AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_Empire_(Star_Wars)
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remembrance_day_of_the_Latvian_legionnaires
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did it really need space hitler?

BOUUUW TOOUUO THE FAIRST ORDAAAIRE

Woah... he's acting.

yes

DER MAYNSTREM AYLIANCE

this

THE REBEL MEDIA IS FULL OF SHIT

DA NÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅRDERN BROOODAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Well, glad I got that out of my system.

The First Order is Abrams' and Kasdan's vision of what white people are like when they aren't under the watchful eye of international Jewry.

And I'm not even meme-ing or bullshitting. Kasdan said in an interview that he and JJ asked themselves what it would be like if the Nazis had gone to Argentina and regrouped after WWII.

From birth, Jews are raised with this idea that homogeneous white societies will inevitably result in goose-stepping, ethnic cleansing, and warmongering. And I could understand that outlook if history had begun in 1930. But the truth is, whites are the most egalitarian and least barbaric group in human history.

That's what frustrates many of us when Jewish Hollywood sensibilities become accepted norms. They're slanted (indeed, prejudiced), and their bias goes unchallenged by everyone.

The First Order is a Jewish take on ultimate evil. And because modern Jews are obsessed with The Shoah and WWII, everything somehow magically relates to MUH SIX MILLION.

It has gotten boring. It's stale. I wish we could get a more nuanced view of evil, but that won't happen because show-biz Jews always find a way of politicizing everything.

What's funny is the imperium is a lot more like communists in their sense of standardization. Rebels are a lot more how nazi Germany equipped themselves, xwings are like precision machines compared to the communist tie fighters. In Europe everyone detested communism before they were ran over, while others actually welcomed the Germans.

It's really funny to me is how seriously they took the archetypes and stuff and exponentially ran with it, not realized how self contained and actually dated Star Wars the original actually is by now. They actually think what made Star Wars great was these warring factions, while everyone just cared about the next location they would visit and see the newest imperial walker tank... Star Wars was always about the little things

.>le get back to le tumblr fkin libtard xDD

why did they cast such young actors for this guy and Kylo, the whole First Order felt like a bunch of kids led by a gigantic pedophile

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

Once, twice, three times Mr. Reich

Cus pottery

Because modern adults don't look like Hollywood adults until they're in their mid-forties.

one of the few bits of TFA that made me feel anything, even if it was a little hammy

Actor is pronounced Dough-nil? Dafuq did these bogmonsters learn to spell?

like Dommel

DA WEST IS DA BEST

THE REYSISTENCE IS NOT OK

>Star Wars creator George Lucas sought to make the Galactic Empire aesthetically and thematically similar to Nazi Germany and to appear to be fascist.[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_Empire_(Star_Wars)

It's hilarious how much this triggered neckbeard posts this shit daily

Jews >>> you social parasites

The Desert Dox

But why does the Empire look like USSR in SPAAAAACE?

I havent been on Sup Forums in a few days, is this a new meme? I like it

>>>/theovens/

>Muh Germans were welcomed as liberators

lel such BS. Germans had far larger resistance movements against their occupation. In Yugoslavia you had ~1 million+ guerrillas fighting the german "liberators" whereas under communist rule you had several hundred monarchist/fascists pitifully trying to resist. Same is true even in places like Ukraine and the Baltics.

Also the x-wing vs TIE thing is a meme. Germans didn't even inflict a 2:1 kill ratio on the soviets on the battlefield. The differences in deaths is because the Germans just murdered loads of civilians/prisoners.

Fortunately for the Germans the Soviets didn't chimp out as badly on them

Spoken like a true untermensch

They don't.

Empire = Nazi's has been a thing since the original trilogy, and the prequels had it loads too in the EU. Pic related was released in 2005.

But no, lets blame Abrams/Jews for doing shit that Lucas did.

underrated post

It was the british empire in the first one though
remember all imperials had british accents

>Actor is pronounced Dough-nil?

Yes

>Dafuq did these bogmonsters learn to spell?

Long before most Europeans.

nope

They don't. They look like Germans/Nazis and sound like Brits.

Their uniforms look rather Soviet though

BBBRRRRRRRRPPPTTTTTTT

>Hans when he realises he's the baddie.jpg

in the deleted scene from the toshe station luke's friend says the empire has started to nationalize commerce

>In Yugoslavia you had ~1 million+ guerrillas fighting the german "liberators"
And a similar number of Ustashe collaborators.
Large parts of Europe didn't even need to be conquered by the Germans but instead had official collaboration via the government. For example Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, and Croatia were willing collaborators.

>I REFUUUUUSE to go along with this Leia Organa you wicked, wicked DEVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

It's clearly meant to be SS inspired

Ustase at their peak had like 50,000 people in it, all Croatians. JLA had Yugoslavs from all types of nationalities.

Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, and Croatia were all occupied by the German army at various points once the unpopular regimes fell apart. Bulgaria fell before the Germans had a chance to occupy it.

Try again

came back from the movie, told my mum that all the evil people looked like me and all the bad ones are either brown, black or women.
said its no wonder, since the jews are behind the movie.
my mom just chuckled..
she has never seen star wars... asked me who carry fisher was when it was in the news that she died.

Not really. Would you explain why you perceive that? Their helmets look german, regular hats look kind of like the Japanese army and navy hats but grey

>Finland
>Estonia
>Latvia
>Lithuania
>Ukraine
>Romania
>Hungary
>Slovakia
>Croatia
>Bosnians
>Bulgaria

All Hitler's allies in Eastern Europe

>Poland
>Czechs
>S*rbs
>Russians

Hitler's enemies in Eastern Europe

>Bland, olive coloured vests
>SS inspired

Poland was also an enemy of the USSR tbf

Le serious potato

Give them a go at Tadgh/Caoimhín/Niamh

Not that guy, but Romania wasnt occupied by the german army, it deliberately joined the movement to take Moldova from the URSS that those russians took at the end of 1812

*1940;

(because of a turkish-russian war thing from 1812)

Sup Forums, SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

oh hey, the You's are back ! nice

Romania did nothing wrong in WW2

Even Ceausescu agreed internationalism was a mistake

>>Ukraine

WAAAAAARRR!

i know it didnt, as i said they alied to germany because the nazis were fighting the USSR, and Romania wanted to take the Basarabian territory back that was occupied by Russia in 1940, becase in 1918 when the Tsar regime died as result of the Russian revolution of 1917, the Moldovian territory regained it's independency, which the now Leninist regime didn't want to aknowledge, naming it a 'manipulation of power', and demanded back.
So in 1940 Russia invaded and occupied that teritory, where they wreaked havoc, torturing, robbing and sending to siberia the locals.

And after joining the war, Romania did regain the teritory, and it's army even reached stalingrad along with the Nazis, but after the war was over and Russia won, they took back that territory till 1991.

The last hope for Romania was Ceausescu cull the gypsies,remove all denbts,ban contraception and increase the native population.

>"We must seize the means of production, comrade Luke!"
What did his friend mean by this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remembrance_day_of_the_Latvian_legionnaires
Still every year celebrating Nazi Liberation

That wasnt 'the only hope', yeah he got rid of the debt, but at what cost? Peops were starving over there.

Living in debt isn't the end of the world, look at the US with it's trillions of dollars in debts..

btw kek @ image title :^)

can please, for the love of god, someone who does a good gilbert godfried impression, redub that speech?

>Peops were starving over there.

Only the gypsies in the orphanages which were exported to the USA.

It was all part of the great plan

That was the moment I left from cinema. I'm way to intelligent for this crap

>The differences in deaths is because the Germans just murdered loads of civilians/prisoners.

Tell that to kanjiclub

But srsly nazi soldiers were just killing the /jews/, while the russians were robbing && sending civilians to Siberia all the way to Germany. And it's a long fucking way.

.t grandma stories from WWII && grandpa sent to Siberia

Forgot Greece in the enemies

>being this edgy.

No man, peeps had no import, food was rationed && very scarce, it was a steep way of living for the whole population, that's why they killed the Ceausascu guy in '89, along with his whole family; finding gold cups, cutlery and generally riches among his posessions.

It was to a lesser extent what's happening now in North Korea.

>pic related, a queue at the bread store in the 80's

>that's why they killed the Ceausascu guy in '89,

You mean Gorby's jew KGB agents killed him.

idk about that, seems to me like it was a long time coming

>Germans had far larger resistance movements against their occupation.

Probably because fascists don't literally starve their subjects into submission like their communist counterparts. You're never gonna see a rebellion take place under North Korea, and it's not because North Koreans are happy with their situation.

4000 internal traitors agents of Gorby no other town,city,village anything rose up against the regime.

This scene reminded me of that one in Oceans 13. Where the guy steps on a tack during a polygraph test to pass it.

>Gorbaciov wanted Romania to move from a communist regime to a democratic one

Come on, seems like one of those bush did 9/11 theories

Gorbachev's disdain for Ceausescu,Zhivkov and Honecker were well known.

>The strong opposition to Ceaușescu on all forms of perestroika and glasnost placed Ceaușescu at odds with Mikhail Gorbachev. He was very displeased when other Warsaw Pact countries decided to try their own versions of Gorbachev's reforms. In particular, he was incensed when Poland's leaders opted for a power-sharing arrangement with the Solidarity trade union. He even went as far as to call for a Warsaw Pact invasion of Poland , Gorbachev made no secret of his distaste for Ceaușescu, whom he called "the Romanian führer." At a meeting between the two, Gorbachev upbraided Ceaușescu for his inflexible attitude. "You are running a dictatorship here," the Soviet leader warned

Doctor CIA I'M GRU

>no other town,city,village anything rose up against the regime.

Yeah.. now i know you're trolling
>pic related; cities that joined the revolution and the time

>4000 peeps;

100.000 first day, then many more joined. Most of them workers :^I

but bush did 9/11 wake up sheeple

Just a bunch of butt blasted Hungarians because they lost their fifth column autonomy is all I see.

why is Sup Forums shit allowed here?

This scene was so ridiculously over the top that I 110% expected there to be a "he certainly does know how to make a speech" quip

I was honestly shocked there wasn't a gag there and that JJ actually thought he was making the scene serious.

>I'M ACHTING!

Pic related is not from Lucas' works, it's from a non canon comic.

Germs occupied Romania in 1942 due to the instability of the regime, and got thrown out by an uprising in 1944

There were massive famine in areas under german occupation

Millions upon millions of non-Jews died in areas under German occupation

To add, Germans killed more non Jewish civilians

>white societies will inevitably result in goose-stepping, ethnic cleansing, and warmongering.
This is true though. Whether you agree with it or not, it is historically and factually correct.

i needed to take a break after rey randomly thinks its ok to tresspass and some how finds a fucking lightsaber in an unlocked openly displayed box. I came back 15 min later and this was the next scene and i just turned off the movie. idk how anyone could think it was good or better than rogue one.

>Empire = Nazi's has been a thing since the original trilogy, and the prequels had it loads too
Wrong.

Original star wars was simply good vs evil storyline. It was space opera. There was no political ideology underlying the films.

The Ustase are more popular in Croatia after the fact.

At the time, they were looked at as overzealous Herzegovians who were going to sell the country out to the Italians. Their background had little in common with the actual Croatian heartland, and their time away in Italy had the effect they spoke better Italian than Croatian.

They rose to power solely through alliance with Hitler, who was actually rather annoyed with them and wanted them, and Italy, to stop fighting about shit he didn't care about. Had Hitler won WW2, it seems likely that Croatia would've existed as a country almost entirely subject to Italy.

Proof?

this would never fly in Japan

Let's not pretend that Sup Forums isn't fiddling themselves at the thought of the day of the rope.