Danny Devito perfectly represents anti-gunners' image and message (video):

Danny Devito perfectly represents anti-gunners' image and message (video):

wzzm13.com/entertainment/entertainment-tonight/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-invites-girl-kicked-out-of-prom-for-wearing-a-suit-to-appear-on/251530206

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KYDCQc2T9Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=Jfq3c4Cf1Fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's my favorite manlet, but i disagree

I am really conflicted, I lol at always sunny but I want to put a bullet in this midgets head

Fuck that gnomish faggot

My favorite "little person". He is fucking awesome.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KYDCQc2T9Rg

It takes a little while of watching that show to realize it is not funny. Then you evolve to greater things and life only gets better with "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" in the rear view mirror.

In time friend, all in good time.

Had to watch that twice... lol. sorry... meant kek.. or is that Sup Forums

Ok, maybe had a few drinks, but watched that a couple more times and laughing so hard.. tears.

There's a few good episodes. The new ones are trash.

(((Devito)))

>Aniya Wolf
>Wolf Cola

Wonder if that connection will be made

This post brought to you by Wolf Cola™.

This is my favorite show, it doesn't really have limits. They shit on blacks an jews and it's always funny. Nothing else with watching on Netflix

IASIP is my favorite comedy, I'm not going to watch this horseshit for the sole purpose of maintaining that.

I had to close the video after about 5 seconds because he said that a Semi-auto rifle is an automatic, and uses "clips." Why is it always the least-informed / intelligent people that form these anti-gun positions? They clearly know nothing about firearms.

Danny seems bluepilled as fuck because he's been living the Hollywood life for 40 years, but Glenn, Charlie and Rob all seem redpilled.

I actually watched the whole video and he does know what a semi-auto is. That said, jesus christ Dany needs to shut the fuck up and stop making me hate him.

They are not.

Then why is their show so good? Why don't they try to shoehorn in their propaganda?

They don't shit on anyone in the show. The characters are not meant to be likable, if you watched one episode of the show you would realize this. Charlie is practically the only character that could be considered likable in any way, and that's because his stupidity and ignorance gives him some charm due to the stupid ways he views the world.

Propaganda? I've been watching the show for over 10 years now. It's a hilarious and funny show, there's no political messages or anything in it. They had an episode based on the gang getting guns a few seasons ago and it was still funny, the show itself doesn't have a political agenda, it's just a sitcom. It's far, FAR from a show that intends to be preachy about anything.

I just want to tie dee to a chair and put large objects in her ass while she calls me daddy.

>It's far, FAR from a show that intends to be preachy about anything.

Which is what makes it such an anomaly. What other shoe can say this?

It's weird how she gets hotter as she gets older.

Trailor Park Boys is great for the first few seasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jfq3c4Cf1Fs