Tfw no Russian gf

>tfw no Russian gf

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Do-Russians-like-Italian-people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russian women are whores

>tfw no kazakh gf

Of course, what kind of Russian girl would date a subhuman mess of a shitalian?

But Argentina you are are of Italy

Russians love Italy
t. Russian

I am a 7/10 no joke

also I'm not that brown

but more importantly I'm smart, funny and not violent like the average russian, I can respect women a lot. I want to respect a russian girl

lol

>tfw no spanish chubby milf gf to impregnate with argentine babbies

:/

Russian chicks were made for Italian dicks.

>I can respect women a lot

>You know, Alessio, you Russians are crazy. I don’t know why, but you do love us Italians. We are despised in England, in France, in Germany, and only those crazy Russians are ready to do anything for us. Why? Adriano Celentano? Sophia Loren? Commissar Cattani? I don’t know.

>It took me time to realise how many advantages I have in Russia as an Italian. Just any person, even a most brutish one, hearing about my origins, would smile and try to be friendly with me. At some point I understood that if I say: u menya problema, pomogite! (I have a problem, help me!), Moscow people can just ignore me. But nobody would ignore me if I say: ya italyanets, u menya problema, pomogite! (I am an Italian, I have a problem, help me!)

quora.com/Do-Russians-like-Italian-people

Go for it

Thanks bro.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ>>78097153

>but more importantly I'm smart, funny and not violent like the average russian, I can respect women a lot. I want to respect a russian girl

anzu is cuter, imho

lol #baldzu

rude, also with modern technology baldness is not really a problem anymore

You want a russian girl because she is russian or do you want someone specific that happens to be russian?

this feeling really zakhs

Kind of both.

You should not want russian girl because she is russian. That is just fetishizing and weird. You should want beautiful and kind woman because she is beautiful and kind. Like Ira.

Italian 170cm manlets can't get an East Slavic gf, they're reserved for Orthodox Greeks

Russian women are easy, submissive and ok with being locked in a cage for 20 hours a day. That's why we want them.

*Russian women were made for Japanese dicks
FTFY

Hello Italybro, how you going?

Now stop posting my gf

Depressed cause no gf.

Anzu is cuter

>tfw no gf at all
Id even take a bolivian one at this point im fucked up