Sobering Up, And Facing The Reality Of Sex Without 'Liquid Courage'

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/06/21/482932574/sobering-up-and-facing-the-reality-of-sex-without-liquid-courage

>In my 20s, I longed to be one of those marauding females who had one-night stands and didn't demand anything girly in return like commitment or phone calls. But being that vulnerable with another person — a real human person, whose last name I probably did not know — was so confounding to my native sensitivity that alcohol was really the only way I could power through.

It seems like the only way women can have sex is if they are heavily drinking.

The only way they can undo the damage of their education is, yea.

And allow them to rationalize degrading themselves with one night stands.

Just wait, dumb ass bitch gonna eat up that whole sentence once someone start pointing it out and the SJWs starts causing a ruckus

Women are a meme

Nah it's a well known fact, a few years ago some study revealed that 85% or something of women's ONS are done while drunk.

>Boy these sexual habits I have are incredibly unhealthy and damaging to my mind
>I know, I'll start drinking heavily to numb the pain!

>roastie who is now used up wants to blame something else instead of herself

yeah naw after she was the town bike she realized no man wants her and wants to blame her shit on something else

Too late for her to have a family. So long, potential white children.

This "Well-known' fact is buried immediately whenever it's brought up in any drunk rape case because the the fucking libcucks can't stand the thought of being proven wrong by facts
The West is incredibly degenerate, christ

>I longed to be a whore
why

Dude everyone in the fucking world knows that women are easier when they're drunk. Everyone. In. The. World.

The SJWs pretend they don't know this, just like leftists do about everything that gets in their way of their world-view.

I have never had sex, and I have never been drunk.

Maybe I should start drinking.

Drinking is okay, sex is great, smoking weed is awesome.

>admitting she realizes being a promiscuous whore like the electronic jew tells her to was was damaging and the only way she got through a decade of it was by 'self-medicating' her anxiety via binge drinking/black-out drunkenness

You can thank feminism, roasties, for freeing you from the oppression of The Patriarchy who used to indoctrinate you with the belief it's better to have one faithful partner instead of fucking 100+ niggers in one-night stands across the course of a year.

Narcotics is too far, user.

Kyke propaganda

Just trying to inform.

I drank almost every day from age 19 to 22 and I've only been drunk once this year. It's not fun, it's for boring normies. Marijuana is better in every aspect than alcohol.

You are degenerate.

I find it funny how the cucks are starting to become legit nazis in both of their political stance and world view
Racial segregation, homophobia, personal attack on anyone that oppose them
It's crazy, these fuckheads started out with their savior complex only to do a 180 and become fucking nazi

When you choose the behavior, you choose the consequences.

Promiscuity almost never ends well for a woman. The fact that she had to be in a drunken haze to handle it is quite telling.

classy

White women are fucked

Getting drunk alone and shitposting is anti normie user

Guys I tried to fuck a 25 year old girl at a convention last weekend. We flirted at a table and then I saw her going to her room I followed her and made out with her in the hallway. Once I got her on the bed in her room and we were kissing, we started talking more. She started saying that she really liked me and didn't want to do anything because I'd think she was a slut. We kept talking and I realized I really liked her and she was really witty and funny. I managed to get her top off and finger her soaking wet pussy, but every time I tried to take her panties off she would push my hands away. After 20 minutes of this she started saying things like "if you weren't such a nice guy I'd be riding you right now." but every time I went to take her panties off she'd bat my hands away. She was rubbing my cock over my pants and telling me how big it was and we stayed there on the bed talking and joking and dry humping until 5 AM when I left because I had to drive for 5 hours the next day.

I gave her my number but she hasn't texted me. I'm completely obsessed with her and think about her all the time, just hoping and praying that she'll text me, while at the same time I'm ashamed of myself for falling in love with a PhD holding slut that was basically begging me to overpower her and fuck her so she wouldn't feel the shame of being such a slut.

This was the first time I've ever tried anything with a girl I wasn't dating. I absolutely do not recommend it. I am completely depressed and miserable over it. Thanks for being an anonymous blog, guys.

Yeah and shitposting alone while high is better.

i was in the same boat from 20-21. i only ever used it as a crutch to get over my autism and talk to girls. it worked beautifully for sex.

but to go your whole 20s, 10 years of only drunk one night stands, what the fuck? i mean after only a year i wanted to know what actually having a gf felt like

Guys I tried to fuck a 25 year old girl at a convention last weekend. We flirted at a table and then I saw her going to her room I followed her and made out with her in the hallway. Once I got her on the bed in her room and we were kissing, we started talking more. She started saying that she really liked me and didn't want to do anything because I'd think she was a slut. We kept talking and I realized I really liked her and she was really witty and funny. I managed to get her top off and finger her soaking wet pussy, but every time I tried to take her panties off she would push my hands away. After 20 minutes of this she started saying things like "if you weren't such a nice guy I'd be riding you right now." but every time I went to take her panties off she'd bat my hands away. She was rubbing my cock over my pants and telling me how big it was and we stayed there on the bed talking and joking and dry humping until 5 AM when I left because I had to drive for 5 hours the next day.

I gave her my number but she hasn't texted me. I'm completely obsessed with her and think about her all the time, just hoping and praying that she'll text me, while at the same time I'm ashamed of myself for falling in love with a PhD holding slut that was basically begging me to overpower her and fuck her so she wouldn't feel the shame of being such a slut.

This was the first time I've ever tried anything with a girl I wasn't dating. I absolutely do not recommend it. I am completely depressed and miserable over it. Thanks for being an anonymous blog, guys

The fuck is this? Some of kind dank Sup Forums meme I wasn't aware of?

*western women,

you could take an asian from some jungle and put them in the current culture and soon enough they would do the same same with an arabic one. You need to keep them in check and rule over them

ive never seen it before today. must be new

i dont know how it became pasta though. it seems like a regular story to me

I get completely erect at the thought of less white people in the future. Imagine how satisfied the remaining white women are going to be...

Top Kek m8

>"if you weren't such a nice guy I'd be riding you right now."

I just wrote it

Its not a Sup Forums meme, but seems like a pasta that argues in favor of rape in a drunken hook up. Probably for irony

>seeing my copypasta repasta'd
FeelsGoodMan

>seeing someone take credit
FeelsBadMan

You wrote it? I wrote it
....A pasta is a meme, sweet summerchild

I would have left if that was the case you're just a cuck

Can't unsuck all them dicks bitch.

So what about all those men that raped her?
She was drinking, so it was rape. Right?

You fucked up by not pushing hard enough senpai

Oh no.

>
>>"if you weren't such a nice guy I'd be riding you right now."
She was saying "I'm saying no but it means Yes if your able to catch the hint"

well you should have overpowered her then

>thinking that's rape

>put this bitch in a burka
>marry her to a man with a job when she turns 13
>beat the fuck out of her if she tries to go get blackout drunk and fuck 20 niggers

I think Islam had it right.

>implying there was a girl in the first place

This. I don't get it.

>I slept around a lot
>I had lots of fun
>actually casual sex isn't that appealing
>I mostly did it because I have low self image
>getting sex and attention from men makes me feel fulfilled but I feel like a slut
>don't ever call me a slut
>but I might be your slut

>>don't ever call me a slut
>>but I might be your slut
7/7 ending.

>western women got out of line
>society goes to shit
>go back hundreds/thousands of years
>every time women were left unchecked society went to shit

i think they actually do have it right. too bad they wont let you drink or have glorious BBQ ribs

>talking
>at all
>instead of fucking

Responses aren't even fucking necessary at that point. Jesus.

I was certain the flag would be Sweden.

You could say the same thing about Jews:

>Jews get out of line
>Society goes to shit
>Go back hundreds/thousands of years
>Every time Jews were left unchecked society went to shit until they were kicked out

It's not about drinking, as such, it's about getting drunk with good friends.

Find a hobby/sport/interest where there's a local club for it and freely fess up to being a shy newbie.

Accept that you are bottom of the pack for starters, just be humble and make friends and grow in love from there. People aren't so mean if you (pretend) to lower yourself to converse with them.

>Better step up your game, son.
Whip it out and say "you know you need this" women cant resist suggestive advertising.

>People aren't so mean if you (pretend) to lower yourself to converse with them.

Fuck that, most people you meet in public will have one-way conversations with you, it's increasingly difficult to find people who listen to and think about what you have to say rather than just thinking about what they wanna say.

2 things that show up constantly in old writings is women and jews fucking shit up when they get out of line

why do we never learn from the past

do people on Sup Forums really lack girls?

I knew full well that I could have fucked her with the right persuasion techniques or a bit of force, but I was seriously developing insane affection for her every time we talked about anything. I kept thinking that I would just charm her panties off, but in the end she followed me to the door, told me how she really felt a connection to me, and we kissed like we had been dating for months. Fuck, I miss her.

....you were supposed to take off YOUR pants, idiot.

Next thing she was going to say was, "No, stop. It'll be too tempting."

But you do it anyway.
Then you were supposed to whip it out.
Then she was going to look at you weirdly for a second.
Then you were supposed to smile, slyly.
Then she was going to touch your cock then out it in her mouth.

.........like. You fucked up, man.

Get yourself naked first.
It relieves the pressure.

I remember they did a poll here and the overwhelming majority of women said theyd prefer sex when drunk

the " you look awful tense" line is surprisingly effective.
You establish kino, get her relaxed, and naked..
if you cant f-close at that point, end yourself...

No?

It's a copypasta.

We do, just the people in power are Jews and they want to destroy us with our own women.

They don't prefer sex when drunk, they're just more likely to agree to sex while drunk. Pretty sure it was talking about ONS also.

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

BEYOND REDEMPTION

pretty smart move by them actually

how do we stop it?

>I kept thinking that I would just charm her panties off, but in the end she followed me to the door, told me how she really felt a connection to me, and we kissed like we had been dating for months. Fuck, I miss her.

Rule #1 Women are a Meme; You sound like a 12 y/o who kissed his crush!.

by Being A Nice Guy and not cock slapping the Slut you failed.
Maybe next year at the Waifu convention you actually be able to rail a Butterball.

>how do we stop it?

Only associate with quality women, do not go out of your way to help women. Do not talk to women who you do not get mutual benefit from. Do not get married.

It's already happening, the only men willing to marry are men with nothing to lose. Women can only be independent with male resources and labor.

the irony here is amazing
>feminists demand you have meaningless sex
>woman feels pressured to have meaningless sex
>needs to drink to do it
>feminists assert that it is impossible to consent to sex while drinking

>Do not get married

isnt that what they want though? breakdown of traditional family, less kids with fathers around etc.

It wasn't an anime convention, it was for work, and she wasn't a complete stranger, we had mutual associates.

pretty much every slut I've known has been an alcoholic/drug user.

Well there you have found yourself with a lesser mind.

Most of my interactions are when I nod and smile and listen to other people, because they try to prove to me what they think is smart.

They are intimidated by me and my accent/data-based literally Fascist point of view (even tho I'mma manlet :^)

Most conversations you find yourself in are with a person who can only offer canned irrational responses. Occasionally you find yourself with an awake, sentient being.

Offer your respects and get their deets. These are the rare people you should collect in your lifetime and on your (((friends list))) even if they disagree with you.

>WOMEN CAN ONLY HAVE ONE-NIGHT-STANDS IN A FUCKED-UP STATE OF MIND AND END UP SELF-MEDICATING TO CURE THE SIDE-EFFECT OF FEELING LIKE A SLUT
>sex is empowering!
>oh by the way if you sleep with a woman who's drunk she can't consent and you're a rapist

Less than 30% of millennial men are married - and for good reason - women get to take your resources from you after the marriage ends. Men with money know this. Men without money don't care.

Women can only exist with male resources and labor. Marriage is literally giving your labor and resources to women, while having less resources to yourself.

nothing wrong with a little alcohol. But it basically just takes about two moves and it's auto pilot.

i guess its only worth it if your wife makes as much or more than you

then again you could still get screwed with child support

what they want is to get fucked by all the chads and then expect a beta provider to come along once they are all old and used up.

[spoiler]of course they will still fuck chads but have the beta provider as their emotional boyfriend/husband[/spoiler]

>t. /r9k/

women are fucking parasites, and must be controlled at all times, or else they will control you.

>i guess its only worth it if your wife makes as much or more than you

Worth it in what way? Many men who's wives earn more than them report being treated in a condescending way - like a child not a spouse.

Because Jews and women write the history books now?

>Worth it in what way
i guess in that you could have kids and raise a family

you dont NEED to be married for that though.

i guess youre right

we started talking? what nigga? lol

Is it just me or does OP image look exactly like offspring if Meg Ryan and Emma Watson could conceive a child?

Alcohol turns off programming defenses (inhibitors). Girls go full animal primal (their TRUE nature) when drunk.

Violence?

It's such a shitty situation man, worse in Canada too.

I tried explaining it to my mom.

>Why would I risk everything I've earned
>And any children we've had together

But don't you want to be a father and have a family?

>Yes, but my wife can take all of that away from me, who would risk that?

Yes, men WANT to be fathers, we WANT to have families, but when the law allows women to take everything away from you - the risk is not worth the reward, it's that simple.

Yeah. Everyone in the world knows this. Women are easier when they're drunk.

Women aren't used to increased testosterone levels. When they drink, they are much more man-like, but they can't handle it the same way. Good time to get some pussy.

>Yes, men WANT to be fathers, we WANT to have families, but when the law allows women to take everything away from you - the risk is not worth the reward, it's that simple.

And the law does this because women are shit at being aware of their own budget. She'll use that alimony on JEWelry pretty much. BINGO even more money for the elite.

It's up to us men to vote in establishments and parties that can fix marriage law. So we have to blame ourselves for allowing this shit in the first place.

A woman having power over a man is Hell. Not only for the guy (whose life is now ruled by a despotic, capricious, petulant child), but the woman is angry/depressed, too.

She knows, deep in the hind-brain recesses of her limbic system, this is wrong. A man should not be weaker than a woman. Not only is he a failure (that she will remind him with the disrespect she heaps in him every minute), but she is a failure. For not finding a strong, powerful man.

I don't think. Pretty sure, never had sex with a drunk chick. They just kinda pass out. Oh wait, one chick but she was definitely awake.

Drinking is degenerate. Fucking worthless good for nothing violent drunks.

Nah actually the courts prefer alimony coming from men because on average men earn more, therefore the courts earn more.

Same with child support. Also obviously women are shit parents who willingly isolate their child from the father so that she can collect more welfare and be 'free and independent' thanks to the state.

>It's up to us men to vote in establishments and parties that can fix marriage law.

Women are the largest voting block and vote in favor of benefits every time.

Women and children receive the majority of welfare.

>it's a creepy shut-ins talk about casual sex as if it's part of their lives episode

Gonna have to go with here. I always get banned shit posting while high; it just puts me at the top of my game. Alcohol just gets me into pointless arguments

This is actually a good description of the situation. Apparently it's really bad in the black community.

People always blame black fathers for walking out, but nobody blames the black mom for treating the dad like a child or worse.

A SINGLE MOTHER GETS MORE WELFARE THAN A MOTHER IN A RELATIONSHIP

^^^^^ this is how the law works to divide families, and divide the genders.

Jesus Christ, some women are so fucking neurotic about sex.
How much of this is wide spread hormone imbalance that fucks with their sex drive and enjoyment and how much is caused by them being childish neurotics?

If need courage (liquid or otherwise) to entertain the idea of sex or enjoy sex, the problem is YOU...not society or some rabbit hole of sexism or female repression by the culture.

This. Nigger just whip it out. I've had several girls say like 'okay we can make out and whatever but we're not gonna fuck the first time' but then you whip it out. They can't help it, and once your cock is actually in the picture you're guaranteed head at minimum.

she like, jumped me. Was like damn, I guess were

Just got my Oxy RX filled. About to get comfy as fuck.

Every girl I have talked to about this says that they would have sex more often if they weren't made to feel shameful about it as they are now. It sounds like it's the ridicule that's the problem.