What would you have done in his position, Sup Forums?

What would you have done in his position, Sup Forums?

go back to poland

But Baltimore's his home, you faggot.

I'm sure if he knew that the Greeks were gonna kill him and that there was no chance of Ziggy getting out of jail then obviously he would've just gone straight to the feds or something. It's the only option duuh

OP, my old man you were always a little punk at Holy Trinity, and my sister said you were a pest at those CYO dances where none of the girls would look at you, and everyone down at the docks thought it was too much for anyone named Valcheck to even get so much as a posting license, and sure enough you've been a shitposter everyday since.

>Muh union

>Muh canal

talk to my fucking son sometimes

Yea but he wouldnt shut the fuck about about being a pollack

id fuck sookie

Its funny. All of what happened in season 2 was because of a dick swinging contest between him and Valcheck(is that how you spell it?)

Spiros talked to Nicky and Nicky talked to Frank but frank wouldnt listen. So they killed Frank. He should've listened to nicky.

I would start with NOT spending money on some fucking church.

Holy shit. You're right it started because of a fucking window.

Kill myself for having a tiny pecker.

play with my three and a half inches of hard blue steel

Yep.

This. Goddamn season 2. I really didnt give a shit about sabotka and ziggy. He was fucked from the beginning though as Valcheck had a hard on for him.

>muh docks
>muh shifts

wow wire fans really are plebs that was such an obvious plot point did you really not know that

I'd just go full Henry Hill

Kill myself because I'm a working class fucking huwhite male

You'd lie about garlic slicing?

Probably save up and go for the full transplant if I could. Propecia ain't bringing that shit back.

Would have spent more money on my re-election campaign or none at all. Also, kill my stupid, big-dicked son.

Union ID photo, checkmark over the American flag. The fuck more do you want? A pic of him hugging his stupid, big-dicked son?

>I.B.S COUNCIL
>Irritable bowl syndrome council

Beat my son Ryan O'Reilly some more, and then Cyril as well