Why is the EU such a fucking disaster?

Why is the EU such a fucking disaster?

>mass unemployment
>slow growth
>only successful economy is German
>can't control it's borders
>small gdp than the single country of USA despite having well over 100 million more people
>50/50 chance UK votes to leave on thursday

How could it fuck up so bad?

I guess that's just what happens with globalist open border bullshit.

The EU was not created and is not managed by stupid people. It just serves interests that deviate from the best interests of the common people. But for those interests, it is doing its job quite nicely.

The EU exists to control and misdirect you, not serve your best interests. It's there to keep us in the dark, so we come to shitholes like this and as "What the fuck happened?" That is how our democracies work.

VOTE LEAVE AND SAVE BRITAIN!

>Why is the EU such a fucking disaster?

It's not, but keep memeing that meme.

>one of the richest nations
>highest quality of life and standard of living
>6% unemployment
>safest place
>free healthcare
>free education
>state education is on the same level as American private education

Austria is the best place to live in the world.

Just because Greece is "europe", doesnt mean theyre on the same level.

Its like Louisiana and Washington state.

Or Oklahoma and Mass.

the EU is only there to benefit Germany incase you hadn't noticed.

All their laws and economic plans benefit Germany, who in turn act as an enforcer for the jews in the EU parliament.

>1 point by this ID

yeah no you shill

>>safest place

tell that to that grandma who got tortured by a fugee. Or that poor woman getting killed with an iron bar by a fugee. or that little girl raped in a swimming pool by a fugee.

Europe is dead.

Normally when a government is doing a bad job, people vote for a different government.

There is no such thing in the EU.

Exactly. Though it depends how you define "stupid". It's hard to see how anyone could like making a total shithole of their home... after all they and their relations and friends are still going to have to live here, no matter how much money they have in the bank.

Great meme, memecuck.

Still safer than any other country on earth.

Thats the beauty of it.

Everywhere is becoming shittier.

Even safe havens like New Zealand.

>2 posts by this ID

step it up hillshill

I love the fact people will still tell us we need all the migrants for all the empty jobs while natives cant get jobs

youre deluded if you think that

Keep it up, memefriend! Soon you will reach the meme singularity.

Most Sup Forumscucks are deluded fyi

Why the fuck is she wearing cowboy boots?

Stop mocking our culture.

Pic related

Nice argument.

Most Sup Forumscucks have no argument fyi

Years ago when this was happening to manual or unskilled workers they were mocked "DEY TOOK OUR JERBS!!1!!" which always rubbed me the wrong way. Hope it's grating on those idiots now as second-gen/established migrants take all the skilled work as well.

Kikes

i gave you an argument. crime is off the roof. you just responded with :no its not were safer than every other place on earth

lol your banks would have collapsed without the Greek bailout, Frannce, Italy, Germany and Austria were the most exposed banks during the Greek crisis.

I would like to see your face if Grexit happened and the Euro collapsed. Hopefully it will happen and the German Ponzi scheme ends. But keep sucking the cock of your German overlords at least they and Italy actually have an industry and an export economy?

What do you make? Cheeses and Beers?

Oklahoma is nicer then Austria

Good one greece, you sure showed him

i think it was made to be that way mate

Kek.

Remember when the Euro was trading 1:2 to the US Dollar? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Why

>only successful economy is German
the germs sort of tampered with it to suit them
>can't control it's borders
its a globalist club
>small gdp than the single country of USA despite having well over 100 million more people
it was made by americans for us to pool massive amounts of money into foreign aid to africa and asia and so on

how do I talk to ladies like that if i don't know them

Lol yeah I'm sure Austria will be just fine with millions more shitskins and niggers pouring into Europe over the next few decades.

Good luck with that mate.

Not enough economic liberty & too many muslims.

You ain't safer than us.
The only people who ever are murdered are gangsters, Vancouver has got to be one of the safest cities in the world. The only country touching us is the US and all the blacks and Mexicans hate the cold and assume Vancouver is a tundra like the rest of Canada.