What does Sup Forums think of this scene from Sing?

youtube.com/watch?v=smZL9VLG75s

THICC cut bacon

>all those audience members laughing
it must be nice being a normie

didnt know amy schumer was in this

/thread

I want to fuck a that mom pig

Am I the only one who literally blushes with cringe and embarrassment whenever I see anything from this movie?

Not even Peep Show did this to me.

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ___

I wanna fuck the fox

Are all the songs in the movie just shitty contemporary pop songs? I thought they only did that for the trailer and the movie would have new songs written specifically for it.

Scarlett johansens voice hasobviously been mixedwith lady gagas in this flick. Me and hubs both looked at each other and were like ' thats lady gaga yo ' inthe middle of her song

Is that movie just bunch of video clips of pop songs or what?

Why are people paying for this.
Why are people enjoying this.

I want to FUCK that PIG

If only we were on Wheel of Fortune.

>Me and hubs
>able to recognize Lady Gaga's voice
10/10. Absolutely triggered.

>they didn't get DeVito to voice the Koala
god damn it

Shake it Off is a Taylor Swift song, even I know that and I'm a giant loser faggot.

R34 of the pig and bunny when?

This is the most abhorrently generic, "wacky", overweight soccer mom, Great Value brand dumpster fire of a film I have ever seen. And I've only seen 20 minutes of it.

I want to find out whoever greenlighted this and beat their face to a pulp until they're physically unable to make that snarky dreamworks face with one eyebrow raised.

>Roastita

>Sing
this movie makes me physically angry.

people actually watch and enjoy THIS?? what the fuck

I want to fuck that ork

This is such a lazy idea for a movie

Same

Everytime I go the the movie theater and the trailer comes on with the twerking bunnies I go red and have to look away.

HAM'D!

I want to fuck the pig

which one? The male is pretty hot

>laughter
>clapping

tfw too intelligent for existence

>thread full of anons who want to fuck a pig
What is this, Deliverance?

And that's why you will always be poor, because Sing is on its way to becoming one of the highest grossing films of 2017. You can hear how much the audience is laughing in this camjob.

>the black voice actors are gorillas

redpilled

I thought it was from Meghan Trainor, and the whole "a pig singing a Meghan Trainor song" was some kind of joke

how much do you get paid to post this trash here

lol neither the father nor son gorillas' voice actors are black

WHATS THE FUCKING MOUSE GONNA DO

>Rosita
more like roastie amirite

nice

Hey, asshole I already did that joke

I did it better :^)

It is.

I miss it.

I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND!

no, there is an elton john song in it

I want to fuck that ham.

It's better than you think, but only because you're expecting it to be absolutely terrible.

is that one pig getting cucked by the singing male pig?

Brothers, user

YESTERDAY
ALL MY TROUBLES SEEMED SO FAR AWAY

I WANT TO PORK THAT PORK

I saw this movie with three 8 year-olds and it actually wasn't too bad. I liked it better than Finding Dory.

saw it with 3 of my childhood friends that are huge manchilds, and they were const laughing and cheering, esp for the porcupine. we're 22.

>all those people laughing

i dont get how that was funny at all. am i broken?

I didn't know Scarlett can sing a rock song. I'm listening to her song right now.

ech

Isabella Hayward3 days ago
The husband is speechless the whole time
b1njjj95
b1njjj952 days ago
Isabella Hayward And it was at that moment that Norman realized that he better step it up, because his wife is a woman that will find someone that appreciates her.

is this what they call "kino?"

Hot garbage.

I got cavities in my teeth while simultaneously developing dibeetus from all the pop sugar music in the movie. please help, need insulin.

>Sexy Performence Am I the only one who ships Rostia X Gunter if Rostia was single

what did the jews mean by this?

> DUDE LETS MAKE AN AMERICAN IDOL RIP OFF, BUT THIS TIME WITH QUIRKY CARTOON ANIMALS SINGING ALREADY POPULAR SONGS LMAO

Are people actually paying to see this shit?

How does Amy Schumer keep getting all of these starring roles?