KotOR movie

Who would you cast? What director should make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfOBl1NHj14
youtube.com/watch?v=WiO5QkxoFcw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_Discovery
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can we just have a Star Wars board already Hiro?!

All this Star Wars shilling is getting unreal.

>male revan
revan is a woman

nah. male is better. we have bastila for cool fem role.

>kill bastilla
>play the sequel
>she's alive
well ok then

...why is the mandalorian dude shirtless?

fuck. no. I would rather Revan be a female just to get the mental image of this abomination out of my head.

fuck KOTOR give me a Kyle Katarn movie dammit
or at least Dash Rendar.

The 2 best stories in the entire EU

But Revan\Bastila romance and relationship as a whole looks much better than female one. We just need to pick up a good actor.

>best part was the plot twist
>everyone knows it now

>tfw no Bastilla gf

I doubt there are many people out there who will play a 2003 game. Still might work though. But damn there are so many things to show, characters must be established, everything must start from Mandolorian wars, maybe. It would require at least trilogy or TV show.

>ywn kiss her in the back of Ebon Hawk

>I doubt there are many people out there who will play a 2003 game.
Thats the real shame. Also, after having replayed it recently, aside from the chore of getting it to run, it is pretty bogged down in dumb mechanics and the fact that if you dont already know youre gonna be a jedi and get a bunch of jedi perks/skills and you invested a bunch of levels/points in blasters n shit youre gonna get screwed. Its a weird game that only shines in the second playthrough and beyond

>not using the mod that gives you a face closest to the lore bioware made
PATHETIC

>shilling

user people are posting this shit because they love exploring various niches of the universe and starwars caters to niches more than any other fictional universe outside of greek myths.

But this game is shit, why would you want a movie of it

>cant into canon
revan was redeemed and got the girl
its awesome when you play the game through and its later made canon

No one thinks TOR is a true sequel to KOTOR
just like TFA is not a true sequel to ROTJ

Anyway, I would cast Jake Gyllenhaal as Revan and Tom Hardy as Malak

>revan was redeemed and got the girl and became a deadbeat dad
FTFY

i know mobile games are cancer and everything but the kotor port for ipad works pretty well

I would definitely let Tom Hardy be Darth Malak since he is one of the best in portraying bald, masked big guys.
Cant really figure out who should play Bastila?

Sup Forums's current waifu of the month

nigga he tried to save the universe

am now imagining malaks lines in Tom hardys bane voice

>whipe thish pathetic planet from the faysh of the galxashee..

bridget regan

>Revan
Henry Cavill
>Bastila
Poppy Drayton
>Malak
Mark Strong
>Mission
Dakota Fanning
>HK-47
Kristoffer Tabori
>Jolee
Jeffrey Wright
>Canderous
Stephen Lang
>Carth
Casey Affleck
>Juhani
Zoey Zaldana

kek'd

>Malak?

Revan played by CIA

it would be true kino

Get rid of the Wookie, get rid of Mission, make Canderous a better character with more personality. Bastila / Revan's story is alright, and Jolee honestly is the only decent character of them all. Oh yeah, get rid of the stupid cat woman creature, her story, while not terrible, was generally awful. Give T3-M4 an expanded role like in KOTOR II, Hk-47 can stay just as he is now.

Overall though, the story if KOTOR is so cliche and full of bad dialogue that adapting it properly will mean heavy changes to the plot.
Honestly though, the story in general really just needs to be changed quite significantly to make it worthwhile. Everyone already knows the "epic" Revan tweeeeeest, and the whole amnesia angle in any media is always stupid as fuck. Come up with a different angle for Revan's story.

>Darth Nihilus's lightsaber is a dildo

Switch Malak to Tom Hardy and this list is gold

Stuck between Stephen Lang and Ron Perelman for Canderous desu.

If you take only the game story it's true. But if we take Mandalorian wars, Revans fall, etc., and after that, we get to the amnesia thing, would be pretty good. But oh fuck we would need 6 films or trilogy at least.

'no'
Me too tBh. They're both made for the role.

>Poppy Drayton
Uber shit choice. Bastila has blue eyes first of all, and this chick looks too old, and not qt at all.

Clancy Brown as Canderous

>Stephen Lang
Fucking retarded meme choice user.

>too old
she's 25 m8. can't remember how old bastila is in game but it's around that
>not qt at all
wew lad

Kill yourself.

No, bastila is around 19-20.
She is young as fuck. She is still a padawan.

>he went light side

>Switch Malak to Tom Hardy
Manlet Malak, fuck yourself user.

Not really. As user said, the story is very cliched. Have the audience infer the Mandalorian wars to be a WWII analogue. Revan's fall, minus the amnesia, is a common literary trope. Man, most of the game is shit that's done before.

And that's probably why it works. It's a mix of shit that's worked great in the past, slapped with a new coat of paint, and streamlined so the player doesn't have a major info dump continuously other than "Revan used to be a good guy, then turned, GO"

having a hard time naming qt blue eyed brunettes in the age of 19-20 who can do a posh accent tbqh

You deserve it for playing that faggot shit.

Star Trek is better tho

I cant help but do dark side playthrough just because of how cringey/edgy the dialogue can get

Turn Canderous into Zaeed from Mass Effect. He is similar character but far more charismatic.
youtube.com/watch?v=GfOBl1NHj14

Dunno, i liked the idea of Sith Empire in KotOR more than everything. They are literally the guys who betrayed the Republic(Saul Karath and many many others) and have crazy fallen Jedis who returned from war in charge.

The game is shit light or dark side choices.

Light side choices = dindu nuffin goodie two-shoes teacher's pet prodigy

Dark side = edgiest retarded fuck in the galaxy, killing people, robbing people, and being a dick in general for no reason whatsoever. Even the real Revan turned to the Dark Side for practical reasons, he wasn't a full on Sith Lord, rather a more pragmatic leader who wanted to end all threats to the Galaxy himself, and he was corrupted by the Star Forge as well, but not as much as Malak was.

People say Star Wars is pushing a leftist message nowdays but Star Trek has always been worse in that regard, and seems to be getting even worse if the reports of a muslim crewmember in the new series are true.

Humanity is supposed to be atheist in Star Trek but that's not progressive enough nowadays so they have to make a fucking exception

>Can't really figure out who should play Bastila

Tell me about Malak, why does he wear the mask?

Revan is true troll edgelord. HK-47 is made by him as well. Literally /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=WiO5QkxoFcw

anna kendrick

WRONG.
This is the only correct choice.

F for the voice actor. He was amazing.

Because Revan removed his jaw with his lightsaber. He was a good friend.

A bit old and already in another film. But that would be a decent decision anyway.

fuck yourself

I always thought he yanked it off with the force

The Iranian Ambassador to the UN had just finished giving a speech and walked out into the lobby of the convention center where he was introduced to a U.S. Marine General. As they talked the Iranian said, "I have just one question about what i have seen in America." The General said, "well anything i can do to help" The Iranian whispered, "my son watches this show called Star Trek and in it there is Kirk who is American, Chekhov who is Russian, Scotty who is Scottish, Uhura who is black, and Sulu who is japanese, but there are no Muslims. My son is very upset and doesn't understand why there aren't any Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans, Egyptians, Palestinians, Saudis, Syrians, or Pakistanis on Star Trek. The General laughed, leaned toward the Iranian Ambassador and whispered in his ear, "That's because it takes place in the future...."

>3 shooting guys
>4 Jedi
>chick with a vibroblade

Oh but Mission can sneak.
But who needs to fucking sneak when you got four people with fucking lightsabers?

Really makes me think...

She's an old hag faggot.

How can Revan cut Malak's jaw if Malak is higher, and therefore has the high ground?

Higher ground is a point of view.

How can you be such a pathetic faggot?

Yeah from above.

I'm a small guy

Tits not big enough.

>just make Tom Hardy say this in Bane voice

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_Discovery

I think Discovery is going to BOMB hard playing to the SJW nerd culture crowd

>muchashakapaka

I've never seen a woman who looks so unattractive with a full smile, yet looks so hot when her mouth is barely open

Evangeline Lily or Kate Beckinsale should play Bastila

ew i hate felicity now

How can you not understand that Bastila is a young woman?

Fine, Margot Robbie.

Evangeline Lilly maybe fits.

Both Revan and the Exile's stories are better as men. With Revan, you get the whole relationship and child with Bastila, and his whole bloodline. With the male Exile, you get both romantic and ideological tension with Atris, which deepens and complicates their relationship, and you get Brianna.

The old republic takes place thousands of years before the prequels. Who's to say that Bastila didn't look like Jyn Erso?

That's it. I'm starting kotor again tonight.

Watch it, user.

You're WAY off faggot, Jesus Christ.

>yfw you try to pick up someone to be Bastila and realise, that there are no qt brunette young girls with blue eyes in Hollywood

>jedi-force bullshittery
nah I'll pass on this one, thanks

Good, disney wars is faggot shit anyway.

>Star Wars
>complains about the force
literally kys

>moliragh

The force is a more attractive element when it's downplayed and treated with a certain degree of mysticism.
I can only see going full-retard Hogwarts-mode with jedi and force-magics in a video game.

FUCK THE OLD REPUBLIC

I'd support a Star Wars board.

It will be literally empty between Mar-Apr and Oct-Nov.

fuck you and get cucked.

the only time i played this game to completion i roleplayed as eazy e and dual wielded pistols throughout

thanks for reading my blog, like, follow, and subscribe below

No one cares, fuck off faggot