in jock straps, lets get this fad going senpai.

>Sup Forums constantly shits on muslims for being shitty to women
>loves to point out the double standard from leftists regarding pro-islam and pro-women
>claims that leftists are contradicting themselves regarding women's rights and open borders
>ITT: "women are sluts for wearing what they want"
>"stare at them and objectify them"
Holy shit, you people are as bad as the mudslimes you despise

>Sup Forums constantly shits on muslims for being shitty to women

Nah not really though

Mainly when it comes to islam and women it's covered by "Hijabs are sexy, post hijab girls" threads

You didn't know Sup Forums is 1/3 Muslim and Al Jazeera shills?

Yes.
End of times. Accept our new muslim overlords.

It's all to compete for chads attention

Now if they really want to attract chads eye then they need to get a little more creative

Is this Automata cosplay? Pretty gud.

Cosplaying from a game before its out is maximum attention whore hist, but still good.

I make graphic design, I whore my work a lot on social media because that's the best I have to offer.

Most women only have their bodies so there's the need to show it.

They are dressing for achmed because every white girl knows that to get "raped" aka fugged real good is to dress provacatively

They are literally dreaming of an achmed rapefest christmas

Automata cosplay? Nice.

So you're okay with them stoning and raping women, western and eastern, because they wear certain things?

Come on, at least understand that calling leftists out on this shit can strengthen our cause of anti-islamification. We could potentially get some leftists on our side by using muh wymen rites activism.

I'd rather have some girlies looks like sluts than have a bunch of disgusting migrants come and flood our nations.

Why is this ok?

Don't forget the faux outrage over muslin immigrants raping women. a white on white rape gets scrutinised on here to the point of absurdity to prove it wasn't actually rape

i know mothers are being more provocative with their sons

>creative
What like having a dick?

Objectively why does it matter?

I've noticed that girls will always wear as slutty as they can get away with. They are inherently whores and that's the only thing they can offer alpha men

>there's no middle ground
>it's either islam
>or female slut culture

I mean I do. whatever.

The first non cuck answer ITT

The same time men stopped enforcing traditions that forced them to be ladies.

You have to understand, women are whores by nature. It's only moral standards that stop them from acting on their nature.

If you had to choose, which would it be?

>see this thread
>click for the quality creep
wasn't disappointed

Nah see my point is that you can be modest and somehow sexy at the same time it just takes more effort for a woman

But it sure does pay off because you've seperrated yourself from the basic whore

The prostitutes of even some time ago dressed more decent than most women today. Surely it says something about our world now.

>Sweater nipples

Just like my animes

What's provocative about an ass?

If only that were true.

that we have reached it's lowest poossible point and the purge is coming

I don't have to choose because both are opposite extremes.

I choose middle ground.

Pretty much this.

Don't forget, Adam was there with Eve when she accepted the fruit and he did nothing to stop her.

Unchecked quints? Shame on all of you.

This. Still, I feel like overzealous promiscuity is on the rise in West at a horrible time

>Inb4 sexual jihad

>quints
You need glasses user.

>Are girls dressing more provocatively?
Possibly.

Live in area with reasonable number of Mennonites. You can even tell the conservative and liberal strands in that community. The older or more old school types wearing bland colours whereas the younger types wearing bright pink and sneakers. Some still fucking around with horse and cart...others show up at Costco in a Toyota SUV and fill it with shit.

Always have those bonnet things in their hair and the dresses are always full length though kek

>hating qts

Because 4chin is full of bitter virgins. They are mad at what they can't have

a) was checked
b) not quints
c) you're a faggot

Are you from 2004, OP?

Yeah I'm mad I can't find a good wife due to all of the Jewish media created women.

>middle ground
Was that a fucking option? Nah I don't think it was.

Sluts or Islam? Choose faggot.

That women feel safe enough in society now to be able to wear sexually provocative clothing without being assaulted or raped.

> it's a crime against humanity that us red blooded, high test males can't fuck them.

you can though m8

Not only safe enough in terms of physical safety, but social safety as well, which is much more telling.

She needs to do squats.

mega.nz/#!IUsiCR4Y!uvHTi7XhLTxAQ5BHvWlqRSN1RC-TCn8PCDvtagKLeN0

So true... all you need is some drugs and you can fuck all day long

Don't see anything wrong with this honestly. Wouldn't you be glad to stare at perfect ass all day long?

Women will be wearing hijabs soon enough once enough Muslims are imported amirite?

So you consider Western society prior to the 60s to be equivalent of Islam.

You don't have to be a virgin to think women dressing like whores is an issue

I for one would never date someone who dresses like this. Sure it makes the easy to fuck women identifyable, but then they get mad when you look at their exposed body. Women have the power to influence a mans thoughts and attention with the way they dress and they love and abuse the shit out of that. I for one don't think that's right.

You really made him think

Those tight pants do look sexy, but does that necessarily mean it's slutty?
It's not like they are wearing very short skirts, showing leverages or anything.

Ass reduction surgery should be mandatory.

Women wearing tight clothing should be subject to shock therapy.