What are gun laws like in your country...

What are gun laws like in your country? I was thinking about owning a gun sometime and in Belgium you need to have been part of a shooting club for a while and you need to complete some psychological tests succesfully. Also you can only own a limited amount of guns, mostly handguns.

Also for Europeans specifically: do you think European gun laws should be more like American ones? As of right now when some Aloha Snackbar wants to blow himself up or stab some people on a train we're pretty helpless.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHzh9d7g90I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. Get a background check, medical, shoot at some targets.
2. Join the national guard and own military grade rifles n shit.

Do you own a gun?

I refuse to let my thread die this quickly. Bumping with FN Herstal guns.

Fortunately for me my family is into hunting, so it was easy to get one. Just take a quick and easy hunting course and send some papers in to the police. I think we should have US type of laws though. Not only do we have snack bars but they are sentralizing police by closing down police stations in the rural districts so that if you're out on the countryside you could probably wait an hour or more before any police show up to help you.

Oh the third way is you own guns which don't register with the government.

Tecnically buying guns isn't illegal.

It's just really fucking hard, expensive and tiresome.

Apart from firearms you can literally buy any type of military equipment.

>Also for Europeans specifically: do you think European gun laws should be more like American ones? As of right now when some Aloha Snackbar wants to blow himself up or stab some people on a train we're pretty helpless.

Yes, but I don't think you can carry a gun on a train in many states anyway. I mostly want to own guns because it'd be fun to shoot at things, and also when I inevitably kms I won't have to go through the hassle of buying a helium tank and whatnot

>mostly handguns
Weird

I live in the Midwest so naturally my state has pretty chill gun laws. Literally all I need to do to buy any gun I'd like that's not an NFA item (SBR, Machine gun, Sawed off Shotgun etc) is to say I want it at a gun shop, sign one page worth of background check paperwork. Wait five minutes and then walk out with my gun. Doesn't matter if it's a musket or a fucking AK-47. I can also conceal carry without a permit.

>I can also conceal carry without a permit
Arkansas is weird about that, technically you can't do it but the law is vague enough that they'll never charge you over it

I think my state just passed a constitutional carry law like last year. Mainly because the state legislature didn't want to have to explain why they somehow let nearly $250 million just vanish from the state budget but hey I still win in the end.

It's like this:

1. You may not own a firearm.
2. If you do own a firearm you may not carry it.
3. If you do carry your firearm you better be robbing someone. First time gets a free get out of jail pass.

>living in Illinois
The absolute state of (You)

Nah nigga Kansas

>Kansas
I guess I hadn't heard of that. How did they manage to lose(steal) 250 million?

You see, when you cut taxes to the lowest level in the union but have no robust industry to ale up for the losses in revenue with private market growth you tend to just lose money outta nowhere because that money no longer exists.

I.e. We wanted to help the private sector by lowering the tax butden, so we cut taxes so deep we actually fucked ourselves.

Also some of the governors aids and treasurer may or may not have helped themselves to state money.

>I.e. We wanted to help the private sector by lowering the tax butden, so we cut taxes so deep we actually fucked ourselves.

sounds american

California gun laws are more strict than the rest of the country, but not by much. The biggest is the 10 day waiting period after a new purchase. The other big difference is the limited magazines, only 10 rounds( no one follows this ). The others are minor like no pistol grip rifles, no SBR's, and a few other pesky things. Not as bad as NY.

>dude let's just accept all the refugees, what's the worst thing that could happen?

Yeah you have no problem with immigrants. You didn't literally elect someone so he can build a wall between you and them.

I'd rather have Paco steal my roofing jobs then have Ahmed rape my mom while I have to hold on the phone with the police while I wait to get authorization to use deadly force without legal reprocesion.

Yep. No problem with the immigrants at all. Just some job stealing.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHzh9d7g90I

Just succ each other off and get it over with.

Get a hunting license or range permit.
Get cleared by the police.
Done.

>What are gun laws like in your country?
Pretty chill; my state is probably heading toward unrestricted concealed carry. I bought pic related just a couple days ago at an auction; no background check because lol private sale.