This is the most un satisfying ending I've ever seen

This is the most un satisfying ending I've ever seen.

I love it 2bh

good job it's no longer the ending. Just a few short months to wait boys

>He's a "happy endings only" guy.
Shit taste, desu.

>'That's all folks!' Real ending will be shown in 2037!

Season 1 was amazing, Season 2 was shit till the last few episodes. Prove me wrong.

literally the most Vanilla opinion out there

Yes, yes, that's the normie agreement. I bet you love breaking bad and think Lost is shit after the first season as well.

please Lynch will be dead by then

>that's the most correct opinion out there
Fixed that for you, son.

LYNCHED

Lynch is going to kill it with S3! He is directing every episode it's going to be the best shit on TV since Sopranos

Woah really sticking your neck out with that opinion.

Btw Season 2 episodes 1-11 are great and like 18 till the end are very good as well.

It's not that I'm a happy endings guy it just left so much un answered

Holy shit, I've seen 90% of Lynch's films and really appreciate them but I didn't think his fanbase would be this autistic.

>falling for the lynchers tricks

Ever see a David Lynch movie? That was the whole point. David really regretted telling people who killed Laura Palmer so he came back and gave this ending. To give us a compelling mystery.

>dude let me draw a line in the sand and tell everyone my opinion that literally 99% of the people in the world have already said

True patricians appreciate season 2, even in the early to mid section

>state a vanilla opinion
>get called out on it
>hurr durr just autistic

This is why we can't have nice things.

I have seen 100% of David Lynch's films and I want to punch you in your faggot face.

I agree, not the best part of the series but still watchable.

Well it was never supposed to be an 'ending', the show got cancelled.

>cliffhanger ending
>durr this was unsatisfying

you fucking dipshits.

I didn't even think there was a drop in quality (outside of james/norma, and wyndom earle being a bit of a silly villain). the majority of the fun stuff is still there, it's just the main plot slows down a bit.

although I also knew that leland was the killer from the start so maybe that influenced it

>my brother is trying to tell me about Twin Peaks
>"i'm never gonna watch it, just go ahead and spoil it for me"
>he does
>several years later I cave and start watching it
>only thing I remember about the spoiler is that someone's father is the killer
>spend most of the show terrified of Doc Hayward

heh

hah

huh

hoh

hih

>I'll see you again in 25 years

What did he mean by this?

yeah well that's who it is :^)

I keep forgetting this show is coming back. Hopefully S3 is decent and has some qts.

Who else hopes we get more of a dark FWWM tone? I feel like that is when Lynch is at his best. If he is at his best this season will be GOAT.

I'd expect the tone to be somewhere in between. Generally comfy TP atmosphere but it's also perverted because I mean the end of S2 didn't leave off with everything being peaches and rainbows.