youtube.com/watch?v=5PbJM_MY6T8
youtube.com/watch?v=uNRDplYDFjk
youtube.com/watch?v=2xbGkNgtOAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did they mean by this?

LOGH > Monster > Akira > Texhnolyze > NGE > HxH > rest

>That artstyle

never stops being funny

Gon turning into an attempted child murderer berserker over someone he barely knew and his subsequent SSJ transformation are shit btw.

Also, the series will never end cuz of hiatus'

Anime can never be kino. Even the so-called "great" ones do not so much as graze the aesthetic and philosophical heights of cinema and literature. It's a trash genre made for East Asian teenagers and white manchildren with short attention spans.

>Any Anime
>Better than HxH

Your opinion a shit.

Gon knew kite since he was a kid, And the anger is completely justified, If you actually understood what Togashi is writing you would notice that Gon isn't the most mentally sound character in the series. He's delusional, He's a kid, And he saw his mentor die in front of him, and get used as a training puppet by an army. His anger is reasonable

End of Evangelion is the most kino anime of all time, prove me wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=geh0ukVRBC8

Get proven wrong.

What other anime similar to this do you guys recommend

>Liking eva

Sup Forums is 18+ kiddo

This is as good as an Anime gets. This anime is known in the community as the one you watch if you want to quit Japanese cartoons because everything else will feel bland and shallow in comparison.

I watched the first 20 eps or so, why is this show supposed to be good?

Anime is garbage unless you are watching it for something very specific and not lookig for high art

Some examples:
fan service
well aimated action scenes
animation itself
mecha

If yu are watching it for reasons other than this (SoL maily or DEEP anime) you are a pleb.

Also read fucking manga. Seriously just read manga.

Watamote
Outlaw Star

When will they get off the boat?

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't be.

Yeah but the 1999 version

>mfw Ranma will soon stop being a retard

they done did it

I like hxh too, but this was one of the worse things they done

This, 2011 was directed by a retard and it's music sucked.

>watching ergo proxy
>starts out pretty interesting
>then the protagonist turns out to have superpower demon form

reee

Boku no Pico > logh

image is missing dragon ball and I havent seen initial d being discussed here ever
2/10 image, most I can do

It doesn't get GOAT until 40 episode in you dumbass, Literally everyone who saw it knows this.

motherfucker i dont want to watch 40 eps of a show before it gets good

HxH is a deconstruction of shonen shit and it isn't on that list.

>too scared to post on Sup Forums

But Sup Forums is legitimately terrifying. It's like walking into a room full of Adam Lanzas and Dylan Roofs.

don't remember how far into it gets with 20 eps, but it's just a really good shounen with an interesting story and powers that at least appear to make sense. To be honest the best arcs start after the hunter license one, york new city and chimera ant ones to mention.

Of shonen. Not of anime in general.

Then just skip to the Yorknew city arc you dumbass. You won't be missing anything that important really.

God even the dub was great. So much symbolism and emotion and depth, despite the ridiculousness of shonen on concept alone, the characters were as grounded and real as they could possibly be.

youtube.com/watch?v=RKjiByjU8sg&t=704s

Boku No Pico. It is quite truly the pinnacle of Japanese Animation. After watching quite a few drama and "deep" Sup Forumsdrone anime series, I thought it was quite experienced in the field of deep anime, but nothing could of prepared my for this. The story follows our hero, Tamotsu and his un-flawed, pure relationship with the androgynous boy "Pico".

By the time I had finished the series, I was in tears, my mind was all over the place and I was truly doubting my own existence. The love in this series was so pure, it made me doubt if I had ever even felt love at all. I doubt any anime I ever watch in my life will ever be able to compare. Please, if you are feel like killing yourself or are just generally unhappy with your life, watch this anime. It's truly life changing. I doubt any anime I ever watch in my life will ever be able to compare. This show well and truly changed my life. A must watch for all ages. I don't see why this anime is not at the near top. The caliber and scope of the show is captivating and engaging that should be at the top 20, it needs more recognition! Have you ever experienced a love so pure, you're not sure if you've ever loved at all?

That my friend, is what this riveting story is about. Gripping plot, lovable characters, much boners Brilliant characterization, just enough action to keep you on the edge of your seat without becoming tedious, and an actually satisfying plot. I can't really think of any complaints. Most people haven't heard of it, though, because it was done as an artistic project instead of a cash cow to be milked, like most other animes. The absolute most inspiring anime I've had the pleasure of viewing. Truly a modern masterpiece. The love, the action, the mystery, the drama- I don't say this about many things, but Boku no Pico rivals Shakespeare in terms of complex characters. No one can call themselves a true anime fan without having seen this first.

>"it is music sucked"
>Retard

I tried to read this shit, it was so fucking overwritten it ended being obnoxious. Any new power or ability had to be explained in thousand of pages instead of blending it with the storytelling.

This is why manga and anime will always be jokes, this shit is ridiculous. The joker ripoff was entertaining though.

It really is.

Well its a shame you dislike the Hunter Exam arc but I personally didn't fall head over heels for it until the York New arc.

You have to keep going. You won't regret it.

nigger what? the music is the only part of the 2011 version that is objectively better than the original. that and hisokas voice actor.

Any b/a/sed posters here? When is episode 2 of webm coming out?

Source for newshits: fapservice.com/shoujo-ramune-hentai-review-episode-1/

I didn't dislike it but I didn't like it all that much, I'll get around to it eventually.

>he doesn't even know what nen is yet
get a LOAD of this PLEB

Name a better anime fight than this.

youtube.com/watch?v=qb5Z8E0MoLY&t=723s

Why is Kaiji of all anime on that list? Season 2 is like the anti-normie test for anime watchers.

>it takes big balls to discuss the latest light novel seasonal trash

Not even the best fight in the arc

youtube.com/watch?v=wtJFT1D0QB8

I remember reading the beginning of the Chimera Ants Arc when I was like 12 and having my heart crushed

Such a brutal, drastic turn, even you've long known that this manga was not the typical happy-go-lucky-with-some-drama shonen

Well put. Boku No Pico is legitimate kino. Much better than the trash Sup Forumsedditors talk about on here.

>deconstruction of shonen

lol HxH is just a shonen with shitty looking character aesthetics; everything else about it is just the usual step-by-step fights where you view the character's inner monologue and they take turn pulling shit out of their asses to rationalize why one is winning over the other

but it's less popular in the West than Naruto, DBZ, or One Piece so hipsters think they're better human beings because they HxH fans

fuck I really prefer this more grounded style of animation for HxH. The show is already absurd enough and it really doesn't need speed lines, forced perspectives and cartoony animation.

I was kinda like you where I very slowly watched the first arc over the course of a long year until I spent a spring break in college marathoning a large part of the series.

You're basically still on the prologue of the whole series still and the anime doesn't even fully reveal its superpower basis until the next arc Heaven's Arena.

Fucking magnificent.

>those little green shorts
lmao what a homo

>they actually do it
holy shit
i thought the japs banned cartoon versions of this too

youtube.com/watch?v=y3AMYVrTDgg

Netreo is literally the best anime old man

>His talk about prayer and gratitude before the his thousand hand buddah shows up
>Those prayer motions he does he before he btfos anyone

She's just licking a popsicle user. Jesus Christ calm down.

Wrong board, manchild.

A N I M E K I N O

did you you go to the site? HES GIVING HER HIS POPSICLE AND MORE

browsing Sup Forums for a few hours kills whatever interest I have in anime

You wish you pedo
L
t. Hisoka

those human pets with their arms mangled and walking on all fours really fucked with young me.

Should I start with the 2011 anime?

Yes.

this so fucking much

>Jojo
There's a JoJo general on Sup Forums, a lot of people who only watched the anime too. Also, Diamond is Unbreakable is comfy kino

It saddens me that there are people who like the chimera ant arc most of all.

elaborate

>Liking anime at all
All of you children need to leave.

Don't bother. There's only one good arc.

depends. it has better voice acting and music and it's all in one convenient show and it progresses further than the old version.
but in my opinion the old style of animation suits it better, which makes me like it more. you will have to figure out the order in which to watch the OVA's once you've seen the main show though.

comparison:

2011 youtube.com/watch?v=5PbJM_MY6T8
1999 youtube.com/watch?v=uNRDplYDFjk

whats the b&w movie?

I don't like it the most, but I think it gets way too much hate. It's no york new city, but it's easily in the top 3 arc list.

Seriously, Sup Forums

When is it coming out.

>HxH is a deconstruction of shonen shit and it isn't on that list.
Is that what we're calling bad anime now?

Not him but it pales in comparison to the arc when they are in the vidya

That's when the series falls apart.
The 'invasion' is especially bad. The pacing becomes so ridiculous, over narration everywhere, and they spend hours on boring shit that no one cares about.
The ant arc seems really interesting at first-- this new, very alien menace. And I won't deny that the King, and his fight with Netero, are great. But it's just poorly written otherwise. It's like 5 good episodes worth of material spread over 60 episodes of garbage.
And HxH is one of my favorites.

I'm a Greed Island apologist, but even I can admit that it's not HxH's best arc at all.

I hate the label 'deconstruction' as much as the next dweeb but it seriously pokes fun of the shouens trope while actually staying somewhat grounded in their universe

Better than the ant arc in my opinion. Also when it came to utilizing the powers in a smart way, it was pretty cool

I've since evolved beyond anime, and have learned to appreciate the true kinographic literature of visual novels.

who cares HxH is overrated shit

Both experience the same journey but they go at opposed directions
Meruem becomes more and more humane while Gon turns into a monster

There are many parallels between those two characters

what is that?

When's Heavens Feel coming out?

First movie this year.

>he never knew
only on the 2011 version, on 99's kaito was in the first episode, in the manga on the first chapter

Yes because otherwise you'll have to rewatch like 40 epsidoes

Yogurt is what the subs say

Hunter Exam, Yorknew, and Heaven's Arena are the top 3.

Greed Island and 'rescue Killua' are also quite good.

Chimera Ant and the Chairman Election are irredeemable garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=2xbGkNgtOAQ

> Those numbers
> Wasted on loli garbage

So pedo shit, like Boku. Kill yourself, scum

well the numbers dont lie

agreed, it insults your intelligence in trying to make you sympathize with an emotionless killer because muh character development

Actually it's anime on an anime site in an anime thread

Never really thought about it that way. Interesting.