What is the kino equivalent of Pablo?

What is the kino equivalent of Pablo?

Eyes Wide Shut

LOL The Life of Pablo is terrible and nowhere resembles Eyes Wide Shut, in quality or in the themes they cover.

is it even a good album

Not to short-sighted plebs who don't realize this will be hailed as a masterpiece within a decade

You're so far up your ass. This is embarrassing. How do you live with yourself? Like a lonely virgin lives with himself I'd imagine.

Nah, it's pretty fucking garbage.

To compare it to Kubrick is a crime.

Liking kanye is a shit tier meme

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

Gummo. Shit dressed up as art.

Spielberg's War of the Worlds.

Yes assuming you have the intelligence to understand it.

The only way it'll be hailed as a masterpiece is if Kanye kills himself. He didn't go crazy until this album and its tour so people might overrate it for that in the future. If that doesn't happen, this album will be forgotten because it is forgettable in every way. I don't hear it anywhere, ever.

>kanye still hasn't killed himself

>album is nearly a year old
>album is explicit in nature
>'i dont hear it anywhere'

Explain it to us then. It's so easy to say non-arguments like

>"short-sighted plebs who don't realize this will be hailed as a masterpiece within a decade"

or

> "Yes assuming you have the intelligence to understand it."

You're not actually saying anything at all. You have to explain why.

He's coming out as trans within the next 5 years.

Screencap this.

I'm talking about at parties, bars, or clubs, or even chilling with friends or what people play in their cars. I may have heard a song from this album played once since after a week of the album's release.

There are three options - and only three options:
1. You accept and appreciate the album for what it is: complete perfection.

2. You attempt to be a plebeian and end up sounds like an autistic simpleton.

3. You admit that you don't understand the album. Which is fine.

Pablo = Batman v Superman

Rap is the capeshit of music. Lowest Common Denominator trash.

The fact that Batman V Superman was attempting some ambitious things with the characters and posing questions about what we assume about their nature does not redeem it as a film. Why? Because nearly every opportunity to do something interesting with the characters is wasted.

Case in point: Superman goes to a hearing to explain himself and rather than actually giving the audience a chance to hear what he had to say - which probably would have been really interesting - an explosion happens and the scene ends. Rather than spending more time with Superman and Batman, we spend time setting up a brainless monster for them to fight at the end that has no impact on the story at all.

Wonder Women is lazily, haphazardly, and pointlessly shoehorned into the film for purely financial reasons and I defy anyone to argue otherwise. In the title fight, barely anything clever is utilized by the world's greatest detective and mostly they just punch each other and hit each other with sinks.

There's nothing brainy, deep, or deconstructive about Batman swinging Superman around with a rope or stabbing a completely one dimensional monster that has no dialogue - isn't even really a character so much as a plot point - with glowing green crystal spear.

This movie plays at having something deeper to say but it lacks any real substance, and it still contains all of the same silly shit Marvel movies have - glowing McGuffins, funny quips, endless explosion-filled fights - so I really don't know how anyone can pretend that it was just too smart for people. It was trying to do sixteen different things at once, and being 'smart' was relatively low on the list.

Same goes for Pablo.

I've barely ever heard post-808s Kanye in public. But that's beside the point. Modern Kanye is just too jarring for the public sphere.

It's a summative effort for both Kanye and the ethos of the '10s so far. An amalgam of every Kanye style since College Dropout, yet it's own original, jarring piece. A statement on neoconsumerism and the digital age.

>Modern Kanye is just too jarring for the public sphere.

Kanye is on the same level of jarring as Twenty One Pilots.

>I just talked to Jesus
>he said, "What up, Yeezus?"
Really made me think.

Sydney = TCD
Late Registration = Boogie Nights
Graduation = Magnolia
808s = Punch Drunk Love
There Will Be Blood = MBDTF
The Master = Yeezus
Inherent Vice = TLOP

Yes because, industrial and/or dissonant shit like On Sight, Black Skinhead, New Slaves, Highlights, Freestyle 4, etc. etc. is just as vibrantly "poppy" as commercial shit like Twenty One Pilots. Bear in mind I'm not giving "jarring" the same connotation as "inaccessible" here.

Isn't it a shame that a smug frog image doesn't make you look smart?

>>>/muddit/
gtfo with your nigger shit

Doesn't get any more reddit than hating Kanye West

808 is his only good album
don't @ me

Kanye is about as inaccessible as Taylor Swift.

All mainstream pop garbage you will shove down your mouth in an attempt to seem cool among your braindead peers.

Congratulations, you pathetic pleb.

you have to go back.

Kanye is reddit.

this

Tell me where I claimed Kanye West is inaccessible?

Must suck being so illiterate.

Ad hominems instead of reasonable discourse. Of course, of course.

>bf of 8 months gives me yeezy's for christmas
>dump him

did I do the right thing?

for that price I could've gotten something nice

Reread my post and you'll find out.

Yeah, you did. Good for you, Kanye fans are redditors.

ya it does so u bitch cuck dyel nu-male

>listening to niggers
I can't wait until Trump kills you degenerates.

t. Sup Forums

see

>browsing reddit
>mobile poster
>Sup Forums
you go too

Funk dat sheeit, das raycis y'all

Know your enemy.

This. When you have the same taste as most 13 year olds like the artists Sup Forums circlejerks over, there's something wrong. It's fine to like it, but to think it's anything compared to 808s or MBDTF is just a joke.

you are our enemy

it's aiight to like fish sticks. We all gay fish upn'hyee

Kanye fans are the reddit plebs who eat horseshit and call it """art"""

You are the enemy. Don't deny this.

It's the truth.

did he fuck Ivanka while Drumpf watched?

KEK OWNED

It's such a stagnant industry that anyone outside the norm will stand out. I like hip-hop, but so much of it is interchangeable, so when you get a lunatic like Kanye you take notice.

This is why you don't ask Sup Forums for their opinions on music

TLOP was a mess though it did have it's moments. Kanye dickriders just don't want to believe their idol could fuck up so they delude themselves into thinking that other people "just don't get it". In reality however, there wasn't much to get in the first place.

Good call. MF Doom works as well

It's the cult of personality. A good rapper masked mired in overblown hypeshit.

this

Kanye is not a good rapper.

He may sperg at times, but he has talent.

lol

Yeezus>MBDTF>LR>808s>Grad>TLOP>CD

Indisputable facts (Charlie heat remix)

What is this pretentious garbage. How do people actually like this shit music?

>This is the same guy who said George Bush doesn't care about black people

this timeline man

did anyone outside of memeing normies actually think TLOP was a good album? Surely the fact he was still editing it while it was being released tells you everything of its quality. (best part of the album are Chance & Kendrick's verses and Fade's beat)

Referring to something as being "Reddit" happens a lot on this site.
But this... THIS... is truly the most Reddit fucking thing I've seen on here.

Civil war

>he unironically listens to nigger garbage kayne west
for what purpose?

its art

Shit this actually kind of sort of maybe possibly works...

Triggered by memes, how contrived

this

no it doesn't, reddit.

Fuck off

Melbourne = MBDTF
QLD = TCD
Victoria = Yeezus
Perth = LR
Tassie = TLOP
Adelaide = Grad
Sydney = Cruel Summer

>Implying I care about critical reviews and normie opinions

Kayne also has a high rating critical wise and he's shit tier.
What do you mean by this?

TLOP has lower ratings than TOP.

Depends on the circumstances behind the editing. Did he intend to release it and then do some edits from the start or was he pressured to release it before he was ready causing him to try and fix it. If it is the former I think one could argue that it is a revolutionary way of releasing an album and still topped the charts when discarding the traditional "rules" of dropping an album.

Or it is just damage control.

Any of the popular Nolan movies.

NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL

>neo/tv/ redditors hating on our guy

Probably the latter

new pasta

although I don't know where I'll use this

>pretentious nigger with delusions of grandeur
>our guy

HUAH

except Yeezus is actually great while the Master is a dumpster fire disguised as "kino"