You have 10 seconds to refute that Knight of Cups wasn't the best film of 2016

You have 10 seconds to refute that Knight of Cups wasn't the best film of 2016.
Pro-tip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2101383/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it wasnt, i dont have to refute that it wasnt

i refute that sir !!!

cute hair!!

Sir, I refute it. It has been refuted, sir. Good day.

>pretentious wank starring christian bale's whispers edited over the top of barely-related montages of mundane life
haha good one OP

Well, it wasn't. Nothing to refute.

>mundane life
You haven't even seen it.

I liked it and thought it was good, but if you really think it was the best you have pretty ridiculous taste.

i would cum so hard in her fucking pussy she'll be popping out half-arab half-jew babies for eternity

DUDE CHRISTIAN BALE IS RICH, GOOD LOOKING, CONFIDENT, FUCKS WOMEN AND SHIT LMAO

REFUTINGS INCOMING

What did you think was the best?

Only part worth watching is seeing hershlags feet

Rest of the movie is a boring pretentious mess

I havent seen it.

/thread

Because La La Land came out the same year and it topped the entire decade.

I did unfortunately
It was shit in every aspect and is legitimately my worst film of the year. Whoever did the sound mixing shouldn't be working as a professional

>le le redditland

Not an argument.

Then why do you think the life of a Hollywood screenwriter going to upscale parties and fucking supermodels is mundane?

>le logical cult leader billy corgan meme

exciting events =/= exciting presentation
There was no urgency, no tension, no drama.
Malick somehow managed to make a fucking home break-in boring, which is kind of impressive to be honest

>Whoever did the sound mixing shouldn't be working as a professional
Why didn't you play it loud, moron?

I agree, Rogue One was EPIC

>fuck sound balancing, just blast everything out of your Dolby Surround Sound 7.1 Speaker System©
>muh strawman arguments
Rogue One was better than this, but that doesn't say much. It was still a pretty shit film but nothing else approached the depths of KoC in shit-value

The film specifically asked you to play it loud, idiot.

I played it loud enough to hear it
Fuck you for defending this crap

The only thing shit is your taste

Great argument fagtron, you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

Don't get angry at others for being both deaf and a fucking pleb

It came out in 2015 so it couldn't be anything of 2016.

OK, but what about Armond's opinion?

>“Look at the palm trees. They show what’s possible,” Rick muses about their natural, towering reach and skyward stretch. In such images, Pilgrim Malick has distinctly mastered the cinematic prayer.

>my film's not shit!!
>you're just a pleb and deaf!

I told you, I could hear it. The sound was just mixed appallingly. Weird how we can happily criticise Nolan for shit sound-mixing, but god-forbid we call Malick out on it

You're the worst type of pseudo-cinephile. You actually attribute your own value to your favourite films and take it personally when someone points out what a pretentious pleb you are.

It was released in 2016 in its country of production.

Really there's no reason to try helping those who refuse the light

Oh shit, I hadn't read that. Okay, changed my mind. This film's kino

>I told you, I could hear it. The sound was just mixed appallingly.
What exactly was the problem? You just keep repeating things without justifying them. Seems to be a problem with this board as whole, not just the specific kind of idiot poster.

I won't refute that saying there wasn't better movies is wrong

Agreed
It's just upsetting when someone interrupts our circlejerk threads

>You actually attribute your own value to your favourite films
Seriously, what did he mean by this?

It came out in 2015. Took me less then 10 seconds to come up with that too.

Do people here seriously not understand how non-blockbuster films are released?

>mundane whispering about nothing
>music playing in the background
>scene reaches "dramatic" moment
>suddenly combination of music getting louder and background noise drown out the narration
>narration continues in the flat whisper as if we were supposed to be able hear all that
>all sound except the narration cuts
>the narration stays the exact volume this entire time

Yeah user, I think you are really deaf. You can thank Malick for making you know about this medical condition.

I see the Malick defense-force is out in full force today

>playing this card
Pathetic. Crawl back to your own plebness

How does your mom tell you dinner's ready from upstairs when you're deaf?

>le triggered malick face

Posting ironically like a redditor won't help you appreciate the sincerity of Malick.

and circlejerking about how deep this pretentious wank is won't help you get laid or make you any smarter
what's your point?

You seem to have some deep seated anger issues. I will pray that you learn to appreciate life more instead of being so petty and aggressive all the time.

>the Malick hater of the hour is literally one of those many Sup Forums tourists always clueless to art and afraid of le degeneracies
wew

Yes, god forbid people talk about something other than Star Wars or Harry Potter in one thread

yes user, everything you dislike is reddit
well done

>the malick supporter can only make strawman arguments because he's literally too stupid to argue properly

Of 2016?
Well I don't live in a good place for cinema, and I don't download movies, so a lot of the foreign or more arthouse stuff I don't get to see. Even mainstream, they won't even play LaLa Land or Silence where I am, it sucks.
I have a feeling LaLa Land might turn out to be my favorite of the year when I get around to seeing it, maybe Silence, but of what I got to see in the theater I liked Nice Guys the best. I know this sounds like a weird post but there's not much I can do about it.

You'd Sup Forums would like a Christian filmmaker like Malick

Are you saying people are being sincere when they use "le" in greentext?

*think

There's no arguing to be had with shiposters or plebs

Christianism on Sup Forums is just a façade reaction anti-left, not a genuine position and devotion, which is obvious considering it's a board for teenagers feel important.

it's not from 2016
BOOM

imdb.com/title/tt2101383/
>Release Date: 4 March 2016

That's just theatrical release

Where did you watch it in 2015?

I didn't, but it was festival-released on 2015 and web-vod before the year was over

I'd break those waters if you know what I mean.

Theatrical release is the one that counts. Besides it was reviewed by most people in 2016, even got on some best of 2016 lists.

EVIAN
V
I
A
N

Because it was a movie with no script and almost directionless, that looked like a film with no script or direction. Wasnt terrible, but wasnt any better than a 5/10

You're right, it was pure kinography.

For some people, for others not. Sure, it fundamentally went out to most of the world on 2016, but on autistically-anally giving it a date it's 2015( or actually 2014, but let's not go there)

>or actually 2014
How?

kek this thread

G-d I want to rape that Jewess.

Moana was better

>defends meme-movie with memes
sounds about right

>Vertov is a meme now

This was the best movie of 2016

this guy gets it

lol

>My rich old white liberal mid life crisis: The movie
The Best

Sorry OP BvS is superior.

>>>/tumblr/

Solid input.

I haven't seen it, but I saw her toes get sucked. Confirmed for best film of the decade.

ugh, why do women age like milk??

Because she's MOMMY

Solid input.

y netalee so sad ;_;

How do Mallick's balls taste?
they taste good, don't they. I'll bet they taste good

Grassy

Post the toesucking webm already

It was boring.