So, I recently read that /ourgirl/ Melissa Benoist has filed for divorce. This means...

So, I recently read that /ourgirl/ Melissa Benoist has filed for divorce. This means, now is my chance to charm and woo her and fulfill my dream of being her whipped little hubby one day. Where can I see her schedule for public appearances such as autograph signings?

Note to mods:This is very much pertaining to her career, conventions are very related to superhero's careers

>So, I recently read that /ourgirl/ Melissa Benoist has filed for divorce.
AH, SO IT WORKED

Was it kino?

>roastie

>perky a cups - check
>nicely trimmed pubic hair - check
>outie - oh no
so close to kino

How can a white boy even compete?

Do it OP. We believe in you.

As someone with highly sensitive testicles, I'm triggered by this image.

What's this supposed to be from?

Thanks for the kind words, user. I just dont know where to start

Don't worry, you'll never have to worry about that happening to you.

I love you, OP, but you're a faget and she's mine.

That guy would be the luckiest man in the world if she didn't make him wrap it

The Fappening, pics of Melissa (girl in OP) and her previous boyfriend got leaked

>got leaked

How new are you?

she has a very sexual neck desu

Just ask your boyfriend to be gentle

hey op melissabro, those new set pics were pretty comfy huh

I'm so gonna woo her now she's single

This is fucking bullshit why can't I be Supergirl?

Is there some other special word for it, you facetious prick?

>ywn be a supergirl
just end it all family

well, are you a grill? I don't know if trips get you to be supergirl, pretty sure you need an even better get

>look up her husband
>obvious fag
>starred in Glee

She was married to a man 5 years younger than her and he was at the very least, bisexual with a strong preference for men.

She must sex starved.

>in a relationship long enough and serious enough to pose a series of artful fuck-pics
>wearing a condom for it

>Irreconcilable differences

You know in most countries that's not grounds for a divorce. America is such a shithole.

Olsen and Mon-El will take care of that.

>Is there some other special word for it, you facetious prick?
>got leaked

Yes my angry spastic friend.

They were hacked.
Leaked implies the owner secretly put it out.

Words are tricky new friend.

kek you make a good point, so she's superbi?!

>You know in most countries that's not grounds for a divorce
So you're literally admitting that you have no freedom?

God she is so hot. And that fucking costume. I seriously can't watch the show without getting aroused.

Oh ok.

>>Leaked implies the owner secretly put it out.

lol no it doesn't. fucking retard kys

Supergirl is shit. I watch it though because Melissa Benoist is in it. She is perfect.

Maybe she refuses to take birth control

she probably knows deep down that Chad is cheating on her, but she still wants to fuck him without getting an STD from the sluts he fucks. Chads always win

I don't even know what's going on in the show because I'm mesmerized by Melissa, I'm Melissamerized

why does her body remind me of this

Please continue to post these high-res pictures.

>lol no it doesn't. fucking retard kys

English is your second language then i guess.

as long as others keep posting I'm game

>he thinks no-fault divorces are a good thing

He's definitely tapping that

It's what's freedom is all about. The government has no say in want you want to do, I understand that for a eurotrash that's been living in a nanny state being presented with a freedom of choice is overwhelming and literally unfathomable, but you should get used to it, newshit, since the majority of posters on this website are from the USA.

>Where can I see her schedule for public appearances such as autograph signings?

I knew her beauty is distracting, but can someone answer my fucking question

Nah m8, it's weird. You just pull out.
Condoms with your long-term partner are for when you're drunk as fuck and accidents can happen, if one of you has something or After a time and getting the rhythm down, you know when and how a girl is likely going to make you nut.
Like jerking it; you just know when it's coming and take measures not to blast it where you're going to make a mess.

Who are these people buying condoms week in, week out for months on end when you go grocery shopping together?

Follow her on Twitter or Instagram, I don't fucking know.
That's how I stalk my actresses, I mean follow.

>you want my autograph op?
shit I wanna know too son

>You just pull out.
I'd nut so hard in melissa

Enjoy your autism babies

look at how pure she is guys!

Joke's on you: I'm infertile

I would probably have an anxiety attack if I saw Melissa in public. I would also probably die if she spoke to me at all.

>condoms
baka

lmao "you just pull out"

genius, why didn't I think of that. Wonder why my girlfriend is on birth control when I can just pull out to avoid pregnancy

confirmed for retarded middle america redneck fucking his cousin

Same here man, I'd probably be sick or go catatonic for months afterwards too

Daisy plz

>mfw I get flash frozen icecream

Melissa was married?

I can be her goy toy if she wants

i'd be okay with both fooling around and serious stuff

Its the only reason I even bother clicking these threads

she is a great supergirl on a turd of a show

just like Cam is the perfect Catwoman on the worst adaptation of Batman that ever existed.

>dude im eating lmao

Why does this bitch always do that?

Gotham's fantastic you stupid abortion

HEY, you're not being very super rite naw, she's a great rolemodel for girls, they can eat all they want and still look super

She's literally going down Lexi Belle's path, and she's gonna get fat.

she's in good shape so her body has a high metabolism. working 16 hour days can leave you hungry too.

it shits all over everything that has made Batman good or interesting. Batman '66 is a better series than fucking 'Gotham'

you're probably a fucking faggot who ships Penguin/Riddler

the weird thing is a bunch of them were taken by someone else (or a tripod?)

I've had sex but never with a condom, can you feel anything?

She can no longer be with an unbeliever.

>a tripod
a black bull?

the guy has a remote in his hand for the camera.

mystery solved.

>implying Lexi didn't drop the weight months later

Does she like Asians?

She likes potstickers in the show if that counts?

I count two dumbass tattoos, plus I think there's one on her wrist?

Yeah a wolf. She's no Ruby Rose thankfully.

Supergirl is the stupidest show on television. It makes Gotham look like Shakespeare...

shut your fucking mouth lord of shit taste

HEH.

First off, Gotham is a national treasure. Secondly, the "Did I hurt anyone?" scene in the Red K episode is beautiful acting, and the subtlety that episode showed--and the subtlety of Alex's jealousy of Kara,while still loving her--was well-executed, and mature.

Im going to send her this thread

>Gotham is a national treasure
its one of the worst shows of the past decade. are you a fucking moron?

Oh, but it's clearly not trying to be a "good" show. It's trying to be a ridiculous Elseworlds show, which takes bits and pieces of Batman lore, and puts them together in hilarious combintions. And, very importantly, it doesn't wink at the audience; it understands that for the citizens of Gotham, "crazy" is normal, so everyone takes it seriously.

>Oh, but it's clearly not trying to be a "good" show.

Can we just nuke this fucking board already?

Alright, I phrased that wrong. The show knows it's ridiculous and cheesy, and it's very good at that. And t's characters are actually consistent from ep to ep.

What I would give to be tied up by her and forced to suck on her toes..goddamn

how long until Kara gets a Daxamite dicking and realizes no earthing has ever made her orgasm before...wait has she even fucked a human before in the show?

She is pure.

Tell me what her butthole smells like

>First off, Gotham is a national treasure.

Kill nerds

Um, actually

>According to James Robinson (writer on New Krypton, Justice Society of America, and Earth-2) during an episode of the ComicVine podcast, “the Kryptonian anus is vestigial.”

Now that's for comics. But if we assume this applies for TV Supergirl, then it smells really clean.

you guys are pretty fucking stupid.

Gotham is capeshit kino.

>The government has no say in what you want to do
DUDE ALIMONY LMAO

Say what you will, but her nudes made her many times more popular than she would have been without.

your girl is not /ourgirl/. She fucking sucks, and never will be worthy. Please fuck off now.