Harry potter general

Harry potter general

Serious discussion only

ALso what is going through Emmas head here?

I'm sure they were having fun, they are like siblings after spending most of their life making these films together, probably very comfortable with each other. They know how important the relationship is to the series, so I bet it was a good time and they probably got off a bit on kissing someone they consider like brother/sister.

"I can't believe how lucky I am to be in harry potter, I have no talent and would be a complete failure otherwise"

>she keeps swallowing her throat

probably involuntarily aroused

apparently Grint is a really decent nice guy according to a cousin who is close friends with him. Being ginger and nice is probably a massive turn off with girls nine out of 10 times though.

You mean a Reddit general for one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises throughout. each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

kek waiting for this

I mean he looked like a goblin growing up but she could do way worse

she trying to think about a sexy model

Hey guys what do you think of my fan fic OC character?

Name: Delphini
Nickname: The Augurey, Delphi, "The banging older girl"(according to Ron)

Voldemort and Bella's secret daughter
Really powerful as a result of her parentage - can easily outfight Harry, Ron, Hermione and Draco combined
Really proficient in the dark arts
Can fly without a broom
Really pretty (Albus falls in love with her straight away and makes Scorpious jealous when he sees Albus kissing her)
Nihilistic and a wicked sense of humour
Natually talented in magic without even attending Hogwarts
Doesnt have any problems casting the killing curse
Has a really cool tattoo of an augurey on her neck Stop PMing me asking why thats why

Loves: the forbidden curses, snakes, Albus(although she doesnt show it), Slytherins, Augureys, her lost father Voldemort, being badass
Hates: Mudbloods, Gryffindors, Her carer Euphemia

>Atlas Shrugged
>God-tier

Clearly a complete fucktard made this so opinion discarded.

Please don't remind me that this happened.

hey reddit

this is the only reason I come to these threads

>You mean a Reddit general
actually the correct term is "infantilized adults" who got bored of spamming star wars and lord of the ring threads.

looks like this is shaping up to be the dullest general in the history of Sup Forums generals

she knew how much rupert grint liked her. she and daniel were actual friends, but rupert didn't hide his crush on her and she knew this was a real moment for him.

anyone have more harry potter nothin personnel kids?

Imagine being Emma in this scene...

H-hey guys c-can I post in this thread too?

Why are you so upset over a childrens series being continued for a new generation of children?

She wished she was in a scene with the handsome manlet instead of the uggo ginger.

Because it's vastly inferior to what the previous generation of children had.

What's wrong with his lips? He looks like a Dick Tracy villain.

no, you filthy tranny

>atlas shrugged in god-tier

opinion discarded

No its just as awful, but you're blinded by nostalgia. A non artist like yourself wouldn't understand and it shows.

>We are in the year two thousand seventeen of our lord of savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth and people are still replying to the tier list

And are you an artist, user?

>nobody noticing clifford for president in middle tier

obvs bait

Considering they dated and she was also paid millions for her role I'm sure she was having a Dennis tier orgasm and she just got off in this scene

Of course, I live in a booming city and work at an arthouse cinema

>Considering they dated

no they didn't

DAMN Rupert, you so fine, all handsome with your cut manlet body and retarded baby face

Imagine how many times she's been drugged up and ploughed by obese 60-year-old Hollywood bigshots. Probably started in her early teens. You think she even notices a kiss? Anything less than a coke-fuelled BDSM gangbang won't even register in her brain.

It's come to a point where I only read Potter threads to see this reply

>not to see the latest rendition of the Luna polyjuice prostitution ring theory

obvs redditor
It's been there for months now.

didnt they kiss in the film?

he always gave me pedo vibes with his ice cream truck and general weirdness

i think he'll be outed as a nonce by the time he's 60

screencap this and place it in a time capsule for Sup Forums 2050

>lord of savior

What? I need to read this

I wanted to post the pasta on another board so I literally just came to Sup Forums and looked for the first Harry Potter thread
And it worked