Tfw not stationed in Iraq anymore so I can't shitpost pretending to be Iraqi anymore and get tons of (you)s

>tfw not stationed in Iraq anymore so I can't shitpost pretending to be Iraqi anymore and get tons of (you)s

>tfw american guy living in northern Mozambique is gone

did you convert to islam?

Nope. I don't hate them anymore though

One time a submariner posted here with the International Waters Flag and everyone went nuts.

Lies

>parents moved out of san marino so I missed out on the opportunity to shitpost as a rare flag

there are two real iraqis on int they were real cause i saw them quarreling over their local circumstances and religious groups for an hour or so

one of them probably still comes here sometimes.

what made you change your mind?

once i tried to shitpost on holiday in new zealand from my hostel room using a free wifi hotspot from a telephone booth outside

IP was banned on Sup Forums for posting CP

fucking kiwis

>tfw kim will never nuke commiefornia, get russia and china on their side, and get drafted to go fight gooks and gain the ability to shitpost from abroad

does Sup Forums really consider baby lambs cp?

huh?

What is your kill count? Did you achieve your goal when you went there?

>amerilard can't use proxies and will "disappear" when nsa finds out user has contacts with iraq

Interaction with them, gained political knowledge

A very small percentage of service members are actually in combat roles and have seen action.

So he didn't achieve his goals

I'm not a Muslim but it honestly just brightened my day a little to see someone on Sup Forums say something like this. Glad you learned something from your experience OP.

You have no idea what youre talking about you somali fuck

calm down m8 or you might have a heart attack

Strange. Most of the people claiming to be US veterans on Sup Forums act like complete psychopaths and say they enjoyed killing them and shot civilians whenever possible.

because they aren't real veterans