"Huh. Okay, wow, I wasn't expecting that. Look, I'm not going to pretend that what you said wasn't kind of funny. Ha ha...

>"Huh. Okay, wow, I wasn't expecting that. Look, I'm not going to pretend that what you said wasn't kind of funny. Ha ha, the girl doesn't like the fat guy. I mean I'm Jonah Hill, right? That means I can roll with the punches. That means I can play along. But just this once I want to 'drop character' and let you know-- let everyone know, that I'm a real person with real feelings. And I might be the butt of some people's jokes, but at the end of the day I know I have friends, family and loved ones who support me and have my back no matter what. That's what really counts. So even though your joke didn't actually upset me or anything, and even if it did, there's enough love in my life that I wouldn't even care. But next time you should make sure your joke is funny before you say it. The whole 'make fun of the fat guy' thing is something that I, and your audience are both tired of. Sorry if I talked too long but it's better to be honest, and not fake."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bb3raUCj2wY
vocaroo.com/i/s07X1WDCfSpp
vocaroo.com/i/s12aTj8XZkrj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>You churlish harlot! You despicable prostitute! Je'accuse madame! I come into this country seeking an audience to merely promote my works of art with my fellow compatriots and here I sit, my trip spoiled by a woman, a lower class whore if you will.

>mfw

siiiiiick burn

lol he was so "not mad" that he cancelled all his interviews in france.

dude takes himself too seriously at the wrong times. all he had to say "very funny but that's not cool. what you see in comedies is not who i really am"

also that french hostess was extremely rude. sure everyone laughed but that was just grade A premium roast. would have rustled my jimmies too

He should have just gone with the classic

>that's what my girlfriend tells me every night

Reminder that if you take more than 2 seconds to come up with a response, you would've made an ass out of yourself.

>"I am sorry, Jonah. I truly did not realize the extent of your emotional depth. I see now that you are an artisan of performance, and not the minstrel of locker room pratfalls I took you for. Mr Hill, I... my, my, your hand is cold, I shall hold it to my bosom. You will forgive me, won't you... Jonah, my dear?"

Relax, Jonah. I was just breakin' balls.

I'm out of the loop, sauce on this?

This. Jonah can't handle a little friendly banter.

I love this meme

>Jonah Hill goes to an interview in France
>Interview girl tells a joke which is TL;DR "I have a sexual fantasy, first you make me laugh, then we go to your bedroom, then your friends come along and you leave."
>Jonah Hill gets pissed, cancels all interviews in France

posted wrong link, here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=bb3raUCj2wY

>oh wow, you got me frenchie. At least I can sleep safe at night knowing my country isn't filled with mudslimes and Somalian niggers trying to rape me. Oh and your welcome for saving you in ww2 you white flag waving frog faggots.

I mean surely he could've said something like that and came out on top, right?

Wait so what was the meme "I may have been in superbad but you're just bad" ?

He would sound very ass blasted.

Well sometimes it doesn't seem like you're breaking balls...there's a lot of people around

Not even you will get away with that son.

That's not a meme

Brilliant. Keep 'em coming.

he should have just let the joke sit there stinking up the auditorium. probably has terrible self-image stuff from being fat, but still, canceling all his interviews is pretty childlike

Can someone who sounds like Jonah please Vocaroo this?

Is the point of the meme to make the answer be as stupid as posssible?

>*teleports behind cutie*
>*unsheaths footlong subway sandwich*
>heh, nothing personnel cunt

*wakes up from lil day dream*

Oh hehe yeah that's funny I'm fat!!!

What he really should've done and came out the winner

Obviously. The real response was
>"I’m glad I came to this show to get ridiculed by a local weather girl, it's nice."

It is now. For a while it was to find the best retort but nothing really works he's fucked no matter what in that situation.

Even that makes him look like kind of a prick. He can't win.

I gotchu senpai

vocaroo.com/i/s07X1WDCfSpp

The one where he pulls out a gun had potential

shit m8

>vocaroo.com/i/s12aTj8XZkrj

>what, you get my friends for the night? i'll only do that if i get your friends for the night. We'll go out, get our nails done, and have a real great time. While youre busy getting your holes penetrated, i'll be the wingman to help your friends find some husbands. they will like me more than you. You wont even be invited to the weddings. Yes, weddings! Plural!

At least his knees will win the Oscar for best supporting actor

THE JERK STORE CALLED

*laughs in French*

>yea and here I was thinking french people had class