Probably the top of the 2010s and I don't even a hip-hop fan

Good Kid maad city

Best album of the decade

>literally monkey sounds
>above shit

done

It aged like shit

kid a? i dunno, this is DIFFICULT

Worst album of all time, took someone who is generally a party rapper with a huge white fanbase and makes Humble a lyrical mess, someone who should just be enjoyed and shared like Drake into some sort of Street Prophet who is Important. Now that he is Important he goes and makes DAMN. which is a great album in its own right but people said "where is this conscious rapper" and Kendricks like all I ever wanted was to make good music i'm not Martin Luther King.

See

Wrong.

Explain

This is the only thing better than TPAB that I can think of, and even then I'm not sure anymore.

No.

All above. Minus watch the throne unless it ages we’ll enough.

Kendrick fans are future kanye fans who haven’t hit musical puberty yet.

t.retard

Rundek sucks

6.5 to be generous, his only great album was GKMC

YES yes. Yes

I love this album a lot; its easily one of the best of the decade. Still, there are plenty of better albums. I mean, come on.

this is really good

Watch the Throne can be shit and Kanye would still be a good artist you know? There's no reason to pretend

Hey user, what is good in GKMC that isn't literally better in TPAB? Fucking retard. literally everything about GKMC was improved

My nigga - goat ex yu album

I'm sure some of you aren't even ironic, this place is fucking garbage

>there's people who like both Women and Kendrick Lamar
I don't know how to feel

>literally everything about GKMC was improved
I wouldn't say that. It's a totally different sound than GKMC and far less trendy even if the "concept" is superior (which is also debatable). What I would say is that everything about Kendrick himself was improved from GK to TPAB.

Its almost as if people enjoy listening to various genres and artists so music doesn't get stale. Who woulda guessed?

easy. pick any rap album from the 90s.

This

deenis u aren't looking too well
r u ok?

I just find it hard to believe someone who likes Women could like nigger rap is all

a true patrician

u betta believe it

this but unironically

both masterpieces but one is a long, dense political statement and the other is a short personal statement

how can one man be so based

overrated

Literally any album made by a white man

maybe the true nigger is (you)

Watch the Throne has dubstep on it. It already hasn't aged well.

>neo mu

You should listen to music more often.
Anthony Fantano killed Sup Forums. I can't believe this stupid, dumbed down album is considered by anyone the best album ever.
It's not even Kendrick's best album.

>opinion

*breath in

to be fair, Kendricks albums have many more ratings than the two LPs

Just in hip-hop

>tfw kendrick and lamar is on filter list but still seeing this worthless piece of shit thread
An image board should have the feature to filter images

Not even the best hhao2015

I'm a huge trav fan but honestly TPAB is miles ahead.

Good Kid M.A.A.D City, DAMN., the best song on that album was For Free and it was an interlude lul.

>DAMN.