Wtf I love jazz now

wtf I love jazz now

reee muh bill evans youtube algorithm core trash pleb i suck dick

*cracks knuckles*

someone on here rec’d it, not some bullshit algorithm
thanks for the contributive post though, queerlord

check this out

what is some other good piano-based jazz?
I don’t like jazz with horns or woodwinds

Wow it sounds like someone who's been playing piano for a few years. Which it is. So there's no reason for anyone to listen to it when there are so many better jazz piano albums out there.

because it's not an emotionally devoid maths equation

I thought this was a meme thread and I satirized too hard my b

see

There's no reason to shame someone for having an interest in jazz sparked by this album rather than using the opportunity to introduce them to better records.

wow i cant believe i found this diamond in the rough too! kekerino

Art Tatum- Art Tatum Trio
Oscar Peterson- Plays Duke Ellington
Errol Garner- Concert by the Sea
Bud Powell- Jazz Giant
Ahmad Jamal- But Not for Me
Herbie Nichols- Herbie Nichols Trio
Wanton Kelly- Wynton Kelly!
Bill Evans Trio- Complete Village Vanguard recordings
McCoy Tyner- Inception
Chicks Corea- Now He Sings, Now He Sobs
Keith Jarrett- The Mourning of a Star
Harold Mabern- Straight Street
Brad Mehldau- Art of the Trio
Fred Hersch- Alive at the Village Vanguard
Craig Taborn- Chants

I can do both though

Yeah, jazz players who practice for years to develop a unique personal voice and an atonal, highly chromatic harmonic language are guilty of using emotionally devoid math equations while the Japanese pianist who studied piano for three years and is limbered almost exclusively to playing simple and repetitive and scale based patterns is the height of emotional depth in music form.

wtf i love jazz now

wtf i love anime now

BTFO

kek don't you know that the cool new jazz meme is to call anything more complex than Ryo Fukui emotionless math equations?

>>stealing album covers
come on now

>try to show my friend some good jazz
>"nah I don't really like jazz that much bro. it's all just scales n shit."
>oh...
>"yeah man the only jazz artists I like are [two jazz artists who literally only play pentatonic and blues scales]."

lol every time

what jazz pianists would you recommend bud?

Bud Powell
Thelonious Monk
Herbie Nichols
Horace Silver
Andrew Hill
Herbie Hancock
Paul Bley
McCoy Tyner
Keith Jarrett
Cecil Taylor
Cedar Walton
Kenny Barron
Richie Beirach
Fred Hersch
Brad Mehldau
Matthew Shipp
David Kikoski
Orrin Evans
Ethan Iverson
John Escreet

great stuff. all noted.

thanks a bunch famiglia

He isn't that fantastic though, he sounds exactly like what
Said.

Still not too shabby though.

Post some actually good albums that >muh real jazz fags REE over

I absolutely love making jazzfags mad literally just by enjoying Ryo's work.

*cracks knuckles*

Based.

I'll tell you one thing -- I'm no longer ashamed of my inability to ''get into" jazz. I'm old enough now to realize that the problem is not the fact that I don't play any brass instruments, nor that I grew up surrounded by the sounds of rock and roll -- the reason that I dislike this music so much is because of all the soloing. To me, sitting down and listening to some asshole bleat, blat and bloop 4000 notes in no particular order on top of mediocre jazz chord sequences is no more a sign of 'cultured taste' than listening to a Joe Satriani album. Both styles of music are completely self-indulgent, violate nearly every rule of musical composition that I respect, and bore the living loving maid out of me.

is this pasta

Nothing wrong with that, I can't stand classical musicians only playing other people's music and not writing their own, it's like as if they are speaking words that are not theirs.

>it's like as if they are speaking words that are not theirs

What a retarded analogy. Here's a tip buddy: there's an extremely slim chance you'll ever have an original idea in your life. Everything you say or think is not actually yours, you got it from somewhere; especially the words or the way you phrase it.

What a shitty argument against classical musicians. Get a better analogy at least.

Keith Jarrett fucking sucks

An algorithm created to recommend music to people works as supposed to... so it must be trash

fuck me right?