25 million native Germans are already 60+ years old...

25 million native Germans are already 60+ years old. In about 10 to 20 years they will die off and you will have Ahmeds and Mohammeds everywhere. This will systemically happen around the world in all western countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>in all western countries.
Kek, we are fighting non white majority since the beginning. The difference is that we don't let them dream.
Crack is taking care of the hight birth rate of the blacks, and alcohol is doing the same for the native population.
Feels good to live in American Rhodesia.

but yall niggos are still smug when talking about japans economy and birth rate

A drowning man always tries to drag someone with him. It is his nature...

It's funny that retards think there's some ulterior motive to the refugees. The only reason the government is letting them immigrate is because they finally realized that the dwindling native population numbers can't be reversed. But you try explaining this to a retard and they'll reply in memes and drawings of jews.

Being Northern European his nose is already flat enough to look like a negroid.

It's why people call it a replacement and rightfully do not want it to happen. Once these rootless migrant beggars are finished with Europe they will migrate to Asia.

>25 million native Germans are already 60+ years old
Source?

>people in Argentina complain about inflation, government debt and taxes
>the same people also complain if government spending goes down
>if a government official barely mentions changing the retirement age upwards he gets shat on left and right
>40% of government spending is already social security
>government got rid of all private saving retirement funds to have them state controlled, so all legal jobs have around 10 to 20% of their gross salary taken away by the government, want it or not
It's not a surprise we have like 30% unregistred employment, and that ever since the government got full on welfare state 60 years ago, all migration control went away

Dude, America is doing the same fucking thin. And americans are also having less and less children.
You next generation may not even have kids because they all take a huge debts in a useless degree that would not end to pay until they reach unfertile age.
The old good jobs are now in the hands of Chinese and Indians, the shitty jobs are in the hands of illegals who don't pay taxes.
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

At less you late a few years sending all those Mexicans back to his country. Praise Trump.

People never cared in the beginning.

el peruano

Pic related wanted and did put big immigration controls in the northern provinces, while at the same time encouraging selective euro immigration.
He was also such a britboo, he had a bunch of teachers brought from Britain, and also introduced the Old World sparrow. Immigration from Bolivia, Paraguay, Peru, etc. has been happening just since the 60s, increasing day by day.

>rightfully do not want it to happen.
So that's why they stopped having kids?
That's why they created unsustainable safety nets for the elderly?
That's why they didn't study something useful in university, or even went to university at all?
That's like a guy jumping off a building and not wanting to die.

That isn't the reason why they get let, because the Dutch government is already aware that it doesn't make economic sense to replace our population with Africans. It's more economically feasible to just endure a little aging crisis.

I wonder why your police just won't take a swift action and eradicate them all at once.
Just burn all of their favellas down with them and that's it?
It's not that it would get worldwide attention

Not to mention the three biggest Dutch parties all want the EU to close it's borders.

te vamos a aplanar la casa blanquito cagon

Why do you faggots even care?

We're all gonna die anyway, what fucking difference does it make for us if there is German people in the future after we're all fucking dead?

commit suicide right now then

This is what i see after reading so much about history.
>European community starts to go down
>production of food also go down
>wealth still in the hands of the white
>youth is no longer white
>social unrest
>civil war
>???

Hope you guys in first world own farm land. Those living in the cities will be screwed.

Here we fuck up a lot by giving niggers a reason to procreate without limit. We literally pay them for every little monkey. As i said before, we are luckie that half of niggers are on drugs (20% on heavy ones). This reduce their life spawn.

No, majority of the population is not white. No one simple start to burn them down. A minority don't genocide a majority, first we need to turn the clock.
If, in 2018, we got a right wing president, he may go full Duarte, and start to punish people who do drugs, taking welfare from them. This will reduce their numbers by a lot.

The real hope for the European is another big fucking war. A decent baby boom after this may result in another 500 years of prosperity.

Those Mexicans are the only ones propping up the replacement rate. I know retards like you can't see beyond "muh whiteness!!!!", but the only way the U.S is going to survive is by importing people from 3rd world shitholes like yours and forcefully, yet passively, indoctrinating them into the American way of life.

Why not shoot them? They are going to die anyway. What does it matter if we are all going to die?

Some people do care about others.

>Those Mexicans are the only ones propping up the replacement rate.
Why?
Because they don't mind have children while receiving shitty salaries.
You way of life will destroy everything that generations of Americans build.

>endure a little aging crisis.
This isn't something you can endure. You can't endure starvation you clog wearing fuck. You either fix it or die.

You are a non-white with no convictions or loyalty to anything but your own immediate needs with little to no agency in your life but your sneakers and new clothes. No surprise you buy into this.

So?

you have a point there and i basically have a similar view on it but on the other hand your logic can justify trumps america thats pulled out of the paris pact if you consider your countrys security and regime as such an environment. ofc still you dont have to care about your childrens racial matters and the culture you were growing up with though.

It's not a big problem in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Norway etc.
It's mostly a problem of Germany, South Europe and East Europe. And South and East Europe aren't getting the migrants. So it doesn't do jack shit for them.

The aging population crisis is a financial crisis. In Germany the younger population pays for the pension of older people (through the government). But for the younger generation this is affordable.
This is the only real reason why the aging population is a problem.

But according to Dutch statistics only 35% of refugees gets a job in 15 years. And with migrants the employment rate slowly decreases over time. So migrants do not pay themselves back.
Even if they get a job, it's likely a low wage job. Which means they are netto tax receivers (health care, education, money for rent). The highest wages people for people with low wages.
This effectively means the burden on people with high wages to pay for both the elderly and the people with low wages becomes even more unsustainable. The financial crisis increases.

Add in the trouble the Africans bring along with them it's a terrible idea.

Even the founding fathers weren't white.

It's not a big problem in the Netherlands, France, the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Norway etc.
It's mostly a problem of Germany, South Europe and East Europe. And South and East Europe aren't getting the migrants. So it doesn't do jack shit for them.

The aging population crisis is a financial crisis. In Germany the younger population pays for the pension of older people (through the government). But for the younger generation this is unaffordable.
This is the only real reason why the aging population is a problem.

But according to Dutch statistics only 35% of refugees gets a job in 15 years. And with migrants the employment rate slowly decreases over time. So migrants do not pay themselves back.
Even if they get a job, it's likely a low wage job. Which means they are netto tax receivers (health care, education, money for rent). The highest wages people for people with low wages.
This effectively means the burden on people with high wages to pay for both the elderly and the people with low wages becomes even more unsustainable. The financial crisis increases.

Add in the trouble the Africans bring along with them it's a terrible idea.

Do you guys want to hear the worst part about the "new Europeans"?
The majority of the europeans would not want to send them back, because they will starve to death without them. They will simple accept being subjugated in their own country because they did not want to have children and instead have a "fully life, full of pleasures and emotion".

>Why?
There's no "why?". Mexicans immigrants, on average, have more kids than the white population whose birth numbers are below replacement level.
>Because they don't mind have children while receiving shitty salaries.
>You way of life will destroy everything that generations of Americans build.
You should read about the German and Irish immigrants that came to America 150 years ago. They were considered poor, illiterate drunks who caused crime excessive crime and took jobs from "native" Americans. Then they assimilated, outbred the natives and now we celebrate St. Patrick's and drink fake German beer. It's all part of the game.

You just prove my point. I am not discussing the naturalism of the subject. I am discussing the problem.
Indians could have subjugates Europeans, but they decide trade, make war against his own people and then starve.

According to the university of Amsterdam the average Dutch person costs 45.000 euro during his lifetime.
So even letting migrants in that are equal to Dutch people is a bad idea and will increase the financial aging population crisis.

A non-western migrant costs 300.000 euro during his lifetime.

Tell me this, do you think the people in power actually care about skin color? Do you think they care about whether you're black or white? Do you think they actually care about you?
They don't. They care that you have two hands and two feet to work in their factories. They care that you pay your taxes and that you vote.
The state is a living entity and will do everything to stay alive.

>Then they assimilated

Irish were only considered white mid 20th century but mostly as last resort thing.

Greit, naw sent mi a blaukart.

Your country is already non-white.

Minorities were always used as an excuse for stealing jobs. Any group willing to do a job cheaper will be accused by the minority of stealing jobs and "punished" in various ways.

American workers are the most entitled and delusional fucks on Earth. Why the fuck should American labour be expensive, just because it's American?

Come to New Acadia white folk

Birthrate of turks and ahmeds is as low as ours Chang, they have the same issue here.

Don't need to tell me the people here are retarded when it comes to protecting their country.
Most mohammeds will probably turn out to be somewhat tolerable but a good portion will be shit-tier; it'll be a mess but then again I'm not bound to this state anymore.

I don't understand your point. I just pointed out that immigrants have come to the US before and assimilated to the culture pretty quickly. Mexicans will do the same, just like the Italians, the Jews, the Japanese, the Dutch, the Chinese, the Poles, the Swedes, the Germans, the Irish and the other millions who have immigrated to the U.S.

>Any group willing to do a job cheaper will be accused by the majority of stealing jobs and "punished" in various ways.

Fixed.

Tfw just calmly working on my own financial success so I can move myself and my family to a nice place somewhere in Canada, Austria or Switzerland in about 10 years and watch the rest drown in mudslimes and niggers

Those are alarming numbers. Is your government doing anything to increase birth rates? The French did a few years ago and it worked well.

You are extremely overestimating the number user.

Lots of Turks are actually pretty decent. They learn German and integrate actually pretty good. Of course the beta 4chins haplogroup maniacs and RT audience will see it differently.

The Netherlands has 413 people per square kilometer.
We're overpopulated, having housing problems, traffic problems etc.
I'd rather just wait it out.
Our government has no policy to increase the population.

Besides that, the Netherlands has already saved up money for the pension crisis. So it's not a problem for us directly.
Our numbers also don't dwindle as fast as in Germany.
Our biggest fear is that Germany goes into a recession which would destroy our economy.

Most of big cities are already done for imho. You should see the centres of Antwerp and Brussels.

People on welfare by background.

Fucking non-Western multiculturalism is a bitch.

gebaseerde polen

Post the number though not just %age

The line shows how many taxes people pay depending on their income.
The two darker blue lines are the insurances, while the lightest blue are the taxes in general.

It looks like your country is prepared. You can't say the same for a few other countries in Europe.

It's mostly Germany and Italy that will fuck Europe over. Which are also two of the three biggest economies in Europe after the Brexit.

France doesn't need to save, because their numbers are healthy.

The average IQ of a German or Italian is 105, the average IQ of a Mexican is 85

I get a pension of roughly 3000€ / month before tax, when I continue my life like it is. I don't see any issues.

If our economy would go down, we would drag everybody with us. Not just the netherlands.

You just gotta japan yourself up.

The blue line are regular migrants.
The red line are refugees.

The bottom row says how many years they have been in the Netherlands (up to 15 years).
The left row says the employment rate.

Why do you think we made the biggest artificial Island in the world? Flevoland.

We stole it from the sea in the 70's. It's still mostly empty, filled with agriculture.