Who else #proudtobe a white male?

Who else #proudtobe a white male?

its nice

I don't think being born a certain way is something to be either proud or ashamed about. I'm neutral about that kind of thing. Our race and sex weren't earned by us in any way, it was randomly chosen for us at conception.

Proud to be:

>White
>Anglo-Saxon
>Protestant
>Male
>Heterosexual
>Able-bodied
>Sane
>Not a NEET

>mfw

I am and so are my wifes kids

What is there to be proud of?

Well, if you're born gay or tranny or whatever, you're encouraged to be #proudtobe, right?

I'm just proud of being born white and male. Don't deny my identity.

meh it has its perks, not working out for me in any depiction, i guess it runs with the context.

foreign name, so i only get call backs for jobs when they're looking to hire "diversity" but then i show up and my typically northwestern european appearance doesn't go over well with their quotas. technically (not that i would) i'm not even allowed to put visible minority on federal forms or corporate/educational applications. at least that's what i deduce, usually something comes up like "is that really your name?"

as a result of this i'm effectively less "privileged" than a minority, while technically being one. maybe being neet for so long has desensitized me to reality.

desu pride in any label is idiotic, hollow and holds no merit. a gold medal for both teams. pure cancer to personal development.

Me too mane, me too.

When I feel down sometimes but this cheers me up.

Regardless of who someone is, pride in being something is also pride in NOT being something. Identity politics divide humanity against each other with an 'us-vs-them' mentality rather than unify us.

reporting in

I'd appreciate if you didn't denigrate my heritage. Thanks in advance for your tolerance!

Define "unity."

me, except all the niggers telling me to hate myself because people ive never met or am related to enslaved people theyve never met or are related to

not sure i follow.

IE I read a shitty so-left-that-its-right article about white people probably titled "dear white people" or some shit about how I and other white people need to change.

bitch please.

Your sex was, your race wasn't. You're just the latest of a very very long string of your ancestors. Don't be a cuck.

yeah im a proud irish white guy

Reporting from Australia.

>#ProudToBeAWhiteMale

white heterosexual christian male here

loving every moment of it

Is it ok to be proud of being white if you are not male?

As in, we didn't choose who we were born to. We didn't do anything to be born the way we were, it was all done without any effort from us.

I'm as proud to be white as the LGBT... spectrum is proud of their identities. You're telling me I shouldn't, but I feel that my pride in my heritage should be tolerated just as you would tolerate the identity of LGBT person.

As long as you don't miscegenate, sure.

Great day to be a part of pol. I hope a lot of the dislikes are normal Fags sick of the shit

So White
So Proud
So Straight
So Male

oh no you've got it twisted, I tolerate identity, even though it's intrinsically just a name tag. I feel the same way about the LGBT, empty, pointless, maybe pathological to early childhood needs for attention so they wear leather straps and sparkles and spank each other on rainbow floats once a year in a busy metropolitan main boulevard.

That's a pretty edgy, intolerant viewpoint. You sure your Prime Minister would approve?

>Anglo
>Protestant
Get out.

Proud to be a white brazilian

im just proud and glad im not a fucking douchebag and people actually enjoy being around me. Could this be a result of being raised by 2 white parents and living in a mostly white city for 20 years? possibly.

On Father's Day I was grocery shopping and this sexy mid-twenties white-latina randomly tells me I have perfect skin. It was weird but it made me proud to be a white man with good facial aesthetics. She was with her amazon black roommate with long "blonde" hair and daughter so of course I sidestepped that quicksand, because of Sup Forums I know she was just feeling inadequate because her daughter didn't have a father to celebrate the day with and was looking to fill that hole with a sucker. But her pickup line was the first awkward thing that popped into her brain and it was a nice compliment. Anyways yeah white pride yadda yadda yadda.

#Proudboy