youtu.be/tBZHwf2Fevg?t=1m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=YT5kEy9sGa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>New Odor

you're a maniac, play a record

>this man liked his wine

>I KNOW THAT YOU MAY TAKE A WHILE
>TO COME BACK AROUND

>Oooh, chilly weather, why not put on a cardigan?
>That was The Cardigans.

>Tik, Tok. Some lads went and wrote a song called Clocks and the lads are Coldplay

I'm using me fables.

So does he legitimately have some kind of mental handicap, or is he just a silly guy?

>That was Can't Stop by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Well I've got news for you lads, I don't want you to stop. I love your funk rock fusion. Word of warning, no nudity at this gig, I repeat, no nudity at this gig.

He's a little different but after season 1 of the XFM show they knew they were on to something and he played it up a bit. It's particularly obvious in the podcasts.

he has an iq of 60 or something
for the longest time i though he was a smart guy playing a well crafted character and that was why grevais was able to be such an utter cunt to him

i lost all respect for them both when i found out the truth

Going to need a source on that friendo.

im fairly sure it was mentioned on one of the podcasts
google has a load of shitty sources saying his iq is 83

>The Darkness, Growing on Me
>it certainly is on Xfm 104.9

>TFW no Suzanne GF to never marry but who will always put up with your shit

so you don't have a source

I'm watching The Moaning of Life right now and he doesn't even seem dumb when he doesn't always have Ricky's obnoxious laugh cutting him off before he can get his point across.

aspiescentral.com/threads/karl-pilkington.6768/

best i could find lol

right, so you're talking shit. play a record.

look up when he took the mensa test ya cunt

I noticed that too when i watched moaning of life, he seemed unusually coherent and energetic.

>implying he didn't bomb it on purpose to maintain the ruse

you ask for a source i give you a source wtf dude

Is there a complete Ricky Gervais Show playlist compiled anywhere?

aspie central isn't a source faggot.

>to maintain the ruse
a ruse started as a producer on xfm??

watch out guis we got a live one

used to be on youtube. just search xfm gervais or something faggot

there's a complete archive of all the xfm shows including the ones with Clair and some before Ricky got really famous and Karl wasn't around

dropbox.com/sh/rxy3xuppec8024s/AABtrkXjeleyY3LpddWXthKWa?dl=0

>xfm hires literal retards as producers

ehhh

claire sounded hot. never looked her up because they never really are.
i literally typed xfm into youtube and they all came up

he was a good producer though. he's not an invalid he's really good with his hands and stuff not like a producer has to do much.

Claire is a QT

he did fuck a few episodes up though, one has a high pitched buzz all through out it and in the early episodes when he was only talking a little on mic his levels were so low it's un listenable

she sounded black to me.

how far back does xfm go? ep 1 series 1 on youtube already has carl talking

Nope just a pure anglo goddess.

series 0 that is like from the late 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=W1RMidAqFuM

Series 0 is some early stuff with Ricky, Steve, Claire and some randoms before they did the office and came back and met Karl.

>people in the entertainment industry and two comedy writers orchestrated a ruse with with a """stupid""" """"producer""" to attract viewers to the radio station and eventually make tv shows

why don't you think that's possible?

WHEELIE BIN
H
E
E
L
E

B
I
N

youtu.be/tBZHwf2Fevg?t=1m10s

>Feeder, Come Back Around on XFM 104.9

I swear they played that song every fucking week for about 2 years.

I think he's just wired differently. All the banter he does with Steve clearly shows that he can be pretty quick and clever.

not him but creating such a character and keeping up the charade for such a long time not to mention not breaking character would be impossible(highly improbable). its much more likely karl is karl and ricky n steve ran into him on xfm and then found out how amazing he was and fueled the fire so to sat.

>first one was easy we gave em the answer

I know they're pretty sick of it and they've recorded a lot of audio together already but I really wish they would do weekly podcast at least.

They aren't friends anymore user.

Not gonna happen, Karl has his own gig now with his own production company he no longer has a need for Ricky Gervais.

Yea, but you never know.

youtube.com/watch?v=YT5kEy9sGa0

i really don't think Karl will work with Ricky ever again

He a stereotypical simple bloke from Manchester. If you have ever been there you would understand

>i really don't think Karl will work with Ricky ever again

makes me sad

He's a bit more laid back, in my experience Mancunians are hyper and twitchy, and like all Northerners, fucking nosey bastards.

I meant the songs you invalids.

Nah, he worked as a journalist (admittedly for The Sun) before going into Radio. He must have a decent brain.
Can't find any info on Education but presumably he went to Uni.

IT does exist somewhere

>Coldplay, the scientist
>Here on xfm

Youd be nosey if vikings were always after your wives

Not bad for an ex-con smack addict.

>CHRIST, DE BERG