You excited?

You excited?

hell yeah

ASOUE were some of my favorite books as a kid

should be pretty good, aye

I really am. It will be really boring for a while though. The first few books do nothing but introduce the fact that all adults in their world are retarded and that Olaf is a bad person.

Well hopefully they actually end up doing the entire thing this time. The last iteration with Jim Carrey had the potential to be better as they went along but I guess the first one didn't generate enough interest.

I think the real challenge for them is staying faithful to the atmosphere the middle books had, they could really fuck it up if they end up cutting too many corners or make shit up on their own entirely.

Are we gonna have threads?

>Are we gonna have threads?
yeah

Is Jim Carry in this one too?

no its a different libshit, NPH

This is the chemo that will cure us of /got/, /who/, and walking dead

haven't been this excited for a show since L O S T

>Well hopefully they actually end up doing the entire thing this time
Eight episodes with two per book. Assuming it's well received enough there'll probably be two more series covering about the same each.
Wild spitballing, I'd have five across ten for series 2, four across nine for 3 with the last one being an extended three parter, accounting for all the small extra detail they're apparently adding.

Wait, what? That's a much faster pace than I expected.

Kind of sounds comfier desu but that doesn't even seem like enough time to me, to cover all the books.

what was the sugar bowl bros

O N E
W
E
E
K

As long as episode length is at least 45 minutes then I'm okay with that for the first couple books. You can practically read all of The Bad Beginning in 45 minutes if you're a competent enough reader.

I couldn't care less. What the fuck was THIS?

How can you still be excited when the trailers indicate NPH is doing a dollar-store Jim Carrey routine and the writing contains How I Met Your Mother-tier jokes like "LOL TEH INTERNETZ"?

IT will get 90% on RottenTomatoes and several episodes will be rated A by the AVClub.
Screenshot this

Each episode is ~42 minutes, so around an hour and a half for each book sounds like plenty of time to cover them without overstaying their welcome. I've had a cursory look at online reviews, seems to be positive across the board, so I'm hopeful.

This, that is.

will violet be qt?

The books get pretty thick. The last three will need much more time. The Penultimate Peril arc is going to be amazing. Normalfags will compare it to the Red Wedding for sure.

My first girlfriend had lips like that, we grew up in care so at 16 she was already an expert at blowjobs.