>Your national team loses the World Cup final on penalty shoot-out

>your team loses the super bowl on a goal line pick

JUST

>your team is shite

>tfw your team won't be anywhere near a final in the next decade
worst feel

based corinthians

I do not know that feel

>You waste 90 minutes a week watching some crazy Dutch man's philosophy which involves having 2 shots on target per game and drawing 0-0 every game

>your team plays well for the most part of the season but chokes right in the last games cause key player was sold or is injuried

>Your team is about to get relegated for the first time

>your team has a salary cap
>team budget is significantly less then the cap
>there is no relegation
Just.

>your team is one of the biggest markets
>your team does great in the regular season
>your team frequently gets to the championship series
>then loses
>your team hasn't been to the world series in almost 30 years
JUST

>your team concedes 3 goals in 10 minutes

>Spend your whole life training for the 100M sprint at the Olympics just to get disqualified from the final race because your extreme nervousness resulted in 2 false starts

Mexicos life story to be honest senpai

>you team wins be 4-2 in opponent home one of most important stadiums in foot history fulled
>you team concede 3 goals and get eliminated in you home one of most important stadiums in foot history fulled

Guess if you can.

>not conceding 5 goals in 10 minutes

It hurts

>your national team is owned by criminals and put incompetent puppets to manage it

Lel

be is what meaning post of?

I reassure myself by remembering we beat you on penalty shoot-out in QFs in 98' and miraculously cuked you in Euro 2000 forgiving by the way Trezegoal for his shitty penalty attempt

ye you usually get penalty'd the fuck out much earlier lol

puta que pariu esse inglês
volta pra escola

>yes i'm english fluency and i learn played video games

eh eh

>your team scores a goal on 90'+ and wins the tournament

Went to Italy-Spain at Stade de France last Euro, there were italian fans around, they are pretty based

>your club commits financial fraud and almost gets relegated but doesn't for some shady construction and now you're hated by every other club in the league

brasil can into ingles

youtube.com/watch?v=EbXZVS1NUp8

gg no re

>gg no re
good ol' times

>wtf am I reading

btw flamengo chokes everytime mate
youtube.com/watch?v=x59A4t4UjbM
youtube.com/watch?v=xwJrwBwpH7s
youtube.com/watch?v=rf3SZsgFgoo

> You were chilling supporting your irrelevant team until some arab overlord turned your club into everything that is wrong with modern football

PSG used to be based.

kys globocuck

>his team is basically African people

>your team concedes a goal on +91 and another on +92 in the Champions League quarter-final and loses the match. Then the arab that was investing on it gets bored and your team falls into irrelevance once more

thats impossible because i cant be a foreign supporter of a club so i just watch the match as a neutral and shitpost about it.

>your team is ahead for the entire game against your hated rivals in a playoff elimination game, having just defeated them at the end of the regular season, and all it'll take is one easy field goal and that fucking faggot Blair Walsh misses like he'd been doing 50% of the time and your season is done and it's literally blamed on the laces and you actually grew up watching Ace Ventura as a kid back when America was great and could get away with transphobic humor and you understand what a fucking joke this game is and how your team will be rightfully mocked mercilessly every time it's ever brought up ever again

The last goal was offside. I guess UEFA likes reddit teams

>Your team is refballed by a muslim homosexual team full of prancies that take aesthetic surgery and tax avoiders on 90'+

>the team will never achieve anything and our infrastructure will remain poor and decrepit

t. plebbit poster