Europe suddenly for magical reasons looks like this. Your reaction?

Europe suddenly for magical reasons looks like this. Your reaction?

>Switzerland with Beaches

I'm in

Who would fill the gap though?
Do the French still have it in them?

>denmark is now an island

>that dutch peninsula

>beaches in alsace lorraine

>poland as a naval power

woosh

That you are underage and should be banned.

If you leave out Germany you should leave out Austria aswell.

But imo, it would make a bigger difference if France disappeared. It would look really strange on a map.

Holy shit. It's the perfect Europe.

>unleashing the czech navy upon the world
you're toying with powers you can't comprehend

Europe without Germany is pure shit Ikibey
t. 99% of Finland

>it would make a bigger difference if France disappeared. It would look really strange on a map.

pas possible! leave the french out of this, a world without baguettes is no world worth living in

It would thought. Just imagine the huge gap between central Europe and Iberia. Spain/Portugal would be a fucking island.

Our entire government is suddenly fucked, especially representatives at the EU.Germany is our guiding light, PS still got the infantry assault badge from the Battle of Stalingrad for killing commies.

>Eastern Europe is suddenly completely broke.

Spainless Europe would look the weirdest, I think. A fucking floating rectangle in the middle of nowhere.

Phew, our water draining system works.

entire factories of germans cars without ownership, celebrate, we will continue making shit and make mad dosh on it, we gona be the new germans

Why Austria as well?

We would turn into second Ukraine

Because it's a part of Germany the same way Tasmania is a part of Australia: detached and somewhat isolated but unable to support itself without the mainland.

what does everyone think of my magic europe?

>Europe is still exactly the same

Russia isn't Europe to begin with, you fucking idiot.

HHHNNNNGGGGGGGG

I only want European . Also Russia is in Europe, anything west of the urals is in europe you aboriginal savage. You dont even know about Kalingrad ? Abo education...

Finland is now free to expand, are they not EUropean?

Good one

>Who would fill the gap though?
Isn't it obvious?

The next day for magical reasons it looks like this. Your reaction?

I would be quite fine with the dutch reclaiming the German sea and converting it into HEMA weed dispensaries

>europe losing 75% of all economic and influential power, but also losing 33% of mohammed diaspora

wew

my mind is now filled with all sorts of pirate stories

>HEMA weed dispensaries
Sounds comfy as fuck.

>kaliningrad still exists

Extra land for you. Koningsberg ripe for the taking, just be sure to get there before Poland

Fuck me...the Dutch making Earth it's absolute bitch. It sure as fuck is obvious Nethermany.
Well done, that is some America tier shit

We be much better off without them. The world's are going in the right direction

are you filling in more?

Fucking Russia...literally uncuckable clay wise.
Dumb Exclave , it should be split between Germany and Poland symbolically and usher in a United Europe that will NEVER be divided

Do have what it takes?
Your nation is sort of a mystery to us
Will at least two other Euro nations vouch for you?

Not that I know of. The last part of the latest province was finished in the late 60s I think.

>that stare down between Ukraine and Kazakhstan looks like it could be trouble

Cuck OP

They're just fixing the damage Earth did over countless centuries of soil erosion and storm damage breaking off chunks of their clay every couple hundred years.

Netherlands now is just a remnant.

Ha кoнeц тo, тeпepь мoгy oтдoхнyть

>Switzerland now has a coast, allowing its mighty navy to terrorize the Atlantic.