Was Jesus Christ a cuckservative?

was Jesus Christ a cuckservative?

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/chr/did/did03.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=6KHoVBK2EVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, now does it?

Is Bulgaria Turkish?

Of course

Jesus Christ hung out with homeless people and whores while talking about being the better man and turning the other cheek and shit, he's about as far from the american right wing as you can get.

wtf

wtf I hate nauru now

I'm pretty sure he was the first Log Cabin Republican

nope. he was a hippy

oh yeah

He didn't have much regard for big government when it was run by men.

God should be our Government.

A Christian theocracy would be glorious.

> Nauru
lol I bet you're fat.

>christcucks unironically worship joseph's wife's son
cuckoldry: the religion

>not voting for legislation that forces money out of people's pockets means you hate poor people
i'm sick of this meme

More like the tumblr liberal of those days.

According to your scriptures, he was a commie.

no a volunteerism distributionist

Jesus Christ first Trump supporter confirmed.

I kek'd. For real though, God had to use a mortal woman to bear the child, or he would have been immortal. Adam WAS immortal until he partook of the Tree of Life, and invited corruption into his person, becoming mortal.

Excuse me, Tree of Knowledge.

> volunteerism
> using threats of eternal punishment to those that don't follow his way

lol no
he was an anarcho-commie

Im talking about his economic ideas boyo

and you choose where you go

well said m8

the community Paul founded following his ideas was anarcho-commie

"God" even killed Ananias for not giving it all

> God had to

> AN ALL-POWERFUL BEING
> HAD TO

and? thats not isa's way (Pbuh)

no. he's a radical anarchist.

>Turn the other cheek to illegal migration and invasion

lolllllllllllllllllllll

no. he's catholic. bow down, heretic.

Jesus was just trying to teach us about the nature of physics of the universe. He told us that we were all (humans) gods. He basically told us that god decided to split himself up as what we call matter for a while to see what would happen. I have to think that his experiment, while interesting, was not what he expected. Kinda disappointing for an omnipotent being. Still humans are the peak of creation as far as I can see.

he meant "a quasi-islamic state where we pretend to be crusaders while ignoring the Gospel, the Epistles and the Apocalypse altogether"

not what you expected****

nah. He's God, tho.

He was a liberal SJW commie

The first jewish Trayvon Martin.

Leave it to christcucks to believe their God is a literal Jew. Embarrassing.

If Jesus was a literal Muslim you'd sing a different tune.

I think he meant a catholic theocracy where you slay the heretics, and you expand your realm by conquering the heathens.

I'm also part of god...as you are. It is just intuition... I said "I have to think that his experiment..." I have to think he would have been much more proud of the 60's as far as humans go.... but then again we are all part of "him"... interesting ride. I hope there really is an after-life just to see what the fuck this was all about.

Honestly?

Jesus didn't have a political alignment. He was clear about how how we should "Give Caesar what is Caesar's and God what is God's" and about how he is a king, but his reign is not in Earth. There is a clear separation between politics and spirituality.

I'd say that Jesus' teachings can work both in the right wing and in the left, but you should practice charity and help those in need no matter which side you are at. In other words, you can be a capitalist as far as it goes, just remember to help the poor.

He could be a 400 pound banana peeling nigger for all i care, He's still God

> theocracy
> "my kingdom is not of this world"

so yeah, larpers that actually don't believe in the City of God / Heaven bullshit

the sermon of the mount makes right-wing politics impossible

to be right-wing and christian you have to ignore whole chapters of the Gospel and declare that Jesus didn't mean to say any of that shit, plus you have to ignore the Apocalypse

>larpers

It really happened in the reality, never heard of the byzantine empire or "type a christian country before the XXth century"

>He was clear about how how we should "Give Caesar what is Caesar's and God what is God's" and about how he is a king, but his reign is not in Earth
His entire point there was that government is basically a bunch of bullshit. Don't even pay any attention to it. Just do what they require to keep it out of your way.. because they will kill you or lock you up otherwise. Avoid violence and concentrate on what life has to offer without those who would take you out before you can discover life.

>we are all god and i just hope something happens when i die
protip: we aren't all god, but we are invited to share in God's divinity, if we live our lives according to his will and law

i see you on so many christian threads
hwat gives?

"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God." (Romans 13:1)

"Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work," (Titus 3:1)

Can you explain why? Jesus is pretty much about helping the poor. The capitalist right wing is about earning your own coin through effort and merit. You don't need to be a commie to help the poor, you can be a capitalist and then share your earnings through charity.

never heard of Martin of Tours?

> a christian country
> "my kingdom is not of this world"

the fact that most medieval christians didn't give a fuck about what was written in the Gospel (and actually persecuted those that did, like they did to the cathars) does not change the fact that early christians actually believed in the sermon of the mount and the whole bullshit about heaven being a reward for the meek, for the poor in spirit and the helpless

No he was a liberal hippie

Just read the sermon of the mount and take it seriously like early christians did, like the Pope did, like Mother Teresa did, like cathars did

Suddenly you realize that mysery and suffering are what is expected out of christians, and a lot of things that make no sense in the Gospel start to become rational

Acts 5:29
God has precedence over Government, Governments have precedence over its subjects

>"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities.

That doesn't sound like something that Jesus said. Probably something that some fuckward priest wrote to undermine his authority on the human experience. You have to realize that he didn't sit down with a pen and write everything down. Much like our present time, there are lots of assholes who just want to control you for the profits.

So loving people is a liberal thing, tell them that

I never thought about anything religious for this past year. I am completely indifferent when it comes to god and religion. I don't give a fuck about an afterlife and a fucking god

You should, an eternity is a long time to be wrong

> That doesn't sound like something that Jesus said.

What is so hard to understand about "Do not resist evil. If they take your coat, give them your shirt as well"

Right-Wing Christianity consists of finding ways to interpret what Jesus and Paul said as the opposite of everything they said!

Defining love as a mindless automatic virtue that even your enemies deserve, instead of an actual mutual feeling born out of shared experience and common interests, is a liberal thing

The Christian definition of Love is demented and the origin of the liberal one

never heard of Martin of Tours?
Yes and i also heard of St Marinus of Caesarea, St Julius, St George, and St Olaf

>that early christians actually believed in the sermon of the mount and the whole bullshit about heaven being a reward for the meek, for the poor in spirit and the helpless

Early christians didn't have a State to manage this is because of that they were peaceful, and i don't see what oppose the sermon of the mount and the military.

well, the christian afterlife doesn't seem that appealing to me. does it have internet? if not then fuck heaven.

>early christians actually believed in the sermon of the mount and the whole bullshit about heaven being a reward for the meek, for the poor in spirit and the helpless
sacred-texts.com/chr/did/did03.htm

You may not realize it yet, but you (and all humans) are part of god. This is what Jesus said. You will move mountains in my name... etc. So sad to watch the greatest thing in the vast fucking universe be convinced that we are shit and that we need to submit to false self-proclaimed authority. We are GOD.

At a personal level, we should be loving, but there is also a sense of Justice that must be administered, if I'm a police man, I have an obligation to arrest wicked men

Yes, that and other passages say that you must obey God over the government, meaning you can disrespect the government if and only if it goes against God's word. Which is not the case with the right wing.

"For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat." - 2 Thessalonians 3:10

Communism is clearly not the way accordingly to the Bible. Instead, you must help the poor out of your own decision, free will plays a role here, you must choose to help, and not be forced by the government

"Open your mouth, judge righteously, defend the rights of the poor and needy." Proverbs 31:9

"Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need." Ephesians 4:28

"The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied." Proverbs 13:4

"Then I said to them, “If it seems good to you, give me my wages; but if not, keep them.” And they weighed out as my wages thirty pieces of silver." Zechariah 11:12

Do you have a family?

then you are not read the sermon of the mount at all, or you are simply deciding that everything Jesus is saying is actually the opposite

>For real though:

goes on to write a bunch of bullshit than only means something to people inside his cult

His entire point there was that government is basically a bunch of bullshit. Don't even pay any attention to it. Just do what they require to keep it out of your way.. because they will kill you or lock you up otherwise. Avoid violence and concentrate on what life has to offer without those who would take you out before you can discover life.

Access to all knowledge is nice, there might be internet, definitely a library

a sense that is absent from both the Gospel and the Epistles, insofar Christians are not promised earthly justice, only divine retribution

I agree, plus Marxism by definition is anti Christian, so I am aloud to resist that

Found the passage that confirms what I said
"Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." - 2 Corinthians 9:7

Looks like I am not full of shit, the Bible's way is capitalism + charity

>a sense that is absent from both the Gospel and the Epistles, insofar Christians are not promised earthly justice, only divine retribution

For the one in authority is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God's servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. Romans 13:4

> concentrate on what life

bizarre that you believe Jesus would provide such message, when rejection of everything the world has to offer is a very explicit position of Jesus

Otherwise you are mostly correct, what Jesus preaches is indifference to life, what Jesus wants of people is for them to become the Last Man, the most degenerate man, one which only hope is that death will come and bring him a better world

Yes we are, God still brings his wrath upon the wicked in the new covenant, example from the Bible, Ananias and saphirah, Herod Agrippa,

Historical example distruction of the Temple 70 AD

God hates Sin and punishes it in this life and the next

not disagreeing with you there, that was pretty much my point. Christians are not supposed to have agency

That is the lazy humans way out of this world. "everything is fucked", so I will not give a shit in this life and only look forward to the after life.

I don't think this idea will pan out for you. You will be stuck here for a long time if you don't figure it out. Love thy neighbor. You are a part of god.

He was the ultimate redpill, called out the Jews and everything. Came back as Hitler and did it again. Hopefully third time lucky.

jesus preached to love yourself and love others

when you learn what that means youll understand it has nothing to do with indifference you stupid kid faggot of shit poo

jesus was pro-second amendment, pro-capitalism and anti-fag. jesus hated the poor and loved the rich.

>Christians are not supposed to have agency

There is no passage in the Holy Bible who prohibit to become an agent of the State.

>pro-second amendment
Explain

>pro-capitalism
Not true, he didn't support any system other than charity no matter what system you are inserted at

>anti-fag
Not true, Jesus condemned the sin, not the sinner

>hated the poor and loved the rich
Which is why he always walked with the poor and always instructed the rich to sell their possessions?

He talked to soldiers all the time, pretty much he told them to be fair

The first Gentile was a Roman Centurion

the examples you are giving are supposed "God's wrath", not effective earthly judicial punishment

Christians are supposed to avoid earthly justice as much as possible insofar

> 25Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison. 26Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

combined with "if they take your coat give them your shirt as well", "love your enemies" and "the meek will inherit my Kingdom" it becomes evident that assertive action is against the true advice of Jesus

>responding to an obvious troll

zika babby detected

that is not what agency means tho

Nothing to do with Justice but forgiveness, I can forgive a man if he stole from me, but he still must answer for his crime against society

>Jesus condemned the sin, not the sinner
you're thinking of gandhi

Jesus also said that insulting your brother is as bad as murder and that you would be thrown to the eternal fires for that

But then, I don't expect you to take anything Jesus said seriously. You are a christian after all

Jesus thinks that you should settle out of court as soon as possible, and give him everything else he asks for tho

Yes, all of sinned and fallen short of the glory, that's why Jesus came to save his sheep

"And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”" Mark 2:17

"But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

Among many, many others

You don't understand the beatudes at all, as a nonbeliever you have no claim to what the Bible says

Jesus did give indications similar to that:

> “Whoever is without sin among you, let him be the first to cast a stone at her.”
> "Do not judge, or you will be judged."

Ultimately he was against slut shaming and sin shaming in general

he was an anarcho leftie

> Matthew 5:26
> part of the beautitudes

wat

Well, what claim can I have, if even christians don't actually give a fuck about what a jew hippie said?

I just wish they would stop shilling for the very same churches that embrace "refugee welcomes" and feed the ever growing african population while teaching that condomns are sinful

They are not only going to fuck Europe up, they are going to fuck the world

If you Repent and put your trust in Christ, I will do a Bible study with you

He was a proto-Marxist faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=6KHoVBK2EVE
>Christianity.exe has started running
>Miracle.exe asks for permission to run
>y/n
>"My kingdom is not of this world"

I guess pagans would have wanted to fight until the bitter end. These guys had lost their friends to each other. These guys had every right to exalt vengeance. Don't call it cuckoldry when you are the one looking at these things with yearning and incapable of having any of it.

By definition a Christian can't be a Marxist

I don't have reasons to repent, insofar I don't believe that there is an eternal fire pit awaiting those that don't worship the Jewish War God

Without the influence of that bit of jewish psychological terrorism, converting to Christianity makes no sense