CLE: Indians' Carrasco barely misses a shutout
CWS: Delmonico (shoulder) removed as precaution
PIT: Cole hurls eight shutout innings against Cubs
TEX: Nomar Mazara pulled with left quad tightness
LA: Dodgers call up top prospect Walker Buehler
HOU: Jose Altuve sitting out against Mariners

Nats desu senpai

Victor Robles tbqh

Since now that the Giants are eliminated mathematically, who should we cheer for in the playoffs?

In after the Phillies sandwich cat

The Indians

The one and only, Cleveland Indians.

You know the answer

Windians

T. Lifelonger

This

Dodgers - gotta keep the championship in California

June 9 Bartolo Colon Bobblehead giveaway
July 4 Giveaway Bartolo Colon
What did the Braves mean by this?

6 > 1.

Cleveland raped my basketball team last year though. It still hurts

Vote for pedro

chief woohoo

Diamondbacks?

Grow a pair and accept they beat you.

>Chief Yahoo

The Indians are so well supported on /mlb/, just like in real life.

Is Cleveland the best supported sports town in America?

It's okay. It's better than the Dodgers

Is Matt "You gonna eat that?" Albers the NL Comeback Player of the Year?

No every fan just shitposts on Sup Forums cause were all autists

The >mest suck so bad now that it's almost too sad to make fun of them.
Almost.

March 2017
Me: The Mets rotation will never make it through the season.
Mets fans: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Me: Reasons and history.
Mets fans: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Me: Evidence and data.
Mets fans: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Me: Facts and research.
Mets fans: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fast forward to April 30, 2017
Me: The Mets rotation is ded.
Mets fans:

What makes Cleveland the best sports city in America?

I never realized just how right pissboi was when he said the Mets' rotation wouldn't last the year.

blue jays

We're out here stomping a mud hole in the team with the #1 players in all of baseball. Windians are going all the way and there's nothing you can do to stop it

>implying I'm DG.
I'm just as autistic, though.

The fans.

The loyal fans.

The packed stadiums fans.

We're on the field every day in front of a packed house and it feels great. Windians going all the way and nobody can stop us

I wasn't trying to imply you were DG though. I was just mentioning how he was actually right about the Mest.

>kek getting this triggered by the windians
/mlb/ can't handle the first legitimate contender in 5 years kek

Pain

>Multiple posts about the Indians
>Poster ID count doesn't go up

I'm on to you.

You didn't need to be clairvoyant to see that they were getting put through a meat grinder. I was amazed at how many people were certain that 4-5 broken starters were going to come back from career threatening injuries in top form.

I was expecting to do a little better, but you're right, the bottom fell out of this team and they won't compete for a long time.

>the obsession ITT

>/mlb/ fucking obsessed with the Windians

>MFW the Dodgers get swept in the playoffs

/mlb/ what happened to my Doyyies? Why are we the biggest cucks in professional sports?

>3-1

I don't even know who's falseflagging who anymore.

We're all falseflagging. Even those of us who think we're not. Just like we all killed JFK

They traded away all their players and got nothing in return. 5th in the NL East for a couple seasons at least. And that's even if Thor and one or two other starters come back. Harvey is done. He may be able to reinvent himself as a reliever, but there's no way he starts 30+ games a year going forward.

>we've been here all along

I love it. I won't have to hear from Mest fans for years.

>what did he mean by this.

Also those quad quads.

Losedians BTFO.

I don't know how Dodgers fans can put up with a guy like DG. The fact that I had to share a fan base with a guy like him would be difficult enough.

Right now I'm trying to find a reason to live after this epic collapse I'm watching.

angry virgins looking for acceptance by pretending they are someone they're not

True, there's always something worse than some autist on a Mongolian chicken strip appreciation blog.

I don't get where the assumption that the DBacks are going to win the NLWC came from

The Cards went 4-2 against them. The Brewers went 3-3 against them. The Cubs went 5-2 against them

How does that spell victory for the DBags?

>/mlb/ completely chasing its tail just because the Windians are the best team in baseball
kek you people are pathetic

We can't stop the Windians bros

Let's say that the Indians luck out and actually win the Series, would anyone in Cleveland notice? Even if it doesn't happen on a Sunday?

I wonder if in a few weeks we're going to see a "new" Indians trip. Probably during the playoffs.

Kek fuck you casual, Windians already won this fucking thing. Just another trophy next to Bron's and Brown's

You just know mo'lester has one ready to go

Probably. We saw all these Indians posters appear in the last week, surely there are more coming over from /nba/.

can these new lifelong losedians fans please fuck back off to /nfl/ or le jumping tall boys or wherever they came from

If the Dodgers somehow stopped being worse than shit and won it, you would see mass celebrations in the streets of Downtown. Which in turn would lead to rioting, which is always fun. Imagine the damage that ensued L.A after the Lakers won in 09, only much much worse.

Even if you aren't a Doyerbro, you should want them to win just to see the shit that happens.

We're already seeing him doing his shtick right now. He's just posting as an user for the moment.

Did you mean to type this into google?

wooh gotem

there used to be so many sf and kc fans here

what happened?

>it's a fanposting episode
Thanks, Windians.

kc fans were always fairweather meme faggots

I don't see why we can't all get along

>quads are better than octs
Leave any time, Reddit

For me, it's the Marlins

I will always like you guys for ending the New York Mets' hopes and dreams.

I like you because yoy say nice things!

How are you able to post underwater?

Mo already did it. I don't remember what it was but it was something based off of Lindor.

In Cleveland right now on business. The sports page of the plain dealer has 5 pages dedicated to the start of the browns season. Page 6 is a tribute to LeBron. The Indians win streak gets a brief mention on page 7 along with wnba scores.

new providence is getting hit tomorrow evening la
where I am isnt going to flood unless theres some fucking 50 foot surge

Okay, bro. Stay safe.

g00d question

I'll never like the Royals because they got Cueto and Ventura rings. Fuck both of those guys.

>the Plain Dealer
WOAH MY JIMMIES HAVE BEEN BAJAZZLED

that's excessive, especially given the falling popularity of the NFL. they're obsessing over THE cellar dweller of all cellar dwellers. i suppose goodell promised them "normal returns" if they cover his dying league.
With LeBum hysteria and expansion-Browns obsession in full force, I just don't think cleveland is worthy of the Windians.

the cubs have a player named marcus mastrobuoni

make fun of his name

it sounds like masturbate lolol

I bet I know what he likes to do for fun

uHH I bet this guy likes to jack off with a name like "masturbate" lol

must be a regular at Boystown

boy thats a tasty pasta dish there

i like baseball

Get a load of this guy

yes

Can you believe Trevor Bauer, a well known Trump supporter mouthed off Avisail Garcia, a well known Immigrant of color completely unprovoked recently?

>completely unprovoked
Hey, Avi. You can go sit down in the dugout again

Jints rooting for doyers are just asking to be stabbed or curb-stomped by spic gangs.

Is there a doyer player the jints actually like, anyway?

He had to explain to him the rules of the game.

>Melvin Upton is worth 22 Career fWAR
how

baseball is excellent, friend. great choice

Indians, for the lulz of seeing that fucking face plastered everywhere liberal tears

How many NFL games do you guys plan to watch this year? I watched 3 last year, hopefully less this year.