Red Pill Thread

Post the hardest red pills to swallow along with evidence and etc. the summer fags need to be enriched

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

red pill me on hillary and why she would be worse for the average american than trump

Do not rebuke an older man, but appeal to him as to a father. Treat younger men as brothers, older women as mothers, and younger women as sisters, with absolute purity.

"This is My commandment, that you love one another as I loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. You are My friends if you do what I command you." -The Messiah

I have literally 6g of redpills but no way will it actually be enough to enrich them so I will only post a small amount to break their virgin bluepilled hymen

>evidence
>on Sup Forums

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

shuttup nigger

Egalitarianism was a mistake. Democracy is a false god. Capitalism and Marxism are two sides of the same demonic coin.

I mean most of the issues involving race can be argued with a good amount of charts and numbers. Why don't you gtfo out of here shill?

The holocaust is 90% fabrication, and no genocide occurred. There are about 6 very good videos online about this. Also, tons of corollary evidence documented on codoh, among other places.

Your belief in the holocaust cannot withstand the evidence. The only reason you still believe in it is that you haven't watched it all yet.

WAKE

Mothers and Fathers are attracted sexually to their children much like children are sexually attracted to their mothers and fathers.

THE

FUCK

why is Sup Forums so obsessed with swallowing?

Why should we cast pearls before swine?

UP

Lol this isn't a thread where you just claim things. That's what the Jew Freud did. Where's your evidence?

KEKS

youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk

Why is suicide illegal?
Destruction of government property.

jews and asians are the master race

JUST

WAKE

Asians are autistic and there's no such thing as an attractive Jew....

ME

UP

>attractive
>anything to do with being the master race
this is why white men cant even compete

Simple observation.

Lol good looks spreading you superior genes when literally no one wants to fuck your hook nosed, no chin or jaw having ass.

That many Americans are not simply ignorant - they WANT to lose their rights

>Sup Forums is a test of mental acuity
>Only the weak-minded stay here forever
>Only the weak-minded take anything here as incorrigible fact.
>If you use the term "redpill" seriously, there's no hope for you

So keep being good looking and stay good slaves.

A kike calling someone a slave. I'd say this is comedy gold but since you joined the discussion, I can't find my gold.

Then what are you doing here you weak minded shill?

No not all, just the women and the faggy men who support thier movements to fuck them

one for your collection

So can you refute the fact that the most
intelligent race is the master race or cant you?

The "jews" do not exist except for a few inbred pockets in scattered places. By chasing after the religious identity as a culprit for the world's ills you're just playing into the game of the people using the term as a shield.

I'm obviously not going to be here forever.

This is a pretty meaningless picture. No shit 39% of the prison in-mates were raised by a single mother and only 4% by a single father since the amount of single mothers raising kids is insanely bigger than single fathers. It might even be right in its message but instead of giving the fair truth it resorts to displaying numbers that fit its narrative better

come back once it actually takes into account the ratio of single fathers vs single mothers

You're just mad because the only women you can manage to bag are hook nosed fat and sloppy Jewish girls. Have fun fucking that

Nice american argument
Dont forget to pay your taxes

Not real quote bitch

Automation will impact everyone within our lifetimes, even people who currently think they have a stable job. Within the next 20 years jobs will become extremely scarce for people without special skills, leading to mass unemployment and civil unrest. If the government is unable to adapt quickly enough this will ultimately cause a class/race war and an incredible amount of bloodshed.

Burden of proof is on the one that makes the claim, kike boy.

Then why apply a bias towards others on an anonymous board? Do we go to tumblr or Twitter and attack the general userbase, calling them weak willed and that only weak willed people will remain on said social media? No, be cause we don't need to. So what makes you think you need to express your opinion here? You are either shilling, or literally a reddit tier neckbeard.

>these mechanical horses will kill all these jobs
>this electric candle will kill all these jobs
>ad infinitum

>doesn't know the difference between mechanization and automation

Rp af bro

You can't patch up a failing system and think it will do fine for the evolution of mankind and society.

Only bloodshed and rebirth will suffice. Too bad for us, good for our future if we do it right.

the most intellegent race will be able to manipulate the less intellegent ones. They will controll their goverment key holder. They will be able to force any ideology by propaganda. While controlling the less intellegent race government they will be able to take any decision they want, including destroying the inferior race.

Lol I love how you claim to be the master race even tho your people haven't managed to have a country for the past several centuries. The iq scores are probably faked, you guys are notorious cheaters. You. Can't resist it

>come back once it actually takes into account single fathers

You mean the 15% of total single parent households? What the fuck are you on you silly kike? Is Jidf paying you to be this retarded?

>Sup Forums's meme for facing reality is taken from a movie made by two trannies

It's beautiful

Automation is just a series of mechanized contraptions.

There is no big illumanti super elite behind governments, everyone's just trying to do their best and failing

good for you. dont forget to vote trump or hillary. because in the land of the free you can pick anyone to lead your country.

And yet, Isreal, the highest concentration of jews in the world, has an average IQ of 95. Real impressive.

And in modern day, there are less than 3 million ashkenazi jews left in the world. Your days are done, schlomo.

l

>implying I unironically use twitter or tumblr
>implying I don't think the majority of the userbase on twitter or tumblr are also weak-willed or lacking integrity and live in echo chambers of sorts
>implying there aren't ironic users of twitter or tumblr that make note of this and capitalize on it
>what makes you think you need to express your opinion here
>be cause
Because...
>Post the hardest red pills to swallow along with evidence and etc.
>the summer fags need to be enriched

You seem to be having a hard time swallowing. Maybe you should try the suppository instead.

Dietary fat, whether saturated or not, is not a cause of obesity, heart disease or any other chronic disease of civilization.

The problem is the carbohydrates in the diet, their effect on insulin secretion, and thus the hormonal regulation of homeostasis—the entire harmonic ensemble of the human body. The more easily digestible and refined the carbohydrates, the greater the effect on your health, weight and well-being.

Sugars—sucrose and high-fructose corn syrup specifically—are particularly harmful, probably because the combination of fructose and glucose simultaneously elevates insulin levels while overloading the liver with carbohydrates.

Through their direct effect on insulin and blood sugar, refined carbohydrates, starches and sugars are the dietary cause of coronary heart disease and diabetes.

They are most likely dietary causes of cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, and the other chronic diseases of civilization.

Obesity is a disorder of excess fat accumulation, not overeating, and not sedentary behavior.

jidf

mechanization incrementally increases productivity, whereby increased demand can offset the original reduction in labor per unit. Automation competely replaces the need for human labor. In the next few years, there will be nothing a low-skilled human can do, that a robot can't do better for cheaper. And don't give me that bullshit about education. We all know a large portion of the population isn't mentally equipped for college, or the more difficult trades.

Consuming excess calories does not cause us to grow fatter, any more than it causes a child to grow taller. Expending more energy than we consume does not lead to long-term weight loss; it leads to hunger.

Fattening and obesity are caused by an imbalance—a disequilibrium—in the hormonal regulation of adipose tissue and fat metabolism.

Fat synthesis and storage exceed the mobilization of fat from the adipose tissue and its subsequent oxidation. We become leaner when the hormonal regulation of fat tissue reverses this balance.
Insulin is the primary regulator of fat storage. When insulin levels are elevated—either chronically or after a meal—we accumulate fat in our fat tissue. When insulin levels fall, we release fat from our fat tissue and use it for fuel.

By stimulating insulin secretion, carbohydrates make us fat and ultimately cause obesity. The fewer carbohydrates we consume, the leaner we will be.

By driving fat accumulation, carbohydrates also increase hunger and decrease the amount of energy we expend in metabolism and physical activity.

israel is not pure jewish and yet we able to manipulate your government. you know why? because we got our people inside your government. we hold most money in the world therefor we are the one hold the power.
money = power = media = decision making = controll

SA

man it's really hard to reconcile the fact that there are only 3 million jews left, therefore, they're "done" with the fact that all whites will also be dead in 30 years time.

An entire war in Africa unnoticed

>a fat ass turd of a kike sitting in his bed room manipulates other fat asses on a chinese cartoon internet forum using his advanced intelligence
Also
>government = people
You mean 51% of the people.

Automation replaces the need for human labor, but that doesn't mean it replaces a mean to make money, it just means it frees up the same workers to do something else.

If you don't like /pol leave. No wonder youre always kicked out of countries. Just like in the playground no one wants to play with the bug eyed Jewish kid. Leave now shill

>gets pocket change
>"WE R MANIPOOLATEEN UR GUBURMENT!!!11"

>This not a single piece of evidence provided, just baseless claims and assertions

What a shocker

Search this file name

>pseudo-science proves it
>i'm the master race
>t. merchant-flag

Sup Forums can't into science, so kike wins argument. every. fucking. time.

It's hard to take conspiracy theories seriously when the person arguing them has the grammar of a primary schooler.

Who are the head honchos of bilderberg? And what evidence supports the theory that they "run the world", so to speak.

Come chat with Sup Forums on Two Way Walkie Talkie @757575.

Any topic for discussion.

Red pill me on jews people
there are bad and good jews, why blame everyone of them?

Literally the only way for the majority of the population to make money is the sale of labor. Automation significantly reduces the value of this labor. Ergo, the lower classes become dependent and/or starve.

I show prove jews are the most intellegent. I show reasoning why intellegent is the most important thing for being a master race yet no one can refute it.
anyone could give 1 quality that more imortant then intellegence?

Horus was right to deny the Emperor. The Emperor could foresee the future, and never warned his sons of Chaos.

Horus was right.

Also, Magnus was loyal to the very end.

/redpilled

It's so police have just cause to break into a suicidal person's home and prevent them from killing themselves

New types of profession will just come along as things get automated, as always.
>who fixes the robot that does A
>a robot
>who fixes the robot who fixes the robot
>etc.
I can see a bunch of farmers, doctors, etc learning how to code just to tweak or tune their machines just the way they want. You'll have a bunch of programming teachers, maintenance of every type of robot and their parts, etc.

Where is this map from?

Jews are probably the most verbally intelligent race, but I seriously doubt they are the smartest overall, especially in the hard sciences. The only reason Jewish scientists like Einstein are prevalent in history is because their verbal skills allow them to gain access to media attention, whereas non-jewish geniuses like Tesla are ignored due to lack of such skills.

>I show prove jews are the most intellegent

citation needed

Why would a company purchase a robot to replace a worker if they had to hire another worker to maintain the robot? These machines are very reliable. Robot maintenance is a niche field. Customer service will probably be the last bastion of low-skilled labor, and is why women are gaining more power in society as a whole.

I can't help but think 'the Jews did it' is far too simplistic an answer. It's the ultimate bogeyman.

It seems you're mentally handicapped

40% of inmates are raised by single mothers, 4% by single fathers

looking at these numbers alone it looks like single mothers are fucking terrible at rising children. In fact so terrible that it's 10 times more likely for your kid to become a prison inmate if raised by the mother

however what these numbers don't take into account is that there are around 6 times more single mothers with kids than fathers. Which means that statistically the chances of a kid growing up to be a criminal if raised by a single mother rather than father is nowhere near 10 times more likely, as the first numbers alone suggest. This is because to begin with there are only 1 kid being raised by the father for every 6 kids raised by the mother. As such is only natural that the people raised by their mother would cover a bigger share

Instead of showing truthful numbers taking this shocking phenomenon into account, your picture biasedly goes for the numbers more convenient for its own narrative. Which is a shame since the message is still right, it just loses credibility this way